Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 7/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: WTO Wednesday 7/25

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3/3

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, BBT, FF, OPKs (starting this cycle), N&C

R/R: See spoiler - SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING warning (loss, pregnancy) - don't tell me I didn't warn you!

CS/Q: Not right now

I saw a fellow milspouse at church two weeks ago for the first time in 3 months and noticed an approx 4-5 month old bump. I knew she and her H were trying for a baby, so my H and I congratulated her. In fact, we made a big deal about it. She thanked us, but with one of the saddest faces I've ever seen. I changed the conversation immediately, but H didn't catch on until I nudged him hard. 

She told us after church that she's in fact, 7 months along and isn't sure how much longer the baby will live. I wanted to vomit. I've never been so embarrassed in my life for what I said to her before services. I know that I didn't know, but I'm so angry at myself for putting her in that position and making her feel the way that I sure I did. Her docs are stunned that the baby has lived this long, but don't expect him to live long after birth if he gets that far. He's missing the part of his brain that controls breathing and other involuntary actions along with an irreparable hole in his heart. 

I cannot imagine what this girl deals with on a daily basis - she's going about her day knowing that the baby that's moving inside of her will not live. I don't know what I can do. Is there anything? I freeze in situations like this because I, personally, would most likely want to be left alone, but I don't know about her. Maybe I'll ask her to lunch one day? Our husbands are going away on an exercise for three weeks next month and I'm a little worried about that. Those are lonely times for us. 

This has haunted me for two weeks and I'm not the one suffering through it. There's been so many healthy babies in our circle lately that she must feel downright awful. 

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @harrierwife wow that is SUPER hard.  I'm not sure what you can do other than let her know that you're there for her.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPKs, checking CM, charting my temp

R/R:
    Rant: People are already getting snippy at work and I'm NOT having it.  Wednesday is a day full of BS meetings as is, so....ugh. If I can get through till lunch I will sail on through.
    Rave: I'm just starting to actually RUN at the gym...for like the first time since high school.  I'll get to go tonight and I feel excited which is odd for me (feeling jazzed about RUNNING).

CS/Q: in spoilers 
    pretty sure I will get crosshairs tomorrow, but welcome any input!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @harrierwife Holy cow, that is awful. I wouldn't know what to do in that situation, but the lunch idea is nice. It will let her know she has someone to turn to if it gets to be too much especially with her H away.

@MRDCle Good on you. I do not see the appeal of running, but I do for the setting a goal and meeting it. Well done!

Month/Cycle: 17/15

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO EOD, Flo app, CMT

R/R: Nothing much to rant or rave about. Kind of a blech day. It is only Wednesday and it is humid again. I have to go shopping for an AC for the office. Our small one is too small for the space. I hate shopping for work. I always feel pressed for time. I went swimming last night and it felt so good. I may have to do it again tonight if it is going to be as gross today.

CS/Q: -
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited July 2018
    @harrierwife Oh wow! I can't believe how much suffering that poor lady is going through right now. I think lunch would be a good idea. And maybe not bring the topic up at all. Just something like, "If you ever need to talk about anything, I'm a listening ear." Maybe it will help her to get her mind off things and feel normalish.

@MRDCle Go you for loving your exercise! I need to get back into the habit of exercise. Looks like O day might have been CD16 but FF might not like giving you those CHs since your temps are so rocky.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, CM, OPKs, N&C

R/R: Back at work after a crazy few days and it feels good, but now I'm swamped!

CS/Q: 

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @meri-mac yeah I hate how rocky my temps are.  Is the only way to fix it to temp vaginally? 
  • @harrierwife omg, reading that made me feel physically sick.  That is so incredibly awful.  I hope she has a good support system, but I agree that asking her to lunch or just reaching out is a nice thing to do but let her be the one to bring anything up about the baby.  All the hugs.  (As a side note, I facepalmed myself when it took me way too long to interpret milspouse.)

@MRDCle About your rocky temps, you can slap me if I'm being captain obvious, but sometimes the basics can help... do you make sure to find the heat pocket under the back of your tongue and use the same spot every day?  

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: All the things. Still pretty confident O was 2 days ago. 

R/R: Rave: My H has plans tonight so I’m looking forward to a quiet night with a book and the BB live feeds.  :D

CS/Q: Temp didn’t go up today but still pretty sure O was on CD11. As long as my temp is above 97.85 tomorrow I will get my CH. 
  • Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Ava, CM, Pre-seed, OPKs, Myo-Inositol (pregnitude)

R/R: annual pap and then HSG today... woo! I'm half excited because I just want to get it done.

CS/Q: Nope.
  • @thrgirlwhowaited Good luck with the HSG!  Mine was super quick and not painful, hoping the same for you! 
  • @MRDCle If you're a mouth breather, then yes, vaginally might be the way to go. Are you using a good BBT thermometer or just a fever thermometer? How long on average does it take to read your temp?
  • @harrierwife I'm sorry that your friend is in that situation. I wouldn't know what to do. I agree with @meri-mac that lunch a nice idea to show her you want to be there for her. I can only imagine needing support during that, even if she doesn't want the support right now just knowing there are people who care about her may be helpful.

@MRDCle You go girl! I hate running now. I used to do it out of necessity in high school and college to keep my weight, but as I've gotten older I've lost the feel of needing to be skinny. I should probably do it for the sake of health. Maybe one day I'll join you in running again. I also hate running on a treadmill and our gyms around here don't have indoor tracks. So I'll wait till it's not 106 every day before I start running in the evenings.

@meri-mac I had to shop for my last job and I hated it because I never felt like I should be making some of the decisions for everyone in the office. 
  • @MRDCle I think your question was meant for @marebear15 :)
  • @harrierwife That makes me so incredibly sad to read that.  I agree with PPs to invite her to lunch and just let it be known that you’re available if she needs an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on.  You’re a great person for showing that kind of concern for her.

@MRDCle *TW for mention of children* I know that you have a LO, are you still waking up in the middle of the night a lot; do you typically get 3 hours of sleep prior to temping?  If you aren’t, that probably explains the rocky temps and I’m not sure that temping vaginally would help much.  If that isn’t the problem, you can try to switch but obviously wouldn’t suggest it until next cycle.  Honestly, as of now your chart is so rocky, it’s difficult to see an ovulatory pattern, especially if you hadn’t been using OPKs.  If you want to confirm that you’ll get CHs tomorrow, you can always put in a fake high temp for tomorrow, but make sure you remove it afterwards

@meri-mac Enjoy your swim tonight!  Sorry about the office shopping, I hope it’s as quick and painless as possible.  I used to not understand the appeal of running until I started doing it about 5 years ago.  Now if I can just keep my motivation up for more than a couple months.

@marebear15 Sorry work is so busy after some time off, I hope you get caught up quickly!

@Sparty18 That looks like a small fallback rise to me.  Also, what’s BB?  Enjoy your quiet night!

@thrgirlwhowaited Good luck with the HSG!  I liked when I had mine because I got to watch the screen as they ran the dye through; it was much cooler to see than I realized it would be!

Month/Cycle: 26 months

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: clomid+IUI, BBT, OPKs, CM, PNV, Mg, Vit D

R/R: Rant: I’ve been doing some one-on-one training so that I can help out one of the other units in my department.  I’m always willing to help out but the stuff I’ll be doing is just soooooo boring!  I left my prior department because I was basically just a monkey at a keyboard and wasn’t allowed to think for myself

Rave: I went for a run last night it was awesome!  It’s the first time in a long time that I did the full run without slowing down (ok, I stopped quickly twice to wipe off my sunglasses) and it just felt amazing overall!  Hopefully, the humidity stays down so that I can get more runs like that in!

CS/Q: nope

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180 Yeah, I typically have a small drop on 2DPO, should hopefully see a bigger jump tomorrow.  BB is Big Brother, my guiltiest of guilty pleasures.  Nice job getting out for a run!  
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @Sparty18 *goes off to google heat pocket**
    @marebear15 I am using a BBT - and I'm only a mouth breather if I'm sick!
    @meri-mac oops! So sorry.!
    @lulu1180 **TW mention of children** for the most part no, he sleeps through the night at this point.  occasionally he has an accident but it's more DH coming in after falling asleep on the couch that wakes me up :D I put in today's temp again for tomorrow (and then deleted) and it gives me CH so we should be good.  OPKs and CM were indicating that CD15/16 was it so hopefully I get some good sleep tonight!

• @MRDCle haha, here is an awful graphic:

• MRDCleMRDCle member
    @Sparty18 that's actually really helpful. I usually just shove it in there half asleep and hope it works ( :D ) so now I'll try to be more conscious of what I'm doing and Fx things will become more consistent! 

• edited July 2018
    @harrierwife oh my gosh, how tragic. That poor woman! I think asking her to lunch while the husbands are away is a nice idea. If she doesn't want to go she'll say no. And maybe having lunch together will help you figure out the best way to help them through this. 
    @MRDCle yay for running! It has been years since I've run properly. 
    @meri-mac good luck with the shopping!
    @marebear15 back to work after vacay is always so hectic! 
    @sparty18 I think I O'd the day before yesterday too, but we'll see. Maybe we'll be DPO buddies this month! 
    @thrgirlwhowaited good luck with the HSG! I had one a few years ago and it was not bad at all and I took a little bit of advil an hour or so beforehand. The cramping lasted for a few hours afterward, but it wasn't debilitating or anything. 
    @lulu1180 yay for a good run! Humidity is the worst - I always feel like I can't breathe when it's too humid. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: I think I O'd so I'm going to stop EPO, continue with b complex, fish oil, etc, going to keep eating high protein, and I guess we'll HIO one more time tonight, but IDK why. At this point if the egg is gone, it's gone. 

R/R: I'm already feeling sad about this cycle even though we HIO for like 5 days straight and had great timing. I am just feeling like we might have a sperm issue. I mentioned this elsewhere, but DH works from home now and he uses 4 monitors and a huge computer and it's a tiny room and it gets up to 80+ F every day, and I feel like that is not good for the swim team. He spends 9 hours a day in that room, and I don't think he takes enough breaks (because he can't due to the nature of his job), so I really want him to get an SA. He doesn't have a GP right now, so I don't know what I should do. Should I send him to a urologist? I'm sure my OB can't order this test for him, right? 

CS/Q: Chart, if anyone cares to stalk. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @harrierwife Lurking from TWW  Comments in Spoiler TW Loss

I was in this exact position just a few months ago.  I found out I was pregnant last year and then she was diagnosed with a life threatening condition.  I agree with what the others have said.  See if she wants to talk about it.  I loved my baby and wanted people to acknowledge her as a baby, not just a medical problem (not saying you are).  And I needed that support of other people.  I think asking her to lunch or bringing her lunch is a great gesture.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Everything. and trying to HIO EOD. No sign of O tho. I think I'll be O'ing around 20.

R/R: WFH today yay! Got more painting done too. 

CS/Q: Nah. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @harrierwife oof, how terrible. I’m the sort that prefers to be left alone too, so I defer to comments from @nomangos23 @sparklingdiamond

@meri-mac I LOVE to swim! No pool nearby that I know of though :/

@marebear15 good luck getting caught up again!

@thrgirlwhowaited hope all goes well!

@general_organa sorry you aren’t optimistic :( I honestly don’t know where you’d turn except maybe to get YH into a GP to get the ball rilling. 
  • AFM,

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: hio, pnv, starting opks this cycle.
    R/R: while I’m bummed it’s cd1, I’m excited that cycle is finally OVER 45 damn days later and to start opks this month and see how it goes. Rant: Work sucks, that is all.
  • @Swiftlet I am a lucky creature that gets to swim in the Atlantic. Only when it is extremely hot do I go in though. I am a bit of a baby with the cold :p 

@general_organa I'm sorry hun. I will keep everything crossed for you. A walk-in clinic doctor may be able to help you. That is what we do when someone doesn't have a GP for referrals/prescriptions.
  • @harrierwife that's really thoughtful of you to want to do something more for her. That's a truly tragic position to be in. I'd also be beating myself up about it for weeks after, but you couldn't have known and it's a natural reaction to express your excitement for the parents. 
    @MRDCle I like the idea of running but it is such a chore for me. I used to love it when I was more in shape. Maybe one of these days I'll get back into it. Interested to see if your temps stabilize once you're more conscious of thermo placement. Mine didn't stabilize until I started the ovasitol, and even more so with vaginal temping, but I'm also a mouth breather.
    @meri-mac GL work shopping. It also stresses me out, more so that I feel like I'll be judged for the decisions I have to make. 
    @sparty18 yay for quiet nights to yourself. 
    @thrgirlwhowaited GL with your HSG! 
    @lulu1180 high five for your run! Y'all are inspiring me to get off my lazy butt.
    @general_organa I'm sorry you're already feeling that way. I try not to think about how bad some of the environmental factors are for our H's swimmers (your 'swim team' comment made me lol) because then I'll just disappear down the rabbit hole... cell phones, laptops, microwaves, heat... my SO loves hot hot hot showers and I've introduced him to the hot tub at our new place (he'd never been in one before). He's had mixed results with his SA, some were "medium" quality and others he had lower motility, some came back good. That was several years ago though. I'm still keeping my FX for you! 

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: Rant: My SO was too tired to rally last night and we were rudely woken up at 5am by the dog chasing the cats, and again at 6:30 by the dog throwing up. Or maybe I should say *I* was woken up by this, he slept through the whole thing. I was so pissy about it this morning I didn't feel like HIO either. I think maybe I need to go back to our more casual approach to HIO because I'm setting myself up for disappointment trying to keep to the SMEP EOD protocol. We've always had pretty decent timing when we were more spontaneous about it so I think I need to let this one go a little. 
    Rave: My amazing realtor dropped by this morning with a gift for us. I was expecting wine or a gift basket. He gave us a $1500 gift card to one of the nicest golf resorts in the province. He said he knew we're both avid golfers and instead of buying us something for the house, after all the work and stress of the last few months he wanted us to be able to relax and get away from it all. <3 

CS/Q: Happy with somewhat more consistent temps this cycle. Now to see if I ovulate... please, body, work with me here. 

For reference, the "X"s for BD are the non-finishers. Sigh. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @Swiftlet This is one of those rare occasions that I'll say yay for AF!  While I'm sorry that it's CD1, I'm also happy that you can finally track things a little better with the OPKs.

@kiki047 I used to run pretty consistently about 5 years ago or so.  Then I moved in with my BF (now DH) and I got lazy and stopped running.  I started to pick it back up again last fall after I had spent a few months mastering the elliptical at the gym.  I noticed that my runs were much better (and less painful mentally) after getting in better shape first.  Also, girl, your realtor is amazing!!  $1500?!?!?!  That's insane (in a good way)!  Enjoy your golfing time!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @kiki047 congrats on the new house! And yes, right there with you on the "animals only ever wake mom up at night with their nasty barfs and need to go outside".  Good thing they're cute, right? Also, about golf. I'm sometimes required to play with clients when there's a big event happening. I've taken lessons. I've practiced. And yet, I am still SO. BAD. I think I would enjoy it a little more if I didn't embarrass myself every time I stepped up to the tee. More power to you!
  • halicalhalical member
    edited July 2018

@harrierwife that is devastating ☹ my heart breaks for her, I can’t imagine what that would feel like and I hope I never learn. I would agree to offer your ear, just letting her know you are there in some way - sometimes people in those situations just want space. There is nothing you can do other than send good vibes and thoughts her way. Maybe someday soon it will go very differently for her.

@meri-mac is it ever friggggggging humid.

@kiki047 haha “all the things.” I hope your body works with you toooo! I am just starting BBT, I need to go grab one, any recommendations?

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: Old AF is due to begin within the next 2 days, so August it is! I plan on continuing to use Flo, I am also going to print out the fertility chart that everyone uses here and start tracking my BBT, along with using an OPK. I am thinking about making some changes to our timing? For some reason though, I am so scared that if I do every other day I will miss “the” day – though I do know too much of the BD can reduce sperm counts….. I am sitting here trying to work it out on my calendar haha

R/R: Rant (but not really a rant, more of a vent, maybe we should add a V haha) we have had a lot of family drama going on this week, with a sick family member
    It has been very stressful and worrrrrisome and hard on everyone. I am behind in my workouts now, which is making me feel like crap – also the weather is just making me feel like crap SO STICKY.

CS/Q: not right now :)

"We are not here on this earth to see through each other,
    We are here to see each other through."
    See the source image
  • Month/Cycle: 12/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: all the things!

R/R: rant: I’m currently sitting at the dentist office, and....holy O pain! I’ve always gotten mittelschmerz but wow this month seems excessive, so I’m hoping it’s not a cyst or anything. You’d think I’d be excited that I’m O’ing but all I can keep thinking is that it’s prob from my right side where I don’t have a tube :( 
    rave: it’s hump day and the weather here is gorgeous.

CS/Q: Nah. 

Will come back later for tags
  • @swiftlet so sorry for CD 1. Hope the OPKs help clear things up for you this month. 

@kiki047 it's definitely hard to not think about it. That's super interesting that your H has had mixed results from various SA. My H had a SA a few years ago and it came back kind of marginally normal but with a tad low morphology. He was working in a regular office at the time (not in our hot home office) so I've convinced myself this must be part of our issue. Ugh, I wish it was possible to stop obsessing over TTC but that's just not my personality! haha And what a nice gift from your realtor! 

@halical no need to print out charts - just use Fertility Friend. It's a phone app but you can also use the website. Temping and charting really does clear things up for most people, as most people don't have a 28 day cycle with a 14 day luteal phase - most apps just use those numbers to predict your O day since it's the average, but it's really not true for most individuals. 

Question for the group: I am pretty sure today is 2 dpo, but I'm still having some ewcm. Should we HIO tonight anyway?? It would make it day 6 in a row and I really don't wanna, but I also don't want to be wrong about O and mess up timing.  :/ I'm usually a proponent of "when it doubt, hump it out," but the whole 6th day in a row thing is very off putting for me lol. So WWYD? 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Question for the group: I am pretty sure today is 2 dpo, but I'm still having some ewcm. Should we HIO tonight anyway?? It would make it day 6 in a row and I really don't wanna, but I also don't want to be wrong about O and mess up timing.  :/ I'm usually a proponent of "when it doubt, hump it out," but the whole 6th day in a row thing is very off putting for me lol. So WWYD? 
    I would ask for a neck or foot rub, personally. Always puts me in the mood. You know, just to be on the safe side of timing. 

• Thank you for your input and responses, ladies. Its been eating at me for two weeks and it was nice to get responses from women that understand. My DH is sad about it, but I can't talk to him, yannow?
    @MRDCle
    @Sparty18 (d'oh, I take the acronyms and shorthand for granted sometimes!)
    Thank you so much for sharing. I really appreciate your advice and am so sorry that you were in a position to give advice from personal experience. I especially liked the suggestion to perhaps bring something to her house - I know that my eating habits and diet fall off when my DH is out of town (like, for instance, I'm eating boxed mac & cheese right now because the last thing I want to do is cook for one after 11 hours at work). 

She has named the baby and refers to him by name often. I just...I'm speechless and heartbroken. But, she has it 100x worse. I'm just starting my own TTC journey, but this really puts things into perspective for me. You ladies that have lived this are so, so strong. 

@sparklingdiamond - see spoiler (TW; loss)

Like I said to nomangos23, I really appreciate your input and am sorry that its coming from personal experience. Thank you. <3
  • Also going to jump in here re: the running thing. I wish I was a runner. I really struggle with it. And in the summer in Mississippi? 

Bless you all - I make fun of runners, but deep down I'm jealous. I'm sticking to the air conditioned gym and the pool. I swam two miles today. 
  • Thanks ladies.
    Yes @lulu1180, $1500. I was floored. Granted he’s made a killing off us between selling my condo and buying the house. Was totally not expecting that from him though so it was a very nice gift. 
    @nomangos23 I ought to be a better golfer than I am for how often we go, lol, but we love it. It’s been a frustrating season because I’m more out of shape than I’ve ever been in my life so my body just doesn’t move the way I want/need it to these days. I totally get the anxiety over golfing with clients tho! It’s so nerve wracking. I hate knowing people are watching me swing. 
    @halical I bought my BBT on amazon. I started with the Mabis brand which is what the Bump recommended but I didn’t find it to be that accurate when I would temp 3 times in a row, always came out with different numbers. I ended up returning it for an Easy@Home backlit BBT. It has a flexible tip too, which I found more comfortable. It was like $20 CAD so really not that expensive. 
    @general_organa he had to do the SA several times over the course of a few years and in the meantime he was started on all sorts of anti anxiety drugs and anti depressants. He’s been on them ever since. The studies on SSRIs and sperm count/motility/morphology are kind of terrifying. Its such a catch 22 because he wants to stop taking them to increase our chances of conceiving, but he needs the support from the meds to deal with the anxiety. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @lulu1180 exactly how I feel :) Yes it’s a bummer but I’m ready to be more involved and proactive! 
  • MRDCleMRDCle member
    @harrierwife oh running outside is never something I’m interested in. Treadmill for life yo.