March 2019 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/14

For mamas with a Saturday EDD (March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30th)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rant/Rave/Question:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/14

• For mamas with a Saturday EDD (March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30th)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

Today five weeks. Baby is the size of an apple seed.

2. How are you feeling?

Tired, sore boobs, hungry all the time, nausea comes and goes.

3. Any appointments this week?

None until August 6th. I'm going to try to see if I can get one sooner though.

4. Rant/Rave/Question:

Rant: I have been awake before 4 am everyday this week and I can't seem to be able to fall back asleep.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • 1. Seven weeks. Baby is still small. :p 

2. Sick, sick, sick. Dry heaves every sod often yesterday, which is annoying. Feeling very sick and get to the point of one dry heave, and that's it. Almost just want to puke and get it over with! Nursing my 1-year-old is still painful. Hope it fades soon. 

3. Not until early October. 

4. We told our parents today! They are, of course, very excited! His parents in person and my parents over the phone. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. As of today, 7w3d

2.  Pretty sick now but not as bad as my last pregnancy.

3.  Next week I’ll have my 1st appt.

4.  I sound like a huge jerk saying this, but we are living in a beach house temporarily at the moment while we try to buy a home, and I am SO over it.  Sand everywhere, not enough room, nowhere for the kids to play except in the street.  I love the beach but am super ready to leave this stage behind and hopefully have more space soon.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]