December 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC 7/20

Re: FFFC 7/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes YES! I had 2 breakfasts this morning. One at 9 and one at 10:30. ZERO regret.
  • Options
    Must eat at 10 am also. I had lemon cookies with the rest of my first cup of coffee. Mmm. 
  • Options
    @cecilb93 I'm rewatching Dexter  ;)
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    rosebud332rosebud332 member
    edited July 2018
    I think I might win this one because I’m watching old episodes of Real Housewives of OC. No shame!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    I think the 50 shades of whatevers are silly...even though I've never read a book or seen a movie.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Apparently my FFFC is that I have watched zero episodes of Dexter, Real Wives of Any-Location, nor have I read or watched Twilight. I also intend on never watching those things :blush:
    Samesies.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango The first few months of staying home with my kid did strange things to my tv watching preferences and I have not recovered. Hahaha
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Going with the tv confessions, I became irrationally upset the other night when I couldn’t get the latest episode of Teen Mom 2 to load.
  • Options
    Since I was 16 years old (I've been with my husband since I was 15. I am 25 now), I have told my mom that from the time she finds out I am pregnant with my first child to the day I deliver, she needs to get somethings under control. Every time I told her this, she would say "yup, uhhuh, okay" and would continue on. This past week, My mom made a stupid decision and I told her she needed to get her stuff (for lack of a better term) together or she will not be left unsupervised with her first grandchild. Long story short, she went off... and started calling me horrible things and tried to throw other people under the bus. I am still trying to navigate this. Will update next FFFC. 
  • Options
    Ha. My sister is a children's librarian, and initially she was really focused on the teens and tweens set so she read Twilight for her job, because YA, and gave me all the ridiculous details (she was, to put it mildly, not a fan, haha). Then, one Christmas when we both made it home, I forced her to watch something she thought was stupid, so she got revenge on me by putting on Twilight. 

Possibly related: I puked everywhere that night, repeatedly.

I also read my husband's copy of 50 Shades of Grey (I think he thought reading it might help him with the ladies). At least it was a quick read... skimming over all the stupid non-sexy parts so I could get to the dirty stuff, then realizing the dirty stuff was just terrible, so skimming over all the stupid sexy parts so I could get to the non-dirty stuff. I think I finished it in an evening, lol.
  • Options
    @brittaniahutto I’m sorry your mom does not respect your decisions and expectations. *hugs*
  • Options
    My confession is that h and I are going to pick berries in the park, and I'm riding my bike there although pregnant ppl are apparently not supposed to ride bikes? 
  • Options
    @morgantu I think I’ve heard that but I’m not sure why. I’m guessing because it’s a fall risk? But if you feel like your balance is good I don’t see why it’s a problem.
  • Options
    clbness said:
    I think the 50 shades of whatevers are silly...even though I've never read a book or seen a movie.
    So I've never read the books. I had heard how "amazing" the first movie was, so DH and I went to see it on Valentine's Day in theaters just for the hell of it. Pretty sure we both laughed more than we were supposed to at that movie :joy: I haven't had the desire to watch any others, or even touch the books.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about finding my twilight books and reading that series for the 12th time...
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @morgantu I think @rosebud332 is right about the fall risk - I would totally ride a bike if I felt that I could do it safely!

Tonight I had sushi and strawberry cake for dinner, no regrets...but I am gassy. C’est la vie. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yep, I think I was the weirdo who raised the whole bike thing on a thread back in first tri. It's not bad for you unless you fall; I'm just deeply bad at bicycling when I'm NOT pregnant, so I figure that's an unacceptable risk now that my center of gravity has shifted. Someone who is better/more confident at cycling should be fine.
  • Options
    @rosebud332 @echo-charlietango well I made it home in one piece! It was a very relaxed ride and it was actually quite nice. I will do it again until I feel unsteady 
  • Options
    @morgantu et al We’ve been biking around here a lot. I did a Dr. Google search just to be sure, and it’s fine (and indeed, a recommended form of exercise!) until 3rd tri when balance & center of gravity gets all huge-belly wonky. I say go for it. I’m actually totally comfortable on a bike still. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon I'm so glad you're biking (And not just to make me feel better). It totally makes the "scandinavian experience"