Infertility

July 2018 FET

Re: July 2018 FET

• @Drove2u So happy for you on your beta results, congratulations!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Drove2u That's great news!! Super happy for you.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • @bebesparrow Happy for you!! I keep using OPK's, since I have more of those and know when they get even darker, I can try another test to see some progression. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @Drove2u, @kristimh80 and @bebesparrow I am so happy and excited for you ladies!!! This is just the beginning to what I’m sure will be wonderful experiences for all of you!
  • lemondrop1976 your beta is so close! Just a few more days!

suziev3 I’m sure the grapefruit juice was fine. I wouldn’t worry. When I was away at my work trip I went out with a coworker and got away with not drinking because I said I had a 7am meeting. The next night we went out to dinner again and s he knew I didn’t have a 7am meeting the next day so she says “you have no excuse not to drink tonight” I nursed a glass of red wine. It’s fine. If my pregnancy doesn’t work out it’s not because I had a glass of wine. So grapefruit juice is totally ok! But that’s just me. Haha

bebesparrow whoah beta is really soon. I had lots of cramping too and still do. More of like pressure. But that could be the progesterone too. I don’t know. Congrats on your faint line! That’s a great sign!

lizy181 don’t read too much into that. I always feel empty and still do. And it’s still early. Last time I didn’t get a BFP until 4dp5dt—just a faint line. This time I think it was like 6daysp5dt. But I was panicking at 4 days when I didn’t see anything. Some don’t see anything until 7 or 8 days. Everyone is so different.

ChristenMA83 I’m sorry DH isn’t getting excited because of the past and since you are I’m sure you want him on your side. I can totally relate. After everything we’ve been through, we can’t get excited. We didn’t get excited last time until the anatomy scan. That’s 5 months of being pregnant and not wanting to get excited. This is all so traumatic. This time around same thing. We’re not yet excited. Just taking appt by appt. Probably will also think it’s real again if we ever reach the anatomy scan point. Good luck with your transfer! It’ll go great! I also had doubts going into transfer. I asked the RE during transfer what my lining measurement is and he just said it’s fine. Never gave me a number. So I was 100% sure this wouln’t work convinced my lining wasn’t good enough but like you said RE’s want to see you get pregnant so they know what they’re doing.

kristimh80 I just wanted to say again how excited I am for you. Faint lines don’t lie!!! I noticed that the darkness in the lines weren’t changing for me day by day. Every other day they were changing.  And thank you. This week will be the worst. So long to find out and wait for this next step.

leilee101 glad transfer went well for you!!! Enjoy the lounging part of today!

Chrysalis7  thank you and good luck with your lining check Friday!

becca07024411 this week will be torture. I know it!! Ugh. I was hoping to come in for one more beta. It’ll be 5 weeks, 2 days, Monday and they just look if something is in the sac. 6 weeks is the heartbeat check.

• Keep the double line results coming, I'm hoping they are contagious!
  • Wow! So much to catch up on.  Sorry for being MIA for a week.  Got some bad news about my grandma and then had to go out of town for my friends surprise party.

@tinjp78 so sorry! IF is so tough.  

@Drove2u congratulations!!

@kristimh80 yay for two lines

good luck to all of you in the tww. 

AFM my ERA is tomorrow.  Hoping for good results. Definitely feeling the symptoms of the Projesterone. 
  • @bpietronicco hello, GL on your ER today!:)
    curious, what are the symptoms that you get from PIO?
  • @lemondrop1976 thanks!! my symptoms from the PIO are sore bbs, fatigue, mild headaches.

• kristimh80kristimh80 member
    edited July 2018
    @bpietronicco Happy ERA Day! Hope it goes well for you! If they allow you to, cough when they are taking the sample. It'll distract you and make it a little less painless. I also took 600mg of tylenol before and was fine :)

@ChristenMA83 Happy Transfer Day!!! Sending positive sticky vibes to you today! <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @ChristenMA83 welcome to the 2ww / PUPO!
  • Yay @christenma83 so excited for you!! PUPO!!
  • Woohoo @ChristenMA83 on being PUPO!!!

@bpietronicco sorry to hear you received bad news about your grandma, that's tough with IF stuff going on too! Glad to see you back here and good luck with your ERA tomorrow.

I feel like I have period cramps, I suppose from the PIOs but man oh man is this wait killing me!!! Almost half way there and feels like it's been half a month since last Thursday's FET!!!

• @ChristenMA83 Happy transfer day!  Good luck!
  • @Momifbysea Ugh, I've had the worst cramps the last 2 days. It feels like something is pushing down on my uterus. I have to walk like an old granny too to catch my breath. I feel so retarded lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @Chrysalis7 I know how you feel! I feel like I have been on estrogen forever (because I have!) I have my lining check tomorrow and I am worried I am going to have to start over again.   :#
    @drove2u That amazing news!  Oh... the waiting!
    @bebesparrow Sounds promising.  Keep us posted. 
    @ChristenMA83  How did it go?
    @bpietronicco Good luck with ERA. 
  • MomifbyseaMomifbysea member
    edited July 2018
    @kbear28 awesome news and I love your coordinator’s Oprah voice in telling you, how exciting!!! And it’s great that you have Work as a distraction to help you get through til Monday. You mentioned your husband being level-headed and mine generally is too but this wait is def stressful so I’m trying to lay low and make sure what comes out of my mouth is mostly positive (in other words no rants about mil more than one every other day lol!). He’s been really great, doing more around the house. I’m basically working (I work from home and at a desk) and cooking and he’s doing dishes, watering, lifting anything. Let’s hope this and the pom juice works!
    @suziev3 thinking of you at your ERA today. I like @kristimh80 ‘s suggestion of the timed cough. I obviously decided to proceed this first time without one but should I need one in the future I will use that strategy!

@kristimh80 I hear you on the old lady walk lol! I’ve noticed if I go from sitting to quickly standing I feel a twinge sometimes, not all the time though. I fell for the google trap yesterday and found that symptoms are experienced by those that are and those that aren’t because it’s the meds, which of course left me even crazier! My fave was a several year old post by a Brit who referred to the TWW as ‘a colossal mind screw.’ Yep, I am so there.  :D
  • @kbear28 Congrats!! That's a great number!
    December FET Spreadsheet
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • @kbear28 awesome news! That is so exciting!!!!!!

@suzie3 I hope everything went smooth for your ERA.

So excited for everyone in the TWW right now! August 2nd better get here quickly!

• @suzie3 let us know how your ERA went. Thinking of you!!

@kbear28 Congrats!! that's an amazing number!! whens your next appt? Do you go for another beta?

I can't believe I have to wait until Monday still for my next appt. I wish I had one today or Friday at least before the Monday one. 
  • @kbear28 Great news, congrats!
  • @kbear28 Woah!! That's an amazing first beta #!!! Congratulations!!! I pray my # is at least 1/2 that yours is! 

@bebesparrow Best of luck today!!! Sending happy good thoughts your way for good news! <3 

@suziev3 Hope your lining check goes well today!

@Momifbysea That's the perfect way to describe the TWW! I'm over the hot flashes already...between the old lady mode, hot flashes and shortness of breath...I'm starting to wonder if this is what menopause is like LOL

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @bebesparrow I think I missed earlier that your beta is today! Living vicariously through you! So exciting!

@kristimh80 @Drove2u yours are SOOOOO close! I am invested in all your results as if they are my own! Let's go July board!!! Hoping it's contagious!

• Wow, you guys! That's a lot of good news. So exciting. Congrats on all of the BFP's (faint lines included).
    38 years old, one blocked tube and probably endometriosis

2011-2014 - Many rounds of Clomid and medicated IUI's
    2014 - IVF - BFP! Son born 2015.
    August 2017 - FET #1 - Chemical
    November 2017 - FET #2 - Canceled
    January 2018 - FET #3 - Chemical
    August 2018 - FET #4 - BFN
    Moving on to domestic infant adoption!
  • leilee101leilee101 member
    edited July 2018
    okk finally catching up!! So much good news, but also so sad to see some really sad news posted. @tinjp78 , I am so sorry for your loss and I will be thinking of you. I know words aren't enough, so I won't even try to form them, but please just know that I am praying for you and your H. and @Momifbysea , I am so sorry to hear about your friend. How tragic, I hope that this cycle brings you good news as a silver lining - so you will know that your friend is looking down on you.

@bebesparrow and @kristimh80 WOOOO for faint lines! I am going to try my hardest to not POAs this time, because it just messes with my mind even more than not testing I think (not sure, I have never not tested lol). I do have on FRER left so I feel like I should give that to my H so I won't be tempted.... Have you ladies tested again?? can't wait to hear beta results today and Friday from you guys

@Drove2u and @kbear28 CONGRATULATIONS on such great betas!!! let's keep this train rollinnn

@lemondrop1976 just a few days to beta.. are you testing??

@suziev3 thinking of you today girl.... I hope your e2 finally stays down. Keep us posted!

@bpietronicco glad to hear the ERA went well - when will you hear results?

@ChristenMA83 YAY PUPO!! Glad the transfer went well :)) we're only 1 day apart so we are basically TWW buddies, let's do this!

and to everyone that's feeling the cramping/tugging - I will join you in that club. I really hope it's not just gas lmao, I'm only 2 days past transfer so not getting my hopes up, but it's all on one side so hopefully that means something good. I really don't think I have it in me mentally for another failed cycle..
  • @leilee101 I swore I wouldn't test either, then by day 5 I was antsy!! I tested again today and a clear line...I don't have to squint to see it anymore lol @bebesparrow Had an awesome beta today :-) Tugging esp for me was a really good sign! My last FET I didn't have it or really any cramping...so I consider all positive for you!! Past couple of days, I still had pushing sensation down there...so I hope yours continues <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Thank you for all the well wishes girls on my beta day today.  So.... beta is 108!  I'm in shock y'all.  Utterly shocked.  Just really letting this sink in.  

@kristimh80 Good luck tomorrow!  Am already sooo excited for you!  
    @leilee101 I started having tugging/twinges around day 3 post transfer.  I'm having on and off twinges, still.  I see it as a very good sign :)
  • @bebesparrow YAY!! Congrats girl! Such great news!! <3 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @bebesparrow Awesome beta news, so happy for you!

@kristimh80 You must be so excited, can't wait to hear your beta results!

@leilee101 I'm too nervous to test, I'm handling this completely different than I thought. I guess you never know how you will be until you are in the thick of it.

The closer I get to beta the more I can understand one's enthusiasm when you get the good news. Surprisingly enough I'm dreading the same day I couldn't wait for 2wks ago, funny how things change when you really realize what's on the line and I don't think I'm ready to handle bad news. I need this Friday to take its good old time getting here. Sorry for being one of the glass half empty types but appreciate those who balance me out;)
  • @bebesparrow congratulations!!! That’s such amazing news, you must be in shock! 

@lemondrop1976 I don’t think your being pessimistic, I think your protecting your heart and bracing yourself just in case. I totally get where you are coming from.. such an anticipated day! Best of luck! This board seems pretty darn lucky tho

@kristimh80 wait is you’re beta tomorrow or Friday?? I need to know which day to send my vibes out lol
  • @lemondrop1976 I totally get your mindset! I said the exact same thing a week ago and if I hadn’t tested, I would be a mess right now. Even now, I dread the actual call. It always make sure me nervous even if it’s just calling for blood work like progesterone #’s. 

@leilee101 It’s Friday :-) 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @bebesparrow congrats!  Way to keep the positive ball rolling!
    December FET Spreadsheet
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
  • awesome news @bebesparrow !! so excited for you!!!! We're on a roll here! Let's keep it going! 
  • Anyone else craving weird stuff right now? I know it's early but all I want to eat are eggs and avocados. It's 24/7, breakfast, snack during day and I just had an breakfast sandwich for dinner. I maybe just being crazy, but guess could be worse  :D 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 I literally had 2 eggs for dinner tonight and have been eating fresh guacamole 1-2 times a day during the 2ww. Eggs and guacamole have been my go to which is not my norm. I can pretend it's a craving just to increase my positivity but go back and forth. But because I feel nothing else I've been chalking it up to all the Mexican restaurants that were around me for 16days during my stay in NY for the IVF treatment. Thanks for the glimmer of hope due to your recent POAS results:)
  • @kristimh80 @lemondrop1976 Girls, I have seriously been eating eggs and avocado for almost 5 days straight. No joke! Lol