July 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms 7/23 - 7/27

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/23 - 7/27

• @comealongponds I actually always wondered how people do it with twin...they both fit in the little seat? I feel like my 22 month old takes up all the room 
  • Loading the player...
  • @zande2016 my favourite local grocery store thankfully has double seater carts! There’s two seats and two belts so they each have their own space. If we go to Walmart, someone has to ride in the basket though lol 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • nimmlenimmle member
    All this grocery store with kids has my decision to buy delivery pass on Fresh Direct solidified. Let someone else get everything for me.
  • Today i will thank my husband for doing all the grocery shopping alone! We used to go together if we had to and bring the stroller when dd was in the carrier still. Our carts don't have carrier holders. DH will run out while i supervise Sunday morning cartoons and play,  or I'll stop on the way home from work. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • congrats @babygagnon2018
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Congratulations @babygagnon2018!!! Gorgeous babe! Hope you are recovering well!
  • Congrats @babygagnon2018

Today I go to the library at 1. DH went to meet a friend for coffee and forgot I put the carseat in there yesterday when I went to the doc so he left with it. We absolutely must go to the dump today, I usually go Saturdays but I work now so I can't and no way dh will put trash in his car. So by the time he gets home I'll be rushing to the dump, the atm, the store real quick, and have to be home by 12:20 to change and hit up the library.  Hopefully he makes it home soon!
  • nimmlenimmle member
    Congrats @babygagnon2018!! What a cutie!!!
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited July 2018
    Congrats @babygagnon2018 and @limoncat !! 

Peapod and instacart will be my lifesavers until my oldest is in pre-k, that’s for sure. 
  • Congrats @babygagnon2018! Our local grocery stores all have the curbside delivery so I order all my groceries online and just drive up to have them brought and loaded into my car. It's a serious life saver for new moms so I've only had to juggle my 2 in the store when I need just a couple items!
  • congrats @limoncat !! And curbside delivery sounds amazing. Unfortunately I live in the damn middle of nowhere (not that unfortunate, I do love it) and no one has that. Instacart hasn't made it here yet but I keep seeing ads so maybe soon.
  • Congrats @limoncat.
    @SmashJam do you have a walmart near? We have the major walmarts and neighborhood markets and both offer it, Sam's also offers it which those are both chain stores. Maybe it's only offered in certain areas?
  • millpemillpe member
    @kbernal2021 our walmart just started offering grocery pickup 2 weeks ago and it is amazing! Serious life saver and I only have 1! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • And846And846 member
    Congrats @limoncat and @babygagnon2018

way to go @lindsayleigh1989 and @rachelsogo on having a drink or sip of something. I’ve been given wine and champagne and can’t wait to pop the cork but I’m scared cause LO is feeding on demand and we don’t have a solidified schedule. 
  • Just sitting around waiting for my 41 week ultrasound ... 41 weeks tomorrow and nothing going on. Am I the most pregnant person around these days??? 
  • Congrats @limoncat @babygagnon2018

@And846 I had half a beer a couple of days ago, and since it had been so long since I'd last had one it made me pretty buzzy pretty fast and thought I was going to have a 4 hour window before DS was going to need to feed again. Of course he decided he needed to eat about 30 minutes after I had the beer, and thankfully I pumped right before it , but since then I've opted not to have any drinks until we've got more time between the time bombs. Too hard to predict still. Especially since I've been fighting a supply issue all week. 
  • @KatyF0813 you must be pretty close to it! I'm (only) 40 +1, but I think @canucklehead123 and @nimmle are overdue as well, though not at 41 yet.
  • @KatyF0813 i was 41 + 3 on my first with no labor signs, but labor started on its own one day before induction.  Good luck! 
  • nimmlenimmle member
    @KatyF0813 @SmashJam Not quite overdue yet, but almost. Due tomorrow so I'll join the overdue camp on Sunday. Hope things speed up for you soon. 
  • Congrats @limoncat @babygagnon2018

@And846 I had half a beer a couple of days ago, and since it had been so long since I'd last had one it made me pretty buzzy pretty fast and thought I was going to have a 4 hour window before DS was going to need to feed again. Of course he decided he needed to eat about 30 minutes after I had the beer, and thankfully I pumped right before it , but since then I've opted not to have any drinks until we've got more time between the time bombs. Too hard to predict still. Especially since I've been fighting a supply issue all week. 

Sitb!! Exactly why I have not drank yet. I actually call the baby my little time bomb! I do feel like I could drink a glass at dinner since he's been sleeping 830-230am but who kbokn how long it will last!
  • We got LOs birthday Build a Bear for $1.07! 
  • @kissableviv the way things normally work is you will have a drink at dinner thinking you are good to go until 2-3 am and then BAM baby wakes up 20 minutes after your drink and wants to nurse lol :D
  • @kbernal2021 lol, that's exactly what happened to me! That's why I've decided to continue to abstain for a while longer. All I really want is to hang out in my hammock with a glass of wine. But DS wanted to eat too soon last time I tried it, plus now it's 100 degrees outside so the hammock is out of the picture for a bit too.
  • @limoncat congrats!!

Baby gave me a longer stretch and than was up every hour after that haha such a bummer
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @kissableviv the way things normally work is you will have a drink at dinner thinking you are good to go until 2-3 am and then BAM baby wakes up 20 minutes after your drink and wants to nurse lol :D
    Yup! I mean, DH fed him at 830 this morning and by 945 he was rooting again...the LC told me "bring a hungry baby and don't feed past 1130 am for your 130pm appointment". Not sure she understands how this baby works lol. She asked how many times he eats per day and I didn't have an answer!I basically said...all the time?
  • @kissableviv when I had the LC come to my house a couple days ago, she said She needed a hungry baby so make sure he’s hungry. Then 20 mins before she got here he was screaming for milk, she said she broke a lot of traffic laws trying to make it here as fast as possivle because I texted to tell her he was crying for milk. Longest 20 mins of my life! Haha 
  • Hahaha I have to drive to the hospital which is close but still... thankfully babe slept since after the 1030 am feeding!! About to wake him to change him and get a new onesie on then on to car seat and bloody murder screams!
  • @gingerbride26 so glad Nathaniel is doing better! I hope he gets out soon! 
  • @gingerbride26 so glad to know he's doing better! GO Nathaniel!
  • Yay for progress! @gingerbride26 glad he’s doing better!!
  • millpemillpe member
    Had our one month appointment for little man today and we are now on zantac for reflux. Hoping this helps his night time fussiness, spitting, and maybe even helps us get more sleep.
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Hope it helps! @MrsMiller8588

@gingerbride26 I’m glad Nathaniel is looking better! Do they know what could be causing his breathing issues? I hope he continues to improve! 
  • @gingerbride26 great news, happy for you!!