September 2018 Moms

Anyone else have Antiphospholipid Syndrome or taking Lovenox injections? When did you deliver?

Hello,

I was just wondering when you delivered or are scheduled to deliver if you are taking the lovenox injections or are diagnosed with APS? I am 31 weeks and still have not been given a date for the c-section. Would you consider this normal? Would love any help. She did however tell me it would likely be between 36-38 weeks. So I atleast have that. 

Thank you! 

Re: Anyone else have Antiphospholipid Syndrome or taking Lovenox injections? When did you deliver?

• <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/knottiead4263303fc95828">knottiead4263303fc95828</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Hello,

I was just wondering when you delivered or are scheduled to deliver if you are taking the lovenox injections or are diagnosed with APS? I am 31 weeks and still have not been given a date for the c-section. Would you consider this normal? Would love any help. She did however tell me it would likely be between 36-38 weeks. So I atleast have that. 

Thank you! </div>
    </blockquote>
    QFP
  • Answering because this question is specific and I haven’t checked to see if you put it in the designated thread. 

I am on Lovonox and was with DS and DD for factor II. DS was born at 38 weeks because of pre-e. DD was born at 39 weeks because many hospitals won’t schedule prior to full term without medical evidence baby or mom
    is at risk. I don’t have a solid date for my RCS. Leave baby in if it is safe to do so. Week 36 isn’t even early term.