Trying to Get Pregnant

Brown discharge on day my period should start

Hello ... This is our first month TTC and I have been having unusual symptoms since 2DPO like extreme hunger (I always have my first meal at 11am my body is use to this and never get hungry before this time) and as soon as I opened my eyes on 2 DPO I was starving like I hadn’t eaten in days!! I had A LOT of watery milky CM for 2 days which I’ve never had before, veins popping out, swollen gums, twinges everywhere, backache and headaches. I knew not to get excited, but with all these unusual symptoms that I don’t normally have I was getting excited. I have a 30 day cycle and due for my period today, but all I got was brown DC when I wipe. Has this happened to any of you before? This is unusual for me. I had a miscarriage in April and it started with brown DC, but this time I keep testing and keep getting negatives. Going crazy here can someone relate?

Best Answer

Re: Brown discharge on day my period should start

• Hello ... This is our first month TTC and I have been having unusual symptoms since 2DPO like extreme hunger (I always have my first meal at 11am my body is use to this and never get hungry before this time) and as soon as I opened my eyes on 2 DPO I was starving like I hadn’t eaten in days!! I had A LOT of watery milky CM for 2 days which I’ve never had before, veins popping out, swollen gums, twinges everywhere, backache and headaches. I knew not to get excited, but with all these unusual symptoms that I don’t normally have I was getting excited. I have a 30 day cycle and due for my period today, but all I got was brown DC when I wipe. Has this happened to any of you before? This is unusual for me. I had a miscarriage in April and it started with brown DC, but this time I keep testing and keep getting negatives. Going crazy here can someone relate?
    Qfp.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello ... This is our first month TTC and I have been having unusual symptoms since 2DPO like extreme hunger (I always have my first meal at 11am my body is use to this and never get hungry before this time) and as soon as I opened my eyes on 2 DPO I was starving like I hadn’t eaten in days!! I had A LOT of watery milky CM for 2 days which I’ve never had before, veins popping out, swollen gums, twinges everywhere, backache and headaches. I knew not to get excited, but with all these unusual symptoms that I don’t normally have I was getting excited. I have a 30 day cycle and due for my period today, but all I got was brown DC when I wipe. Has this happened to any of you before? This is unusual for me. I had a miscarriage in April and it started with brown DC, but this time I keep testing and keep getting negatives. Going crazy here can someone relate?
    QFP.

OP, it sounds like you’re getting your period since all those tests were negative. Please take a moment to read the stickied threads and intro/post in the appropriate threads. 
  • If your symptoms were being caused by pregnancy you would be able to turn a test. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. 

As PP said, read the pinned threads at the top of the board. They're full of information. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"