T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Appointments (w/o 7/22-7/29)

• Options
    @okayestmom12 I’m thinking positive thoughts for you!!!  :)

I go for my 12 week appt on Wednesday! I’m excited to see how things have progressed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Viability US tuesday, because my Dr is a saint and gets my PGAL anxiety. So grateful to ensure Ive passed all milestones! 
  • Options
    No real appointments but I should get my results on the 24hour pee jug. Saturday I am doing my 1st glucose testing and my Harmony. 
  • Options
    I have my glucose test and exam this Friday when I will be 10 weeks. I really hope my doctor agrees to schedule another ultrasound. 
  • Options
    Have my 12(.5) week appt this week! I guess I need to call though because I’m not sure if they’re doing the NT scan. We were on the fence at the first appointment but have since decided we’d like to do it. 
  • Options
    cassafrass15cassafrass15 member
    edited July 2018
    I’m out of town this next week for work, and not having my weekly ultrasound (I see an RE) is going to be tough. BUT NIPT on Saturday and NT the following Thursday. FX for everyone’s appointments this week!

ETA: I can’t type.
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    No appointment this week. But it has been 12 days since my NIPT and I am really starting to get nervous about the lack of news because I'm worried they are saving bad news for my appointment next week. But they did say it would take up to 2 weeks to get the result (am in NZ) so I dont want to ring and harass them. Sorry, just needed to vent.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @febmum if it helps I was told two weeks too. 
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    Nipt today and 1st midwife appt wed! 
  • Options
    I am 11 weeks and have my NT ultrasound and NIPT Test today. Nervous like I always am for ultrasounds and extra nervous since I am 42.
  • Options
    I have a follow up appointment this afternoon after my subchorionic hemorrhage to make sure the baby i still growing alright.  I'm super nervous.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Let us know how it goes, @Erinm278!! FX for a great appointment!

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    Thank you @kayjay44 and @okayestmom12 !!  I've been nervous all morning but I haven't had any other bleeding or spotting this week so I'm hopeful.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    I’m going for a NT scan on Friday! Time is flying now!
  • Options
    Just had my first US today (why I just joined this board and left the March BMB - turns out I'm due in Feb!) and everything looks ok, going in for a follow up appointment on Wednesday with not my doctor (she's on vacation this week) just to confirm that things look fine. FX that everything looks good for everyone else, too! 
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn and @Erinm278 hope both your US go great today! 
  • Options
    I got good news and bad news..
    good news: the baby looks great and is measuring perfectly.
    bad news: the hemorrhage has grown by a little more than a cm.  My Doc said he never gives guarantees but he would bet that I am going to bleed again and maybe worse/more than last time.  He said the hemorrhage is sitting right on my cervix.  F*&%!!!!!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Noooo @Erinm278 your poor nerves! 
  • Options
    Noooo @Erinm278 your poor nerves! 
    Thanks I'm definitely feeling down.  Everything I'm reading though says if you have SCH it's best to have it low.  I'm literally going to wear Depends to bed while we're on vacation in case I bleed t night.  I don't want to scare my kids.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    Oh no @Erinm278, that’s nerve wrecking! I’m so sorry you’re going through all of that. At least the hemorrhage is below the baby, when googling like crazy when I thought I had one, every article I came across said SCH’s were mostly only bad news if positioned above the baby. Still no fun at all though, bleeding during pregnancy is just terrifying even if you know the cause. Fingers crossed it resolved itself soon! Yay for a perfect looking baby though! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Oh @erinm278 I'm so sorry. That fucking sucks.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    They called me an hour before my appointment today to reschedule it for Thursday because my doc was in surgery. I'm really grateful that I didn't spend hours in the waiting room, but Thurday seems so far away.
  • Options
    grebretso said:
    Oh no @Erinm278, that’s nerve wrecking! I’m so sorry you’re going through all of that. At least the hemorrhage is below the baby, when googling like crazy when I thought I had one, every article I came across said SCH’s were mostly only bad news if positioned above the baby. Still no fun at all though, bleeding during pregnancy is just terrifying even if you know the cause. Fingers crossed it resolved itself soon! Yay for a perfect looking baby though! 
    Yeah I've been googling and read the same thing.  I've also been reading through old posts from other groups and some women had SCH so much bigger than mine.  Mine was 2.4 cm today, it was 1.3 cm in the emergency room last Sunday.  There's nothing I can really do, but I feel like nothing is guaranteed with this baby.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Erinm- I am so sorry to hear that.  In case it helps, mine was 5cm several weeks ago and now is very small. They unfortunately can grow but they sure also can shrink.  Wishing the best to you!

my NT scan today showed normal nuchal stuff. And kiddo was waving and kicking which was super fun.  Now to await the blood test results!
  • Options
    allthingsgoallthingsgo member
    edited July 2018
    @Erinm278 I’m sorry it grew! At least baby looks good and the SCH isn’t too big. Bleeding during pregnancy really sucks and is scary. And also not bleeding is supposed to be one of the perks so wth!  I hope it resolves soon! 

@wifemomme that has happened to me before too. It’s hard enough to wait for your regular appt but when they push it back it feels like it takes forever even if it is just a few days. 
  • Options
    @Erinm278 I'm sorry to hear it grew. Bleeding is seriously hard on the nerves when pregnant, even if you know the cause.  Side note I hope you have a good vacation! 
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    Midwife appt today.. hoping i get to hear that little heart beat again  <3<3
  • Options
    12 weeks (tomorrow) checkup today!! Heartbeat still strong at 181! Since I’m not doing the genetic testing it’ll be week 20 until next US. Anyone else feel like that’s FOREVER AWAY?? Happy to hear the lil peanut beating today though to say the least. 
  • Options
    Baby is doing great! Measuring on track and a good FHR!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Oh @Erinm278 - that stinks. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that if you do bleed, it’s not frightening. Hugs! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19