October 2018 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday - 7/19

Happy Thursday! You know what to do. 

Re: Thankful Thursday - 7/19

• Options
    @kellitama920 sending positive thoughts!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kellitama920 I'm so sorry for your sad news.
  • Options
    @kellitama920 so sorry for such bad news!

I am thankful while I have been working crazy hours that dh did the dishes... I haven't had a chance to put them away and neither did he, now dirty dishes are piling up in the sink.
  • Options
    @kellitama920 Sorry to hear about your sad news!

Today I’m thankful that I have slept well not one but TWO nights in a row! Like many of you, I’ve had trouble sleeping lately and have been just exhausted. The last two nights I haven’t woken up at all and have felt great! I hope it continues, but even if it doesn’t, today I’m thankful for sleep
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @kellitama920

I’m thankful DH flies home on Saturday. I miss him and the little things he does for me to make pregnancy easier. I’m also thankful that when he called tonight he was already talking about the things we still need to do and I didn’t even have to bring it up. This man will be running off a significant time zone difference and plans to jump right in to getting things done. Thankful for him. 
  • Options
    @kellitama920 sorry to hear about your dad news!

I'm thankful for having these last couple days off. I wont get as much accomplished as I had hoped but I definitely feel recharged. I'm also thankful that I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee at home for the first time since getting pregnant. It finally tastes normal haha
  • Options
    @nmadjeski I have always been a huge coffee drinker (5cups a day before pregnant