Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY!! 7/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q

Re: TWW Fri-YAY!! 7/27

• Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: Confession.. I did today at 9dpo.. like anything is going to show up. SOS

R/R: Rant: The TWW is the worst. Part of me is optimistic and the other part of me just doesn't want to be because I don't want to be sad come next week. This is so hard. Rave: Leaving work at 12:45p yay! I'm so glad it's the weekend.

CS/Q: Nothing to see
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2018
    Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO: 24/9 (I discarded a temp that was causing FF and I to disagree. Now we agree)

Timing: High (-3, -1, 0)

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Trying to hold out until Aug 4

R/R: This whole house thing is getting overwhelming. There are very few houses on the market that meet our needs. TW**LC implied**

There are some that could work depending on the sex of future baby. But, if we chose to go that route and it doesn't work out the way we "need", we would SOL.

Then H made some comments about not being able to get me preg which pissed me off and sent me spiraling and left me crying myself to sleep (note that he did try to comfort me but it was more a moment to be left to my own devices). TTCAL is a b$&%#.

CS/Q: Not feeling it. Feeling emotional and cry-y and that's the same MO as last cycle (and clearly we all know how that went....). I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a hot mess if this cycle is a failure. There were just too many "possiblities" giving me hope.

ETA TW after I thought about my rant a bit.

• @prpl11butterfly May I ask why you are waiting until 17dpo until testing? 
  • alexand-3alexand-3 member
    edited July 2018
    TGIF!
    TJtheGoat is that a pom in your profile picture?! He or she looks like my Bella!

Month/Cycle
    : 3/4

CD/DPO: 20/8 or 9

Timing: -4,0,+1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Depends

R/R: All signs point to PMS! ive been cramping since Tuesday, throbbing headaches, overly emotional! Last night I found out my SIL/good friend is spreading gossip about me *I feel like i'm in middle school again*, I cried for 3 hours last night, something I wouldn't typically do. I woke up this morning for work looking like I got hit by a truck! 
    My only rave is I'm feeling minimal cramping today and I'm going to a Orioles game Sunday, even though they have been pathetic this year, I'm still excited!

• @marebear15 tw, LC and loss. There is a great possibility I'll cave and test early. But since I'm not feeling to hopeful anymore I may not.

Niece lives with us (has for 7yrs now) and I got BFP for DS on her bday. His bday is the 4th and it seems fitting.... I also don't like testing early. I have found myself more "desperate" to know and doing it since my loss. Of course each time has been BFN. But, the only tests I have waited until AF is late, BFP (duh, right?) Add that to my superstition. Maybe if I don't test early..... 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 30/? (Between 2dpo and 4dpo)

Timing: Good either way, I keep obsessing since I don’t actually know when my temp shifted. Either -5,-4,-2,-1 or -4,-3,-1,0 or -3,-2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Leaving for my MIL’s next Thursday night so probably Thurs AM, which should be between 8 and 10 dpo. I have a bunch of cheapies that a burning a hole in the cabinet since I’ve had several (most likely) an-O cycles.

R/R: Wishing I had more accurate/complete temps but it just wasn’t really possible due to traveling. Trying to avoid any alcohol now that I think I’m definitely in the TWW, but going to a housewarming party tomorrow so we’ll see how sneaky I can be.

CS/Q: Lots of missed temps but fairly confident I O’d somewhere in there. Any reassurance or a reality check that it hasn’t happened yet would be greatly appreciated!

• @TJtheGoat FX for you and so glad your spotting stopped!!
    @crookshanks10 No judgement here! I’m tempted to just test every day assuming it’ll be a BFN since I’m really not sure when/if I O’d. I’m wondering if it’s possible that it was as early as CD 21 or 23, which would put me in a more reasonable range. Not sure my heart can handle a bunch of negatives though.
    @prpl11butterfly I’m sorry you’re having a rough time and your H made comments that upset you. They can be so insensitive sometimes :disappointed: Your chart is looking good though!
    @alexand-3 Another O’s fan! I haven’t been to any games yet this year - they’re always fun even if they lose! :lol:
  • @dogmomma271 I'm putting my vote in for CD26.

@nitnat007 that is such a tough place to be. I'm sorry you have to hold that info from your friends. From someone who was laid off not long ago, I wish someone could have given me a heads up to start looking. BUT as a business professional, I fully understand why that wasn't possible.
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @TJtheGoat FX for you!
    @crookshanks10 nice on getting to leave early! Any fun plans?
    @prpl11butterfly I'm sorry about house issues/DH issues.  Internet hugs.
    @alexand-3 that sucks about gossip, but have fun at the game! Maybe they'll pull out a win for ya
    @dogmomma271 I can't read charts well yet so no reassurance but sending some good vibes instead
    @nitnat007 what a crummy position to be in. When will they be told?

Month/Cycle
    : 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: real good

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: sometime next week

R/R: Some new dude on the egg station at work this morning. Totally screwed up my omelette! BUT last night I made it to my wine/fries/and haircut and color.  It turned out great and I've gotten a bunch of compliments today. We'll see if I can make it look as nice as she did, ha. 

CS/Q:
    Now that I was taught how to actually take my temp things are a little wild in there, haha

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited July 2018
    @prpl11butterfly I am honestly really struggling with it. One of my friends just bought a new car too and was one the fence about leaving not so long ago. The company made some adjustments to try and keep her, and now this. Ugh....I hate it. I mean, there is a good chance that whoever buys will keep crew as is, but it is a big uncertainty at this point. I am sorry that that happened to you. It is never a good feeling no matter what the scenario. 

@MRDCle I am not sure when exactly, but they are attempting to make a cut off in production for August 31st. 
  • **lurking from wto**
    @prpl11butterfly what happened to the first house you loved, if I may ask? 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 33/8 DPO

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 13 or 14 days

Testing: I took one today and BFN of course.  I had major line eye going on, but know it's too early.

R/R: DH and I are a bit better today, so that's good.  We just aren't talking about the whole trip thing right now.  That's probably for the best right now.

CS/Q: Temp is up a bit today.  Trying to decide if I want to test again tomorrow or wait until Sunday.

• @asupernovablizzardstorm its pricey. We could do it but things would be tight. There were also some potentially costly repairs. Cement pool deck is cracked, some moss growing in an odd spot on the roof suggesting water problems. It could all be lived with but would we be able to afford fixing them before they became a major problem.
  • @TJtheGoat Your chart is looking so good!  FX!

@crookshanks10 No judgement here.  I took one today at 8 DPO just because I had them.

@prpl11butterfly I am so sorry for the rough night.  I hope today is better for you <3

@dogmomma271 I was just thinking about you the other day!  How was your trip?  

@nitnat007 I'm so sorry about the work situation :frowning:

@MRDCle Yay that you made it to your hair appt and everything!
  • @TJtheGoat The universe really does torture all of us TTC by having pregnancy and PMS symptoms be the same. UGH! YAY for your temps staying high.. that's a good sign :)

@prpl11butterfly Sorry to hear you had a rough night last night :( I hope today is better for you. It's good you have options in regards to houses! 

@alexand-3 Wow, why in the world would your SIL be gossiping about you? I'm so sorry.. that's so hurtful. I'm glad you have a fun weekend ahead to look forward to! 

@dogmomma271 Good luck hiding the no drinking thing. It's so hard! I'm going out tonight and have just told everyone I'm dding and not drinking. They look at me like I'm an alien when I tell them that haha.

@nitnat007 Thank you! 3 miles on the treadmill.. you go girl!

@MRDCle Yes! Tonight we're going to see one of our favorite bands who come here once or twice a year, I'm so excited! The show doesn't start until 10 so I'm going to have to find a way to stay awake haha. I'm glad you got to enjoy your wine/fries/hair appointment :)

@sparklingdiamond I feel like around 8dpo the waiting gets almost unbearable! At 7dpo I was at the store and got really close to buying expensive tests but I didn't. Why are pregnancy tests so darn expensive?! I'm keeping my fx for you!! 

• @sparklingdiamond Our trip was great!! We got to see a ton of stuff and walked a lot so we are exhausted. Sorry about the BFN but glad your temp is up! FX for you!
    @crookshanks10 I'm debating maybe having 1 drink and nursing it the whole time. Not sure how crowded it will be - I feel like if there are more people around it is easier to go unnoticed!
  • Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 15/4

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Aug 3rd or 4th

R/R: Rave: FRIDAY!  This week felt really long for some reason. Rant: Gah, too much to get done at work today so no time for replying right now!

CS/Q
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @sparklingdiamond glad you and DH are getting better - hopefully the trip issue gets resolved.
    @mermaidca I work at a large food company so we have a full cafeteria in the building. It's great, but I've stopped packing breakfast/lunch almost entirely, which is bad for my wallet and waistline, ha.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @mermaidca I'm glad you ordered your BBT thermometer. It's really interesting and informative.

@dogmomma271 Not sure if they will have cans/bottles but you could empty 1 and rinse it out and fill it up with water. Or get a drink that looks like an alcoholic beverage. Those are the times where I just want to be like we're TTC okay?! Haha.

@Sparty18 I'm with you.. it's felt like a never ending week!
  • I forgot my other rant.  I woke up with a sore throat again.  Come on I just got over being sick!  Now I'm worried my temp just went up because I'm getting sick again.  Stupid TTC and the mind games!
  • @crookshanks10 unfortunately my SIL is still very immature even though she will be 26 next month

• I have poor service where we are so it's giving me issues tagging, but hugs to those of you having a rough time this week. If you're lucky enough not to work the weekend, then TGIF! Those of you who are going out with friends, do you find people read into choosing not to drink oft? It wouldn't cross my mind to assume someone was pregnant if they chose not to drink, but I can see how that would be frustrating if you're trying to keep it on the down low!

Month/Cycle: 3/3
     CD/DPO: 23/9
    Timing: Good.
    Typical LP length: Not sure yet.
     Testing: August 5th if no aunt Flo, if I can hold out that long!
     R/R: We're on vacation but I'm feeling down for no reason today.  I get this way when I don't have anything active or productive to do.  May have a drink tonight with SO to help me unwind.  But positive note, it's not raining like it was supposed to!
    CS/Q: When does everyone generally test?  Do you find the test strips are more sensitive than the digital tests?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: A lonnnnnnnnng time!

CD/DPO: 29/5 I guess

Timing: -2 I guess

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: wfaf

R/R: It's Friday and I'm going to be happy about it because I get my husband all weekend. Oh and we are going to go out with some friends on Saturday. Also, we have started the fostering process. It's something we've discussed for quite awhile. We are gonna do the orientation and training soon. 

CS/Q: I guess maybe I finally ovulated. I wish we had kept on hio, but I wasn't sure if this would be an an-o cycle. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @crookshanks10 I argue with myself about when to test every cycle. I’m never sure which day is the best to be crushed. FX 9DPO is just too early for you. 

@prpl11butterfly Sorry about your husband being insensitive. It’s been so hard for me to talk to my BF about how TTC makes me feel, especially when it’s close to AF and I’m overly emotional anyway. Hopefully you guys can find the right house soon and cross off one of your stressors. 

@alexand-3 Yes! My profile pic is of my pommy Oscar. He died in 2014, but I have another pom now and he’s a lover too. I’m a big fan of the breed, even though they can be annoying lol. 

@nitnat007 We did some shopping for light fixtures and other hose stuff in preparation for the electrician to come on Monday. I can’t wait to have safe outlets! That really sucks about the possible layoffs. Hopefully it won’t be as bad as you’ve been told. 

@sparklingdiamond Sometimes avoiding the topic is the best we can do. Hopefully it gets better over the next few days. 

@Sparty18 I’m with you- it’s finally Friday! This week felt so long and I am so happy it’s the weekend. 
  • @TJtheGoat aw I’m sorry about the loss of your Pom, I’m obsessed with my bella even though she’s extremely annoying. My DH says we are never getting another one but then I catch him snuggling her