February 2019 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change (7/26)

This is for those with a Thursday due date... Feb 7, Feb 14, Feb 21, Feb 28. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: Favorite way to spend a lazy day? 

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (7/26)

• How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks, plum.

2. How are you feeling? Tired, and my stomach is on fire, so I don't eat much, no matter what is put in front of me. 

3. Any appointments this week? None, this week, hopefully get the results from my blood test on tomorrow. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? My mother. My mother and I are completely different people, but she is really selfish. She decided that last weekend wasn't a good time for her to visit, so she came to visit yesterday, in the middle of a week when our schedules are crazy! Then she tells me that she is staying with us for 2 weeks before the baby comes to watch DD, and I was like HELL NO. I am not having her look at me like a ticking time bomb. She was also pissed that I suggested my in-laws come to watch DD when we go to the hospital since they have a flexible schedule (retired) and live closer (4 hours compared to 6.5), and she said, "well they saw DD at the hospital first last time, its my turn." It is so ridiculous. Lastly, last night we all go to bed and she barges into my master bedroom, no knock at 11 PM, when I wake up a 4 to tell me her plans for the next day, woke me up to tell me, she was going to stay around my house, seriously! I want her involved in my life and DD's, especially because my Dad and I are so close, but damn I am only 12 weeks pregnant and she is already acting like more of a psycho. Sorry for the rant, but I just don't have the energy to deal with this.  

5. GTKY: Favorite way to spend a lazy day? Hanging out with DD around the house. Watching TV, reading, and napping. 

• babystrongx2babystrongx2 member
    edited July 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

12 weeks! Size of a plum  

2. How are you feeling?

Mostly good! I’ve been a lucky one... recently tired from waking up allll through the night. Hungry, all the time. 

Yesterday, I got to hear it’s heart beat again!

None! 

Laying on the couch with hubs. Most likely ordering pizza and watching a movie or Netflix. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks? 9 weeks today. Size of a cherry. 

2. How are you feeling?  Today I feel great and I have been so productive with a lack of nausea! In general, very tired and queasy most days. Hungry but the thought of food makes me nauseous. 

3. Appointments this week? I have one Monday. It’s my yearly physical turned first prenatal appointment. 

4. Rants/raves/questions: I’m curious about how different my prenatal/hospital experience will be this time compared to last. We had a very baby friendly hospital where I felt very comfortable and never even had to ask for anything. Our new town is very.... religious and kind of old timey. I’ve heard some stories and it just makes me curious about what to expect. 

5. GTKY: I love a good couch vegging day in my pjs. 
  • How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

10. Size of a strawberry. 

2. How are you feeling?

Still super tired. Nausea comes and goes. Isn’t as bad as with my daughter but the fatigue is worse. 

No official ones, I should be getting a call soon about getting my NIPT done.

Not really, maybe that it’s been hot as balls and I’m home with a sick kid so we haven’t been able to enjoy it much. 

Netflix! 

• 1. 9w. Baby is the size of a postage stamp. 
    2. Generally blah - tired basically all the time, hungry but the thought of food turns my stomach, achey. Since starting Diclegis last week, my nausea has been basically wiped out unless I don’t eat every 2ish hours so I’m thankful for that. 
    3. Yesterday was my dating u/s (everything looked great) and Tuesday I have an appt with my OB. 
    4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck of a woodchuck could chuck wood? 
    5. I love me a lazy, pajama day. Give me some Netflix, some intermittent napping, and a cozy blanket. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• 4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck of a woodchuck could chuck wood? 

They actually have an answer to this question: approx. 700lbs  :D 
    (source: https://futurism.com/how-much-wood-could-a-woodchuck-chuck/)

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019