February 2019 Moms

Friday Ticker Change (7/20)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: If you could be on any game show, past or present, what would it be?

Re: Friday Ticker Change (7/20)

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12, plum

2. How are you feeling?

Doing pretty decent. Nausea is very minimal thank goodness. I’m super tired though since I have either been woken up in the night by needing to pee or my kid all week.  

No

Only one week till the second trimester!!

Family Feud. I think it would be a lot of fun with my family and I’ve loved watching (and playing along with) the show since I was a kid. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 11 weeks - baby is a lime

2. How are you feeling? pretty good physically. I had a big scare this week and eventually was diagnosed with a large subchorionic bleed. I'm on pelvic rest and generally taking it veeeerrrryyyy easy. I still get nauseous at night, which is actually pretty comforting after Wednesday's bleeding. Emotionally I'm just anxious for my next appointment to make sure the clot is shrinking.

3. Any appointments this week? nope. Next appointment is 8/10

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I whined about this already on the Weekly Randoms thread, but DS is slogging through his 18 month sleep regression. Today is Day 3 of his nap strike. I wouldn't mind it all that much because he'll sit in his crib and sing to himself for like 3 hours and stay happy, but he's so tired that he's throwing tantrums left and right. This morning he threw a tantrum because I wouldn't let him stay outside in his (footie) jammies stomping in puddles after it started raining. 

5. GTKY: If you could be on any game show, past or present, what would it be? Ooooh that's tough. Does a cooking competition show count? Because I'd be on Guy's Grocery Games in a heartbeat. My husband HATES Guy Fieri, but I think I could kick some butt on that show.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

11 weeks, baby is the size of a lime. 

2. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling better, actually, this week. I have had some hateful heartburn, which makes me cranky, but I have been less sick otherwise.

I have an appointment on Monday. Should be pretty uneventful.

I feel so big, for only being 11 weeks. Like, anyone who is just a little observant should know that I am pregnant and not just eating too many tacos. 

I'm not really a game show person. When I was younger I wanted to be on Jeopardy,  but then I learned that I am way too slow.

• @allthingsgo I forgot that sleeping gets harder this early. I am struggling already.

@BourbonBiscuits My 2 year old is skipping naps. She isn't terribly cranky, but I am not ready for her to be giving them up. 

9 weeks. Baby is the size of a cherry. 

2. How are you feeling?

I feel fine. Just a few nausea spells here and there and my breasts are still sensitive. I’ve had a lot of heartburn the last few days and I’m still tired but overall I feel fine. I hate it. I can’t relax. 

My next appointment is Friday. 

I’m just going crazy with my lack of consistent nausea. I sound like a broken record and I’m even annoying myself, lol. I’m carrying around all my hopes and dreams and I can’t check to make sure it’s ok and that is driving me crazy. 

Supermarket sweep!!! 

• I guess I go here now? I'm a Friday based on my dating US, which lines up better with when I likely conceived anyway (than LMP, which was a Wednesday). HI Y'ALL   ;)

1. How many weeks are you? 10 What size is baby? Strawberry

2. How are you feeling? Miserable, but could be worse, so I'll take it

3. Any appointments this week? Next appt August 6

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Nope. Just hurry up 2nd tri plz

5. GTKY: If you could be on any game show, past or present, what would it be? I'd probably do the best at wheel of Fortune

12- plum! 

2. How are you feeling? Getting better just pretty exhausted 

3. Any appointments this week? 12 week appt on Tuesday! Probably just pee in a cup and check baby’s HR plus I’m sure scold me for how much weight I’ve gained so far

Almost to second tri! 

Family feud

• Thanks for starting @allthingsgo. I’ve been too lazy to even type. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

11 - lime

2. How are you feeling?

Mostly okay. just exhausted all the time. Feel like I have no extra energy for anything  

3. Any appointments this week? Tomorrow - first u/s!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I don’t know how to name another baby. Can’t think of anything I love 

5. GTKY: If you could be on any game show, past or present, what would it be? Mmm Family Feud or Supermarket Sweep!