Trying to Get Pregnant

Is this common?

ajasmine25ajasmine25 member
edited July 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I havent got my period yet I'm 5 days late and their are only 3 days left in the month. I took two test and they both came out negative. Has anyone else ever have a negative HPT but ended up being pregnant? I have two kids already and this has never happened to me before. 

Re: Is this common?

• ajasmine25ajasmine25 member
    edited July 2018
    Id like to add that I usually can tell that I'm about to get my period but I don't feel it coming. I have zero symptoms. 
  • Loading the player...
  • OP, just to add to what @meri-mac said, unless you are tracking you cycle and know exactly when you ovulated and also how long your LP is, you can not be 100% that you are in fact late. You could merely have O'ed later than usual therefore making the arrival of AF delayed. 
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    I havent got my period yet I'm 5 days late and their are only 3 days left in the month. I took two test and they both came out negative. Has anyone else ever have a negative HPT but ended up being pregnant? I have two kids already and this has never happened to me before. 
    Id like to add that I usually can tell that I'm about to get my period but I don't feel it coming. I have zero symptoms. 

• @emmasemm I was wondering the same thing!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"