November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 7/18

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: How many kids do you want in total? What is your current kid count? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 7/18

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  21 weeks. Babies are the size of endives.

Appointments this week?  I had my 20w ultrasound and appointment tomorrow. The babies look great - they're measuring a little big. They flipped around so much during the ultrasound which was fun to watch, but probably frustrating for the tech!

Symptoms?  Having some pain and swelling, plus I'm huge. I had a couple nights of insomnia, but thankfully that seems to have subsided. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Self rave - I stayed team green! I'm really torn, but I think waiting is fun.

GTKY: How many kids do you want in total? What is your current kid count? I have 2. The twins will make 4. I think we're done after that, but I'm also a little sad at the thought of not having more. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  25 - baseball glove, prairie dog, head of thor’s Hammer

Appointments this week?  Nope

Symptoms?  Soooo hungry! Heartburn, nosebleeds, constipation still 

Rant/Rave/Questions? babymoon coming up!!! Woohoo!!! We are going to the beach so hopefully the weather will be decent and DD will treat her grandparents well 

GTKY: How many kids do you want in total? What is your current kid count? This will be our second baby. DH doesn’t want any more and would happily be done. I am not sure, and am very open to 3. We have both agreed to see how the first year with two goes 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    22 weeks. Baby is the size of a coconut.
    Appointments this week?  
    None this week
    Symptoms?  
    Swollen feet and feeling tons of movement 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I know I need to eat healthier, but I only want junk.
    one might be enough. I currently have none.
  • Options
    24 weeks - cantaloupe or ear of corn

Appointments this week?  
    Nope

Symptoms?  
    Acid reflux. Tums seem to be helping a little. Other than that, feeling okay. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Have done a decent job of eating healthy/working out this week and have seen a big difference in my energy levels. But I still want all the ice cream, so trying to manage that.

This is our first. We’re just trying to get through this before deciding if we want any more! 

• Options
    I’m 24 Weeks! 

Appointments this week?  
    Just got back from my 24 week. All looks good. I’m still measuring ahead. I foresee another 9 lb baby in my future. 

Symptoms?  
    Lots of sciatica, round ligament pain, my hips ache. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I love feeling the baby move. It’s getting more pronounced daily. I have an anterior placenta for it took forever for me to feel him. 
    This hot weather is the worst when pregnant and chasing around two active kids. 

We always hoped for 3 or 4. This will be our 3rd. 
  • Options
    @booksandcoffee the hot weather sucks and I’m not chasing around any kids! It’s the worst. 
  • Options
    @booksandcoffee the hot weather sucks and I’m not chasing around any kids! It’s the worst. 
    It just makes me feel so nauseous and heavy and blah. 
  • Options
    22 weeks.  Coconut, corn on the cob

Appointments this week?
    None

Symptoms?
    Mostly it's just some super uncomfortable days where it feels like my stomach is going to split open.  I don't remember this happening so much the first time around.  Oh!  And sciatica!  Holy crap, so bad sometimes!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    DH's stepsister dropped off a TON of boy clothes yesterday so now I have to organize those but I have no idea where to put any of it yet lol.

We're done after this.  DH has 2 kids from a previous marriage (one lives with us) so this will bring the total to 4.  IF I hadn't just turned 38 and he didn't already have 2 kids, I MAY have gone for a 3rd, but I'm pretty sure we're done after this.  Idk where I'd put 5 kids in my house...or my car!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers