2nd Trimester
Options

Question about pain

Hello ladies, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing this pain inside the pubic region and down since I got pregnant. It burns and is stabbing. I cough or sneeze I feel like something is going to fall out of me. It happens to me every day and now around 6pm it begins and doesn't go away until I wake up the next day. It hurts worse to walk. Laying is the only thing that makes it feel somewhat better. My Dr. said he doesn't know what it is but I shouldn't worry as my cervix is tightly closed. What has me the most worried about it is, it is the exact same pain I had right after my miscarriage last year. I had this same pain along with bleeding for 40 days straight. I was only 4 or 5 weeks at the time of my miscarriage. That's why I don't think this is just normal stretching muscle pains. It feels more organ related or something. It feels like it is further down than my uterus. I'm not sure. Just looking for some insight if anyone has any. Thank you so much!

Re: Question about pain

• Options
    To me it sounds like round ligament pain (a typical pregnancy symptom) or possibly symphysis pubis dysfunction pain. I’d talk to your doctor again and if they dismiss your pain so easily, I’d be finding a new doctor.

There’s not much to do about RLP, but I think there might be some support braces for SPD.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::