Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tue 7/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Typical LP length:

Testing

R/R

CS/Q

Re: TWW Tue 7/24

• Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: Going to try to hold out for as long as I can

R/R: Rant: No rants today. Rave: I'm in a better mood than I was yesterday, thank goodness! I think the clomid really does make me have mood swings. Whoops. 

CS/Q: None at the moment. Chart is following the same pattern as last cycle so far. Hopefully that's not always a bad thing.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 30/12

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: AF should be here tomorrow

R/R: It's been an emotional week for me. There were some emotionally tougher things I knew we're going to happen, and then some unexpected things happened that have made the week/month more tough. I knew at the beginning of this cycle that that cycle would either be the one positive event in my emotional month or add to the emotional load. I might take a break from TB for a few days when AF arrives. I wish I had something positive to say today, but nothing is coming to mind.

CS/Q: My temp dropped low again this morning. I was hoping that the drop in temp 2 days ago meant an implantation dip. However, implantation dips can happen in non-pregnancy cycles too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 16/15

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I was an idiot and testing this morning… BFN. Even tho it’s still very early, I’m now in a funk.

R/R: If this cycle really is a fail (likely) I’m scared to move forward. I’m scared to see an RE, I’m scared to take clomid,… all of it. I’m worried about money and feeling like we’re wasting it. I’m worried they’ll find something wrong and we won’t be able to have any. Ugh I’m getting nervous just thinking about scheduling an appointment.

CS/Q: nope

@crookshanks10 I’m glad you’re in a better mood today. I have major mood swings without clomid. I’m nervous about how bad they will be on it lol!

@luckywife10 Oh my dear I’m so sorry you’re having a rough time. Don’t worry about not being positive today or even the next couple of day/weeks. You are entitled to your emotions. Take the time you need. I know I’ve contemplated taking a break from TB many times. I love all the support and knowledge from everyone but I definitely feel that it makes my obsession greater.

@prpl11butterfly Yay for your tenant leaving! What do you rent out? A condo, house, or duplex? Sorry if you’ve already talked about this.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @LJMoon6 I completely understand where you're coming from.  I was nervous to even make the initial RE appointment.  But once it was done, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and the testing, while a mild PITA wasn't bad at all.  I figured that I would much rather know if there was an issue so I knew if we would need more help than our budget would allow.  I hope you don't end up needing to go that route, but if you do, the ladies in the IF thread are an amazing resource!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @luckywife10 I'm sorry to hear about your tough week. I hope things get better and that you find some positivity. It's hard some days. Definitely take a break if you need one. 

@prpl11butterfly Thank you :) August 4th!? Can I be as strong as you!? 

@LJMoon6 It's still very early for you to turn a test.. I still have my fx for you! I was nervous about clomid but it works for a lot of people so just try to stay positive! 
  • edited July 2018
    @LJMoon6 I fully see why your scared. But, it could be a really good thing to do. You could always make the appointment (if this cycle is for sure unsuccessful) and take it day by day until appt time comes. I'd bet that by that time, you'd be feeling better about it all. 

As for our rental, it's a condo in a multi unit building. There are 24 and they are all individual owners. Some occupy and some lease. We bought it in our early 20s and have rented it out to the same tenant for 4 years. BUT her health and mind are going and shes become quite a nussaicne to the community and us (even though shes only in her early to mid 50s)

@crookshanks10 I can't say for sure I'll make the 4th but I want to as it has some superstitious juju for me 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 25/5?

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 13 or 14 days

Testing: Nothing yet

R/R: I am beyond frustrated again.  So I took my temp about 40 min earlier than usual and it was so low.  Which makes me think maybe ovulation didn't even happen?  It takes my CH's away.  When I temp adjust, it does leave the CH's there.  So now again I don't really know if I have actually even ovulated or not.  I am so over my body right now.

CS/Q: I put a pic with both the low temp and the adjusted temp.

• marebear15marebear15 member
    edited July 2018
    *lurking* 
    @kindbytealikat I think that because your temp this morning was high like the last 2, FF was able to recalculate your base line which changed your CHs. I'd agree with the change.

@sparklingdiamond Whenever I temp early, my temp is way down. I'd discard the temp. There's also this really cool calculator that take the time of temp and temp and recalculates your temp based on the normal temp time. I'll have to look up the website.
    Eta: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php 
  • @marebear15 Yea, I tried the temp adjuster thing and that is the first pic I posted.  Have you noticed your temp being way down even if it's only like 30-40 min earlier than normal?

Also, I think that my week of being sick is still throwing everything off.  I went through and marked to discard them (except for the very last one because then I don't have enough data in there apparently).  This is what I get when I also keep the time adjusted temp in there for today.

• @crookshanks10 I am glad you are feeling better about things today. I think we all have those days <3

@luckywife10 Sending you a big hug.  I'm sorry things are so frustrating right now.  Definitely take a break if you need it.  Sometimes a break is good!

@prpl11butterfly That's great that your tenet is moving out and that you can get more in rent!  Weird that she never responded to the notice or anything...

@LJMoon6 I know seeing an RE can seem like a scary step.  I had the same fears you did.  What if they find out more is wrong or something?  But in the end, I felt better going because then we had more information.  I hope this cycle works for you so you don't even have to go down that path, but if you go, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

@kindbytealikat FF seems to change it's mind sometimes.  I think it factors in all the signs, like CM, OPKs, and temps.  So I am guessing maybe because you still had some fertile CM it changed your O date?  I don't know if I agree with the change or not.  I would still say yesterday was O day.
  • @kindbytealikat I have no idea what's going on with FF.in your case I am also thinking the day before makes more sense. I'm having similar issues. Except each day it given me has been different the day I think. I use to agree with the day of the dip but for my past 2, it's been day after the dip.

@sparklingdiamond honestly, since your temps are on a downward trend, I would say it's possible you didn't O. I know that's not what you want to hear. But that's where I would be if that were my chart.
  • @prpl11butterfly I know, that was my thought too.  I am so beyond frustrated at my body right now.  I am doing everything freaking possible and it is not regulating.  The first time I did acupuncture almost 5 years ago, my cycles regulated quickly and I wasn't even doing the diet or anything.  Now I am trying everything and it's just not doing it.  I just want to cry.
  • @kindbytealikat Sorry to hear about your DH. 

@sparklingdiamond Thank you friend. Sorry for the frustrating chart! It really can be so stressful. I hope you did in fact O. Hang in there!

@jessg2223 Thank you. I'm going to try! I would like to have some adult beverages this Friday but I'd only be 9dpo so I doubt I will, just in case. Woohoo for your vacation coming up! (:
  • Ladies, I sent in my New Patient form to my clinic after posting this morning… Eeek!

@lulu1180 I’ve had all the basic tests done already with my OB. All clear (HSG, US, BW). MHs basic SA was fine. I guess I could put this all in my siggy. I’m just thinking of the more advance tests.

@crookshanks10 Thank you for the positivity. I should definitely google some success stories to lift my mood! I’m glad I did test this morning because I could subconsciously feel myself clenching my abs. I thought I was having cramps lol. I think I’m just focusing too much energy on it all.

@prpl11butterfly Thank you. Yes I need to take it one day at a time. It’s really not that scary. I just get anxiety sometimes. Do you plan on selling your condo now or find another tenant? Does it make you any money??

@sparklingdiamond So far everything has come back fine. I’m just stressing over nothing. Stupid anxiety. I just really wanted to be a SS that got KU right before starting any treatment.

Love tits to everyone else, running out of time to tag on my lunch break.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @luckywife10 @LJMoon6 big hug to both of you <3
    @jessg2223 ooh vacation :) fox for you Thursday! I feel like we’re in slightly similar boats with no AF but repeated BFNs.
    @prpl11butterfly it would be great if you could make that much more! 

Month/cycle: 3/2
    CD: 44
    DPO, Timing, LP length: ???
    Testing: Tomorrow AM because I’m apparently a glutton for punishment. 
    R/R: my OPKs should arrive today (including some hcg test strips too.) Now for the rabbit hole if you’re so inclined: I went back and reviewed my Ovia calendar and I had R sided pelvic pain on Wed July 11th. Which now, in retrospect, could have been O pain? So that could mean O was 11th or 12th and I would still have had one valid BD in FW. Sunday’s BFN would have been like 10dpo and while I know a lot of people get BFPs on that day, there are also a lot of people out there who don’t get a BFP until later. So I’m kind of still allowing myself some hope which is probably silly, but there it is. So I’ll test tomorrow and then again on Sunday if no AF...And if AF arrives, I’m ready to start being more proactive with ballparking ovulation and having a plan will make me feel better!
  • @LJMoon6 yey for making your appt! We are going to turn it around in a month (fx our contractor can do it, I'm confident because its minor fixes) and then get it occupied again. Current tenants rent did not cover cost of the condo but did cover the cost of our home so it worked out okay. If the office can get us the extra 100, we agreed to keep it because it would be profitable at that point. If they cannot we will try to sell. We may have to take a loss on that though.
  • @LJMoon6 YAY!  :)

@Swiftlet It's not over until AF rears her ugly head! If she does, at least you have your OPKs for next cycle.. they are so helpful!

• I officially made an appt to go see the RE again on Aug 13.  *sigh*

I went to acupuncture today and she said not to worry about the dip yet and let's just see what happens.  That it doesn't necessarily mean I didn't ovulate, so don't stress yet.  Easier said than done!
  • @swiftlet TW prior pregnancy and loss
    Not to get your hopes up, but the month that I got pregnant, I tested BFN on 10DPO and then BFP on 15DPO. It turned out to be a loss though so I don’t know if that helps or hurts. 

• @TJtheGoat I appreciate the information <3
  • @Swiftlet that we are! Fx for our bodies to get it together!
  • @jessg2223 I sure hope they get it together, sheesh! My staycation isn’t until first week of September which feels forverrrrr away but seems like the summer is flying by so there’s that!
  • It seems like a lot of you guys are having a tough day today. I wish I could give you all a hug and a beignet. 

Month/Cycle
    : 5/4

CD/DPO: 25/8 or 9 (FF and I disagree) 

Typical LP length: I think 13

Testing: 29 July

R/R: I’m not obsessing too badly this cycle (at least not yet). I’m really trying to resign myself to the fact that I’ve already done everything that can be done and what happens now is out of my control. Also, I had beignets for lunch today and they were divine! 

CS/Q

• @prpl11butterfly @LJMoon6 @crookshanks10 @kindbytealikat @sparklingdiamond @jessg2223 @Swiftlet thank you for the support and kind words. I know we've all been through emotionally rough spots like this. It's really great to have people understand what I'm going through. I'm gonna take a break for the next couple days, but I'll probably love tit because I can't fully stay away from TB :)
  • @Swiftlet see spoiler
    I have been pregnant 3 times, I have never turned a tear until dpo 12. And with my successful it was day 14. I don’t know if it matters but I wanted you to know you don’t have to count yourself out.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker