October 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating - July

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating - July

• I admit to eating ice cream for dinner on average twice a week, and ice cream for dessert on average twice a week. Not many pickles though.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamabearcj - I averaged once a week at 5Guys during 1st Trimester for the French Fries.  Potatoes in any form are the closest I have come to a craving, and that was mostly in 1st Tri.  
  • Now I want 5Guys. Nothing like fries in a paper bag dripping with grease!
  • @quiltandknit do it! I celebrated passing mine on Tuesday with a brownie! 

@sliztee yum! I'm going over to my SILs tomorrow for pancakes and bacon, and I’m so excited to eat them with no work or clean up! 
  • @mamabearcj have you tried the burger King hash brown bites?? I only like potatoes as French fries but I love how crunchy the burger King hash browns are! 
  • @SweetSweetTooth I haven't!! I'm not the biggest bk and unless it's their oreo shakes but I'll have to go try them!
  • @pumpkinpancake that sounds so yummy!!!
    I just had beans, toast, and scrambled eggs with maple syrup!
  • chyviechyvie member
    @nikimelon I don't go a day without eating bread either. I don't know how people do it!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• That's my dream meal, @cagncoo12

I want macaroni and cheese SO BADLY now.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    DH came home with cannolis for me last night  <3
  • @kfrob that is a good man!
  • This past week I have eaten just about everything...a heath bar flurry with chocolate ice cream (amazing), chicken wings, these southwest chicken flatbreads DH and I make...yum! But the one that took the cake was breakfast on Sunday. DH mentioned pancakes and I didn’t even know I had a craving for them. Well we went to the local pancake house and I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much! 2 scrambled eggs, 3 slices of thick bacon and 3 fairly large pancakes...it was SO good! I need to just stop eating like this, but I have just been so hungry this past week!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • MIL made an amazing homemade granola and trail mix loaded with M&Ms and gave it to us so I'm going to eat all of that now 
  • @nikimelon it was not more exciting, but I had to laugh at the branding as well.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • good luck @bntfroggie! I had the ClucoCrush and it made me laugh
  • @bntfroggie No shame. I also splurged after my glucose test and while I waited for the results. 
  • @dash83 that looks awesome! I wish they had it in my area!