Trying to Get Pregnant

TW Tuesday 7/24

Who, or what, in your life is being a giant T.Waffle?

Re: TW Tuesday 7/24

• My TW today is the two printers in my work area, neither of which are working today!  Which means I had to print to another location and go upstairs to pick it up off the printer

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • I had a coworker/friend tell me this morning she was going to be mad at me if I got pregnant because two of our other friends are pregnant. I can’t tell if she was joking or being sincere but I thought it was a shitty thing to say. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @gollygeeitsamy Holy cow. What a terrible friend! It was definitely a shitty thing to say. I'm sorry.

One of the clinicians was cranky this morning because our air conditioner died yesterday while she was on vacation. The first thing she said to me this morning was "What is being done to fix it? It needs to be fixed right away or I am going home." Well, hello and good morning to you too. We planned to put the new one in after our meeting, but she was just so snotty about it. I know it is humid and gross, but calm your t*ts.
  • Wow @gollygeeitsamy, that is so awful. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. It's one thing to think it in your head but it's another thing entirely to say it out loud to someone's face. 

@meri-mac I second that, calm your t!ts woman! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @gollygeeitsamy I agree with the other ladies, that's a shitty thing to say to someone.

@meri-mac Talk about chipper in the morning. Geez.

One of the supervisors for my department is leaving and going to another project and it's also the end of our fiscal year. So lots to get figured out for the next year and just moving forward in general with re-organizing/structuring people. She keeps coming to me to ask what the technical team should be doing/how they should be spending their time. I keep telling her I don't know, I'm not technical, I'm project management. We have a call again this afternoon where I get to tell her that again. For the 5th time.

Image result for eye roll gif
  • OMG @nomangos23 I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a selfish, self-centered person on top of what you were already dealing with.  I will never understand how people can be so blatantly insensitive to others.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @meri-mac

@nomangos23 aww that was really shitty of her. I’m sorry that she had to make it all about her. 

• @nomangos23 Geez. How are there so many of these insensitive people?! I'm sorry *hugs*

@TJtheGoat Bahahahahaha! Thank you for that gif! Made my day :)
  • the fact that it's only tuesday.
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @TJtheGoat That gif is amazing!! I can't stop watching it
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @nomangos23 What a snatch!  

-My SIL for making rude comments, when I’m bitter & want to scream at her that she “should be grateful.”

-My RE’s office for being 20 minutes behind this morning. 

-My supervisor for rarely being available and following through on promised supports. 

• @jrm_14 I second every. single. one. of those! 
  • The company that does our recycling. They sent out a letter saying they're only taking plastics 1 and 2 and now I feel like a monster for having to throw so many plastics in the garbage. 

@gollygeeitsamy wow, what a twat! I'm sorry you have such an insensitive "friend." 
    @nomangos23 ouch, that was not an appropriate time to ask you to look at her chart. I'm sorry! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @general_organa My recycling takes plastics 1-7, with the exception of grocery sacks (#1). Like, what—grocery sacks?!  Only 1&2 seems like why bother?
  • jrm_14 said:
    @general_organa My recycling takes plastics 1-7, with the exception of grocery sacks (#1). Like, what—grocery sacks?!  Only 1&2 seems like why bother?
    @jrm_14 that's exactly how I feel. My parents live in the same county and they're still able to recycle 1-5; I don't know what's going on in our neighborhood, but it's awful! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @general_organa, I don't know who or why, but our building at work suddenly stopped collecting recycling, it is disgusting.  I get soooo many boxes every day, and go through an insane amount of paper.  I take home what I can. 

The town next to ours recently mandated compost collect I think is great!