Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check-in | w/o July 16th

mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
edited July 2018 in Pregnant after IF
How far along?
Appts this coming week?
How're you feeling this week?
Rants/Raves:
GTKY: Any nursery ideas yet? Themes/colors/where it will be?

Don't forget HDBD on Wednesday... 

Mommies to be:

@dragonfly6191 10/14 B/G TWINS!!!

@wildrainbow 11/11 BOY!

@mechelita44 11/15 GREEN!

@radmom27 11/16 BOY!

@josiepasta 11/27 TWIN BOYS!! 

@eabrahamson 11/28 BOY!

@mag1cbeli3ver 12/1 BOY!

@joslynj11 12/1 TWINS!

@prudence9-2 12/6

@Ilky 12/12 BOY!

@decemberdoll27 12/15

@artemis618 12/21 GIRL! 

@tosh24 1/7

Please, also let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here! ❤❤❤

Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
Started IF Feb. 2014
PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
IUI March 2015, BFN
IUI June 2015, BFN
IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-in | w/o July 16th

• How far along?
    20 weeks 2 days! Past halfway! yey!

Appts this coming week?
    Nope. Still waiting for August.

I had been feeling pretty good, but last night was awful! We went up to bed just before midnight and almost as soon as I laid down, I had this random almost intense pain that was shooting through my whole midsection. It was like flashes of pain that I felt in my abdomen, back, and around my uterus and it was super uncomfortable. At first I thought it might be RLP, but it didn't go away and didn't really feel like cramps either. I had to get up and try to walk around, which eventually helped. It stopped after about 20 minutes but by that time I was hysterical and couldn't get past the idea that something was wrong with the baby. DH eventually calmed me down, but I didn't get any sleep. I talked to the OB nurse first thing this morning and she thinks it was caused by a combo of gas/constipation. She said it can be pretty severe and that I should start taking miralax. I hope that's all it is (I was def ready to head to the ER last night b/c of the pain) and that the miralax helps! And I hope none of you have to experience that!

Rants/Raves:
    Had been feeling really confident in the pregnancy since my bump is more pronounced and such - most positive I've felt since getting our BFP. Then yesterday happened (see above), and now I'm scared again. So, yeah.

We are using our 2nd bedroom as the nursery. We've lived in the house for about 3 years and we didn't do a thing to that room when we moved in. It's just really been a storage place. We always knew we wanted it to be the baby's room, once we were lucky enough to become pregnant, it just took awhile to happen! We've actually done a lot of work on the nursery already b/c I want to have it 80-90% done before the semester starts in August and I go back to full-time and teaching until maternity leave. We choose yellow for the walls and white trim. Our theme is Lion King / safari (which we picked several years ago b/c we love LK and we thought it would be appropriate for boy or girl). We have these jungle-green curtains we look great!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• How far along? 27 weeks, 2 days. It's so weird to be at the top of the list, I feel like I just got here! I'll be moving up the 3rd trimester board next week.
    Appts this coming week? Getting a 2nd opinion from another OB on Friday regarding my twins possible IUGR. Just feeling like I want a 2nd set of eyes on my last scan and care so far.
    How're you feeling this week? I feel pretty good until like 8pm every night, and then EVERYTHING starts to hurt. I'm particularly having major issues sleeping- once I lay down, all my limbs start to really ache and it's impossible to sleep. Sort of like restless legs except it's my arms too! 
    Rants/Raves:
    GTKY: Any nursery ideas yet? Themes/colors/where it will be? Ours doesn't really have a theme per se, although it seems to be trending towards lots of animals. The color scheme though is a light navy wall, with gray, mint, and pale yellow accents.

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• Loading the player...
  • How far along? 18w2d
    Appts this coming week? Nothing this week, anxiously waiting for AS on the 30th to finally find out who we are having
    How're you feeling this week? I feel good, nothing to complain about!
    Rants/Raves: I had the weirdest and most inappropriate conversation with my MIL. She basically told me that I am supposed to start massaging/twisting my nipples every day several times a dad 3 month before my due date so I get myself ready for breastfeeding. I wanted to drop dead right there. DH and I had a good laugh about it afterwards. I am now concerned about more advices coming my way....
    Not yet, I already have a wish list started on Amazon but so far it is very random. And we will not buy anything untill we are very close, it is a Russian superstition thing. ( Both my husband and I are Russians currently living in the US)
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • prudence9-2prudence9-2 member
    edited July 2018

@mag1cbeli3ver  yay for half way!!! 2 more days for me!!!
    @Dragonfly6191 so exciting about moving on to third trimester!!!!
    @DecemberDoll27 yikes, she has no boundaries!

How far along?
    19w 5d / Dec 6th
    Appts this coming week?
    YES! The anatomy scan! I’ve been nervous about it since the scan before the amnio revealed a possible issue with the brain. They told me not to worry because it was still early. But it’s tough not to worry. 
    good. I had bad blood sugar numbers many nights last week. So I’m expecting to get a call telling me to start insulin before dinner. (I already use insulin for nighttime)
    Rants/Raves:
    nothing new... just GD struggles and tough time sleeping. 
    I’m jewish, and like @DecemberDoll27 mentioned we also don’t buy baby stuff early on. Actually we usually don’t buy anything until after baby is born. 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• IlkyIlky member
    How far along? 18w6d

Appts this coming week? None

How're you feeling this week? Havent been sleeping bc of the hip pain. Its becoming a nightly thing and it hurts! hurts to be on the left side, hurts on the right, hurts on my propped up back. just hurts! Going to see a Japanese healing therapist tomorrow hopefully that will help. 

Rants/Raves: Hip Pain! Ugh!

GTKY: Any nursery ideas yet? Themes/colors/where it will be? Nothing. I am not making a nursery, as I think he will be with us for a long while. Also, like @prudence9-2 and @DecemberDoll27, I wont be buying much stuff in advance. So far, the only thing I bought was a book to read him some nights. Obviously I'll buy a car seat before hand and some essentials but most of the items will be either right before or after he is born. 
  • How far along? 23+2

Appts this coming week?
    No, next week is a check up with Dr

Ugh. I had an awful nightmare that at my appt next week my labs were awful and the Dr said he had to take the baby. I was crying and begging him not to. I woke up crying and my heart racing. 

Rants/Raves:
    Back pain is a beeotch

So, this will be the most UO of all time. I think nurseries are a waste of time and money as most babies stay in parents room until at least 6 months to a year. That said, we may be moving to a different state, so I havent thought about anything. 
  • @wildrainbow Oh no for your dream! Luckily, it was only a dream! I don't think it's a big UO to not like nurseries. Lots of parents I know didn't do one for their child, or combined it with an office. For us, the room we're using will be baby bean's bedroom anyways, and we don't plan to have the baby in our room at all (of course, subject to change)!

@prudence9-2 Sorry about the GD struggles. But yey for your Anatomy Scan! Hope it all goes well and you get some peace of mind!

@Dragonfly6191 Congrats on moving on to the third tri! And GL with your appt on Friday.

@DecemberDoll27 Um, yikes! Your MIL is very...open, I guess! 

Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• tosh24tosh24 member
    Hi all! I think I'm finally ready to post here. After 6 years TTC, *TW* 3 losses */TW*, a bunch of IUIs, a round of IVF, and 3 embryo transfers, I am cautiously in my second trimester. I was so hesitant to post given my history and I didn't want to cause any other ladies anxiety if I had to bow out due to m/c (it's so anxiety inducing to see those posts when you're PAIF/PGAL). All our u/s have been great so far and NIPT came back low risk, but I'm still far from comfortable being confident that I'll actually get a THB after all of this. Trying to take it one day at a time but sometimes I wonder if I should just be put into a medically-induced coma until December....being PAIF/PGAL is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I recognize some names from IF and look forward to getting to know the rest of you.

How far along? 15+1 / Jan 7, 2019

Appts this coming week? None until July 31

How're you feeling this week? Still dealing with 1st tri symptoms. Will hopefully get my energy and appetite back soon. Constant anxiety. Doppler for the win. 

Rants/Raves: I can't tell the difference between ute cramps and poop cramps and it's stressing me out!

GTKY: Any nursery ideas yet? Not really. We just re-insulated and re-drywalled the spare bedroom 2 years ago and sanded and restained the floors. We painted it a taupe-y grey colour which we can totally accessorize either way. Friends of ours are giving us their dark wood crib and change table since their youngest no longer needs it. I have my eye out for a matching glider and a nice area rug to warm up the room, but that's about it. We're team green so looking to keep it fairly neutral. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @wildrainbow sorry about your nightmare! I can totally relate. I have different variations of the same dream over and over again. In my dream my RE tells me that I will never be able to have a baby and he does not want to treat me anymore! Scary!  I actually had the same dream night before I got my bfp with this LO so I don't think about dreams like that as bad signs or anything anymore. But waking up in tears sucks! 
    I also read somewhere that crazy pregnancy dreams are a way for our brains to release extra pregnancy relatelated anxieties. So supposedly nightmares are good for your mental health... Wierd I know!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @tosh24 welcome to the second trimester and congrats! I can totally relate to anxiety! Doppler to the rescue all the way! I decreased Doppler usage to once a day now since the baby started moving but I can't imagine surviving without it!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @DecemberDoll27 I'm sure the dream stems from the anxiety I had when I delivered ds. That pregnancy was very stressful, he was a rainbow baby and he was taken at 35 weeks because my body was not cooperating and I couldn't be pg anymore. I'm already high risk in this pregnancy and have another high chance of preterm delivery. I know it's anxiety, but it felt super real. 
  • IlkyIlky member
    @tosh24 welcome! I remember you from IF boards. I'm so glad you made it here. Honestly, many of us who have gone through IF, can't believe it's happening or waiting for the ball to drop. I'm deliberately making myself not to think about negatives. And, since it is still early to feel movements (at least for me) its hard to think yourself as pregnant, or that everything is going well. Once you start showing it kind of gives you those butterflies that yes, you are pregnant and no, that's not from over indulging. I still look at myself in the mirror and cant believe there is a baby there. Knowing that babies can feel your stress and worry, we can maybe try a little harder to thing positive. My mid-wife says that they can also hear you (feel you) so you should start talking to him him/her. I bought a book and we read him some nights and it gives me so much hope. It's good for your baby and you to feel happy, but I definitely understand the anxiety that probably wont go away completely until we hold them in our arms. Hang in there! 
  • @tosh24 Welcome and congrats on your baby bean! So glad you decided to join us! I feel you on the anxiety. I wish I could say it gets better, but mine hasn't yet. I feel like I'm going to cave and buy a doppler b/c I just can't handle the stress and doubt sometimes. Hoping you get your energy and appetite back soon!!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @tosh24 Welcome! I completely relate on the anxiety. I'm not sure it ever goes away for those of us PGIF/PGAL (I'm both). My whole pregnancy so far I kept telling myself that after the next milestone I'd be able to relax a little- first it was heartbeats, then 2nd trimester, then anatomy scan, then movement....but honestly it's still there for me every day, it just changes. Even once I could start feeling movement I was always worried if it was enough! I will say for me getting past viability was the thing that finally made me ease up just a bit. 

Crossing all my fingers for you (and all of us!) and just remember it's totally normal to feel this way!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• tosh24tosh24 member
    @DecemberDoll27 @Ilky @mag1cbeli3ver @Dragonfly6191 Thank you so much for the welcome and for sharing your experiences. I'm sorry that none of us seem to feel secure in our pregnancies, but it's nice to know that it's fairly normal after our struggles and that we're not alone. I'm really holding out hope that I make it to viability and hopefully that will allow me to breathe a (little) sigh of relief.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @tosh24 congrats on making it to 2nd trimester. And like the others, I’m still terrified. I’m 20w today and I still don’t feel secure. 

Im hoping that after the AS tomorrow I’ll be able to breath a little. 
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.

• mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
    edited July 2018
    @prudence9-2 FX for an awesome anatomy scan!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• i've read that going through IF and treatments is like a kind of PTSD -- your concept of your life is threatened and your confidence completely shaken. So anxiety, especially that comes and goes (we usually feel much better after an appt, right?) is par for the course. Heck, I have my baby on the outside now and I still check her breathing periodically through the night...
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Hi @tosh24! :)

I think I missed last week and am a bit late to this week - annoyingly, I got busy with actual work at work...

How far along?

18 weeks today

Appts this coming week?

Nope, not for another couple of weeks

Pregnancy symptom-wise, a-ok - I think the lingering afternoon nausea is finally gone, and seem less tired - though I really need to get to bed earlier.

Anxiety-wise...I’ve found myself using the home doppler more lately.  Haven’t seen baby in 6 weeks, and haven’t felt a thing.

Rants/Raves:

Random annoyance?  So I’d been stalking the Zella Mamasana yoga leggings (Nordstrom Anniversary sale) since they’ve been out of stock.  I did snag a pair in a size too big, which is not ideal.  Thought I got a small yesterday, but then got a message that my order couldn’t be fulfilled :(. I hope they get more in stock even at regular price.  Their regular live in leggings are my favorite, but I’d like a little more tummy coverage these days (and I’m sure I will going forward - I tried on a pair of under the belly ones and it felt like bikini leggings, though my belly’s not itchy or anything yet)

Well the nursery will also be baby’s room.  We do plan to have baby in our bedroom for the first 6 months (or whenever she outgrows the Snoo) - a lot because our house is annoying with a downstairs master bedroom and three bedrooms upstairs.  We probably won’t go too crazy but may get an elephant wall decal or something (and maybe one of those trees?), since we’d decided on elephants with our first pregnancy.  We also haven’t done anything with that room since moving in just over a year and a half ago - we were pregnant when we closed on the house, then *TW* lost our first pregnancy the next day :( But I kind of hate pink so there will be none of that!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Lurking-

@prudence9-2 - soo glad your AS went well! I know you have had a rough first half of this pregnancy and I really hope the second half is more smooth!!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Thanks @JamieH2000 the tech who did the AS wouldn’t tell me if everything was ok. And then I had to wait in the room for the high risk doctor to come. And as she got in, she immediately said that the brain looked fine! It was such a relief!!!

•  yay @prudence9-2  !!  
    i remember how stressful the lead up to the AS was for us since we couldn't do any screening due to vanishing twin (blood tests aren't accurate). And then baby was in a bad position and the tech needed us to come back in 3 weeks to take pictures of the spine since she couldn't see it. I was totally freaked out and read all sorts of stuff about neural tube defects/etc. It was such a relief having everything be fine at the next scan. I felt like I could -maybe- start planning for a baby (girl)! 

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• prudence9-2prudence9-2 member
    edited July 2018
    @mbradfo2 yep, same here! I also couldn’t do the NIPT because of vanishing twin. And then when I’ve done amnio, in the scan before they saw few issues with the brain. They told me not to worry because it was early. But it’s tough to not worry when you know something might be wrong. 

• @prudence9-2 so happy your AS went well and everything looks good with your baby boy!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver yeah. What a relief. He kept having hiccups. So cute  <3

• @prudence9-2 lurking- so happy everything is going well for you and your scan went good! So excited for you! 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • @Holls214 thanks! I still have a long way to go. But I feel a little more confident now :)

how’s Bryson doing? 

• He’s doing great. Almost 2 months now. I posted a picture in the PAIF board. :) 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy.