October 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/16

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: To what fictional place would you most like to go?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/16

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 28! Baby is the size of a basket of wings

2. How are you feeling? I am missing sleeping comfortably. I still find myself on my back a lot when I wake up...whoops. Also the past 2 days I have been RAVENOUS. 

3. Any appointments this week? Yup! My 28 wk appt and a glucose test

4. Rants/raves/questions? My replacement part for my crib comes today!!! I FINALLY get to set up the criba nd then it will feel like a real room. I am so excited.

I don't really believe in a Heaven, so that sounds nice. But I guess if we are talking like books and movies it would  clearly be Hogwarts/Hogsmeade 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

29 weeks - the size of a pineapple.

2. How are you feeling?

Umm...I guess I'll just list my complaints here. Back pain, hip pain, little poops, lots of pee, zero patience, and the incredible urge to nest...but feeling like I have to wait to see if people buy things from my registry, even though I'm not having a baby shower. That, too, makes me salty.

Nope!

See above for rants. Rave, I have a warm summer tan and my hair has gotten blonder. No questions, for now.

Yeah, I really hate to piggy-back on what @kiwi2628 said, but...definitely Hogwarts.

• Loading the player...
  • @sliztee OH MY GOD YESSSSS. I want to nest so bad, but I have to wait to see if people buy stuff for me, BUT I DONT WANNA

So many first world problems (but they feel real to me, lol)
  • slizteesliztee member
    edited July 2018
    Well, at least you are actually having a baby shower, @kiwi2628. I don't have any family or friends in NY, so...at best, I might get one at work as a double-shower with the woman in the office next to me who's having twins.
  • True. I hope you get your work shower, or that your further away friends send you stuff off of it (and soon!)
  • Ha! It sounds grabby, but I don't give a fuck man! 

Also, I WANT A BBQ FOOD TRUCK, DAMNIT!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

27 weeks. Lettuce or acorn squash.

2. How are you feeling?

pretty ok. Some back pain, but nothing unmanageable. 

currently sitting in the exam room at my 27w appt trying to decide when I want to get up from the chair. Drank the glucose drink 20 min ago and I'm pretty dizzy and lightheaded, so that's fun. 

so the glucose drink did not taste terrible, but man, do I feel like shit now. TBD if I am going to work later.

GTKY: To what fictional place would you most like to go?

middle earth or Hogwarts!

• @sliztee our shower wont have the truck- not enough people for that, just the BBQ being catered. I am gonna face fuck some pulled pork
  • I want to wash the clothes we have already and put them away, but of NB and 0-3mo I maybe have  half a load. I feel like I should wait until my shower, but at the same time I want to get things done.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks, cauliflower

2. How are you feeling? a bit more energized now that my summer class is ending and I’m back to a more normal schedule. I’ve been getting more uncomfortable at night though, even with the Snoogle.

3. Any appointments this week? nope 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Anyone else measuring ahead? At my appointment last week baby was measuring at 26 weeks instead of 24.

5. GTKY: To what fictional place would you most like to go? 100% Hogwarts. 

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• 1. 29 weeks, baby is the size of an acorn squash

2. I’m felling pretty good. My feet and ankles swell daily and I’m getting some leg cramps and night.

3. I had an appointment yesterday and received my Rhogam injection. The injection site is sore (it feels like that soreness you get after a tetanus shot). 

4. Rave: Yesterday was my first day back at work since July 3rd. Our babymoon was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of it! I’m refreshed and, for the first time ever after a vacation, I didn’t dread going back to work... such a great feeling and I am very thankful for that. 

My Dad is the best for driving 4 hours with my pup, after watching her for the past few weeks, and picking me up from the airport Sunday. We caught up over dinner and he drove back that night. I thought he was nuts for suggesting it, but he didn’t want me to drive down and pick her up after the 10 hour flight and insisted on coming up. It was so nice to see him and I really appreciate the support.

5.  Fun question! I’ll have to think about it. I’m not sure. 

• KFrobKFrob member
    I'm really glad that I stalked you Monday ladies for the exchange that @kiwi2628 and @sliztee had  :)
  • @kfrob, @sliztee and I just get each other. She is clearly my spirit animal