March 2019 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions 7/13

2»

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions 7/13

• Options
    fillyjonk said:
    I will continue to drink my morning coffee as long as it tastes good to me.  

I don’t tell anybody except the people caring for my older kids and my husband I’m in labor until me and the kid have the all clear and baby has been able to feed.  Once that meant hours had gone by before anybody knew because I bled out, but that meant there were no distractions.  Some people don’t like it but it isn’t about them.  I have even fewer fucks to give for what other people want or think should happen re: labor and birth this time around.
    I love this idea!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    My DH is the one who bathes DS as well! However he does the bathing and I do the lotions/PJs afterwards. I will admit since I’m now tired 100% of the time he’s been doing more of the lotions afterwards too. 

I hate are when people treat their dogs like children too! It always annoyed me when one of my old friends used to compare a puppy to a newborn. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fillyjonk I totally agree on the morning coffee. Cold coffee is the only thing getting me to work in the morning.

• Options
    Ds gets a bath every day, but only because he has SO much energy, and playing and splashing in the bath for half an hour tires him out. And I just sit on the ground doing nothing. 

DH is supposed to have a 'work' trip end of March (the whole office is going, and it will just be a big piss up). He's like 'of course I'm not going. Well unless I can?' with puppy dog eyes. O hell no buddy. I'm not being left alone with a toddler and a newborn just after I've had a c section. One of the bosses wife will be left alone with a 6 yr old, a 3 yr old and a 2 month old so I think he's hoping I'll be like, well she can do it, I better let him go. Nope, nope, nope. 

Little boy due July 31st 2016