October 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 7/24

stolen from monday

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you won the Mega Millions this week (~500M USD), what would you do with it?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/24

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

29 weeks / Acorn Squash

2. How are you feeling?

Tired. But overall, still pretty good.

Yup... just a regular check up, the every two week ones are starting...

Nope!  

5. GTKY: If you won the Mega Millions this week (~500M USD), what would you do with it?

Pay off Student Loans, Build Dream House, Probably both quit our jobs and actually do something we really love instead, and help out family as much as we could (I think knowing how much to share would be the hardest part)

• Gizmo1231 said:

I really want a second opinion on a VBA2C but I’m starting to scare myself out of it.

I had a successful vbac with my last pregnancy 6 years ago. It was amazing! Everything went smoothly and I only needed 2 internal stitches. I was up and walking hours later no issue. It is okay be to scared. If your doctor is willing to let you give it a try ...go for it.  
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 28 weeks. 

2. How are you feeling? Feeling great except for the restless leg syndrome still. I talked to the nurse yesterday she told me to take calcium and potassium. Couldn't sleep to 2 AM.  I just want my sleep while I can get it! I am taking prenatals, calcium,  potassium,  magnesium,  and iron.

3. Any appointments this week? No

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope

5. GTKY: If you won the Mega Millions this week (~500M USD), what would you do with it?  Pay for the pregnancy and delivery (no insurance), pay off all bills, buy a bigger house, save the rest until I can decide.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30w!! Zucchini/cucumber/tub of ice cream

2. How are you feeling? lazy.. Breathing is hard lol. I get out of breath going up my stairs :( sucks. 

3. Any appointments this week? yup, started my every other week appts. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? not right now! 

5. GTKY: If you won the Mega Millions this week (~500M USD), what would you do with it? A house on the beach, A house in the mountains. A Jet! (to get to the houses!) Pay off all debt. Trust funds, certain amounts to family. 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    30 weeks, Zuccinni 

2. How are you feeling?

I feel pretty good most of the time, but I’m starting to feel big and slow moving at times.

No. I should have my 30 week, but’s on vacation so it’s not until Monday.

I need to stop eating so damn much food. I keep giving myself heartburn and I’m gaining too much weight. I’m already at  25 lbs.

Pay off student loan, pay off my car loan. Get new cars for hubby and I. Renovate our house so we can sell it or rent it. Build a new house. Pay off my parents and MILs debt. Buy them houses and cars if they wanted them. Invest money for retirement. Donate to some local charities. I probably would quit my job, but I might go down to part time.