Week of 7.23 Check-in • (EDDs 12.9-12.16) — The Bump
December 2018 Moms

Week of 7.23 Check-in • (EDDs 12.9-12.16)

How far along are you?

Any appointment updates?  

How are you feeling in general?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? 

GTKY: If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unexplained IF
BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Due Dec 2018
Anniversary
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Week of 7.23 Check-in • (EDDs 12.9-12.16)

• How far along are you?
    19w1d

Any appointment updates?  
    Not until my a/s next week.

I’m feeling very good right now. I think I am mostly symptom-less at the moment. I have gotten a couple of bad headaches in the last couple of weeks. Otherwise, appetite is back and just have some lingering aversions.

See my random post for the day—my baby said mama finally! That’s all I care about today. :) 

GTKY: If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
    Past self—I would just say everything is going to be good. I was very concerned about ending up alone and I just had so much anxiety. I would have liked to know I didn’t have to worry so much.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
    CecilB93echo-charlietangomorgantu
  • CecilB93CecilB93 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    How far along are you?
    19w5d

Any appointment updates?  
    Anatomy scan this morning, with a very uncooperative baby boy! I mentioned this in the appt thread, but we got no good profile photos! :disappointed:

Really good! Just some sciatic nerve pain, otherwise pretty good honestly. 

DS was kind of a pain in the butt during the anatomy scan. He wasn't as interested as I'd hoped.
    Rave: bathroom tile has been laid!! DH will be putting the sealant on it today since he took the day off and we'll probably get the toilet and old vanity back in tomorrow!

Hmm...to past self: get into a good workout routine before you have kids. Once they're born you'll have zero motivation. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

rosebud332echo-charlietango
  • @rosebud332 Headaches can GTFO. I had one last night and was happy to sleep it off.

@CecilB93 Sorry your boys didn’t cooperate well this morning, hopefully they’ll both be better next time :smiley:

How far along are you?
    19+5

Any appointment updates?  
    None this week, boo.

Suspiciously well overall...but still paranoid. I have few tells that I'm even still pregnant, so I am holding on to them for dear life. 

Dear Diary, a few days ago I tried on a shirt that I bought before we moved. But my boobs grew too much for me to wear it, so I was bummed out to put it away with my pre-pregnancy clothes. So I changed shirts to one that kind of hides the bump (we were going to a bar with a friend), and DH said that I suddenly looked like a "sexy mom." That surprised me, but I'm more than happy for DH to see me that way when I feel so...blah. 

I would call Past-Echo in September 2002 before my first wedding, and say "He'll never love you as much as you love him, but do it anyway. Also, start hiding money ASAP - trust me."
    Anniversary
    rosebud332PensiveCrayon
  • morgantumorgantu member
    1000 Comments 25 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @rosebud332 ; yaya for a mama! I'm sure that is amazing to hear :) 
    @CecilB93 did they get everything they needed or do you have to go back for a repeat scan? 
    @echo-charlietango so sweet of your DH to appreciate the changes :)

How far along are you?

19+4! 
    Any appointment updates?  
    A/S tomorrow and I can't freaking wait
    Not bad at all. Needing a lot of rest, cranky about the heat, but other than that, feeling good. 
    As usual, I don't have a lot to add. Will be asking the Dr lots tomorrow about the plan for the rest of the pregnancy. Hopefully we are just smooth sailing from here on out. 
    I would call myself after a terrible breakup in 2010 and say: this is going to be the best thing that's ever happened. you are going to get so much more interesting in the next few years. Have fun, you are never spending too much money when it comes to travel, and there is no reason to be on a diet. 
    echo-charlietangorosebud332CecilB93
  • CecilB93CecilB93 member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    @morgantu no, but they're not concerned so they just said they'll try again at my next appointment in a month. Starting in October I have to go in for weekly scans anyways, so they'll catch anything most likely before baby is born. I think all the important stuff was okay, it was just the face the couldn't really get well. Hope your LO cooperates better than mine did!! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

morgantu
  • @echo-charlietango I am so intrigued about your GTKY question!

How far along are you? 19w5d

Any appointment updates? Naw. I don’t even remember when my a/s is. First week in August or something (read: forever away)

How are you feeling in general? Good! Enjoying the little kicks :D Looking forward to finally sleeping with my Snoogle again tonight. It was starting to get difficult during vacation. 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Looking forward to finally SLEEPING. “Last night” (in quotes because we’ve been in transit for 22 hours now) I got about 5 hours of bad sleep and I. Am. Beat. Prayers and good juju for traveling mercies — we’re on our last leg of the journey, the drive home from Atlanta. BUT! Reuniting with the kid was so so sweet. He just held onto me, and now I’m sitting back here with him and we can’t get enough of each other. Love this kid. I really missed him. 

I would maybe call 7th-grade Pensive and tell her not to write the weird suicide/school shooting note on the public computers in computer class (long story, I wasn’t suicidal actually, just mad that my cool Paint drawings kept getting deleted) and that stealing forks from the school cafeteria isn’t actually that hilarious. Or I would call Future Pensive and have her reassure me in 20 seconds that everything with our family and kids turns out okay. I worry about my son a lot and wish I had a spyglass into the future so I could stop. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
    morgantuCecilB93echo-charlietangorosebud332
  • @PensiveCrayon Eeee! Happy you’re back in AL, the mosquitos and rain missed you! Sweet dreams with that snoogle and to your men :kissing_heart:
    Anniversary
    PensiveCrayon
  • gordj87gordj87 member
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    How far along are you?
    20 weeks today!

Any appointment updates?  
    They're re-doing some of my anatomy scan on Friday! Excited to see the baby again, and hopefully better this time.

Tired! But, generally good.

I had to move classrooms, so I may have overworked myself a bit in my classroom the last two days...    BUT- this is the earliest I have ever been able to get into my classroom in 10 years of teaching... so, I'm happy I got some of the hard work out of the way.

I thought a long time about this, and I really can't come up with an idea...
    scaredunpreparedrosebud332