Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Afraid to say Hi...

Like many others I am nervous to include myself in this group,I usually hang out on TTTC. Short history - I have PCOS and we have been trying since 8/2016. My first "cycle" in almost a year and I ended up with a BFP in June. I miscarried on July 19th, we believe I was around 6 weeks since the date of my last period was almost a year prior! We got a BFP on Friday the 13th which puts me at 5 weeks. I have so many emotions right now but the joy I feel is overshadowed by the fear. I am terrified of having to go through another miscarriage. My first miscarriage was in 2006 but I didn't even know I was pregnant. I am trying not to let the statistics get into my head but it is not easy. Anyway, I look forward to hopefully sticking around this board for a while! 

Me: 34 - SO: 40
TTC #1 since 8/2016
FINALLY diagnosed with anovulatory PCOS 11/2016 (Insulin resistance and multiple cysts on both ovaries)
Miscarriage on 7/19/17 at 7 weeks 
Miscarriage on 10/16/17 at 5 weeks

Re: Afraid to say Hi...

• Options
    Welcome!  I understand being hesitant to be here or feel excited.  Just remember, you are pregnant today and try to take one day at a time. Good luck--and again, welcome!
  • Options
    Hi! I normally just lurk and I think this is my first comment on this board because I never feel like I have the right thing to say so I don’t usually comment anywhere else either. I just wanted to say that you’re not alone. I’m scared, too, to get attached after several recent loses. Sending hugs to you and everyone else

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker