September 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 7/9

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/9

• Options
    @AdmiralKitty glad little girl is doing okay! I can never imagine how scary it must for any mama to have to go in for monitoring and testing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AdmiralKittyAdmiralKitty member
    edited July 2018
    @stothi had almost zero SPD this time until I was a moron getting out of a pool on mother’s day and flared it up again. But i’ve been taking it super easy and doing my PT stretches and moves from last time and it’s basically gone again. I was sure I’d be dealing with it again this pregnancy and have be so thrilled I’ve been able to avoid it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AdmiralKitty !!! So glad to hear you and baby girl are doing well! ❤
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @AdmiralKitty glad your overdoing it didn’t result in anything serious.
    I way overdid things moving heavy boxes and furniture Thursday night and then spent several hours afterwards lying in the floor in too much pain to climb into bed. Lesson learned. 
  • Options
    Omg!! @BusinessWife they are the cutest!!!
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    stothi said:
    Psh, Clearly going into L&D for overdoing it is the cool thing to do around here. Glad everything is ok with your LO @AdmiralKitty

@stothi Haha it's my new summer goal to be moving so slowly that I grow moss. 
    The other cool thing to do around here, lol, amirite?

@SkilledSailor @stothi
    I laughed so hard at both of these posts. Thank you both! 
  • Options
    @nackie I have a few pinned!!
  • Options
    @yosemite2018 Omg please do that! Such a cute idea! 
  • Options
    @knitknitread omg belly wrapping!! I completely forgot about that!
  • Options
    How exciting @lilidubs. Have fun today!!!
  • Options
    @lilidubs have fun at your shower today!
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies! I'm so excited! Since it's pretty hot here in the summer, I didn't want to be huge during my shower so we scheduled it a lil on the early side  :D but I'm guessing some of you ladies have showers coming up soon? 
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @klj0228 haha, that’s so cute. I think DS is going to want to be a firefighter or construction worker, so I’m trying to think of something cute that baby could be to go with either of those 
  • Options
    @nackie -a dalmation or a safety cone!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @pourmeamocktail I love the safety cone idea!  I never would have thought of that. And yes, Dalmatian would be cute for a firefighter. 
  • Options
    Omg y'all have some cute ideas for costumes!!

@SkilledSailor I thought about having dd and ds do a theme but I will let DD pick out what she wants to be and go from there. Right now she says she wants to be an uma? Something to do with descendants? I have no idea....that will be another google topic lol. At first she said a police officer and I was all giddy liek YES!! baby can be the prisoner then....easy....but now it is this uma person thing. So if anybody has any clue about that.....please enlighten me lol

• Options
    Thanks for the tip, @jhjocelyn!