October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday funday! 7/22

How was your weekend?

What do we have going on this week?

Re: Sunday funday! 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    worked a fair this week and I get Monday off (kinda) and another one starts on Tuesday. This is a busy time of the year for me and it pretty much continues though November (pre baby) so things will obviously have to slow down more this year. Excited in 2.5 weeks I have a work trip and DH will be fixing up the nursery!!!! I want to nest and I know the time is near! I already went though used baby clothes I have and documented what sizes I have and how many pieces so I know what i need yet.... more rummages/garage sales in my future! 
  • Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited July 2018
    Today we drove to my parent's house and hung out in their pool for a couple hours. So nice to be able to veg out, beat the heat, and still be outside and get some vitamin D! Special bonus that my dog is passed out from playing hard in the pool!

Only 3 days of work this week, plus our first birth class, and then it's babymoon time! So more pool time this weekend too  :D
  • Options
    It was a busy one for us. Yesterday I took my 3hr test and we had the BBQ for DHs club, but I did get a nap. Today I met with some sorority sister's for breakfast because one was in town. We then went to see Hotel Transylvania with DH, SS, my mom and my younger siblings. When we got home I did dishes and laundry. I started washing baby clothes!
  • Options
    DH installed 2 new interior doors this weekend. They look great just need to be painted! 

Yesterday we had a BBQ with friends for our buddies 30th...lots of fun.

Today was a lazy day, stuff around the house and didnt get out of our pj's till 5pm!! The best kind of Sunday:)
  • Options
    Yesterday we did a tour of the local fish hatchery with the kids in the morning and then went to a bbq at a friends in the afternoon. Today was an aquarium visit followed by lunch at my MILs.

I am wiped!

This week is thankfully looking fairly slow for me at work as it’s supposed to be super hot and I hate heat at the best of times - while pregnant it’s so much worse!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker