Infertility
Options

July 2018 IVF

Anyone else doing a July cycle of stims? I am looking for some company - feel free to share your story here and we can support each other on this crazy journey.

Me 36 DH 41
Married 7/2009
TTC since 2009 
DH: no issues
Me: PCOS, and left tube blocked (right tube removed from emergency ectopic pg in 2015)
July 2012 IVF1 - severe OHSS, 42 eggs removed, hospitalized for 5 days, delayed ET full year
July 2013, FET - trs. 1 embie - BFN
TW - Sept 2013 FET2 - trs. 2 embies - BFP - single baby boy born June 2014
March 2015 Ectopic pregnancy  - emergency surgery and right tube removed
July 2017 FET3 - transferred our LAST embie - BFN
July 2018 IVF2 - Preparing for another round of stims but am beyond nervous about getting severe OHSS again-
AMH is 11.8 and will go with a lupron trigger protocal this time instead of HCG

Re: July 2018 IVF

• Options
    lm0729lm0729 member
    I am!!

I am starting my meds next week when AF comes, which should be around July 5 or 6. I am looking at your timeline and I too had an ectopic pregnancy this past April which resulted in my left tube being removed. THE WORST! 

• Options
    Hi @MamaPapaMazz and @im0729 we have another July 2018 IVF board going with a handful of people already.  Feel free to jump in there as well if you would like!  I will tag you on that thread to make it easier to find.  Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am currently in my 2 week wait period.  I get my blood work done on Friday to find out if I'm pregnant, and having such a hard time with it!! I am a control freak anyway, and I feel like it's just cruel to pump a girl full of hormones them not tell her if she's pregnant!  I am having symptoms that feel like pregnancy, but who knows if it's from the hormones, the egg retrieval (I had 48 eggs retrieved which is a blessing, but also very hard on the body!) or pyschosomatic lol.   
  • Options
    kjk024kjk024 member
    I start my very first round of ivf stims this evening (the 15th) for a retrieval around the 25-27th. I’d love some company as well. I’m very nervous. Feel free to send me a message!
    My Age: 25
    Husband's Age: 27
    Diagnosis: Unexplained azoospermia, production issue.
    IVF July 2018: pending and staying hopeful :)