Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 7/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TWW Thursday 7/12

• Month/Cycle: 26 months; rollover today  :'(

CD/DPO: 14/4

Timing: -5, -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: hahahahahhahahahah; not a chance unless my period is late

R/R: I've slept great the past two nights, I got the information I needed for when I move forward with IUI next cycle, and the rug I was waiting on got delivered yesterday!  Now I just need to clean our bedroom so we can lay it down lol.  Also, this week seems to be flying by, for which I'm thankful, and I was really good with eating healthy yesterday after stepping on the scale in the morning and being really disappointed with what I saw.  No rants really, other than just feeling a bit blah today.

CS/Q: nope

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9  

CD/DPO: 23/14

Timing: -1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: BFNs, AF will be here tomorrow or Saturday.

R/R: Equal parts ready and terrified for AF to be here.  I'm really nervous for the next steps.

CS/Q: Sure, here's my pretty failure.

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: yesterday was BFN. I considered this morning, but I didn't. I might before we leave to go out of town, but other wise I'll just pack everything I need for AF and wait it out.

R/R: Of course I waited until today to get everything ready and bathe the dogs to go out of town. *eye roll*

CS/Q: no.

@sparty18 sorry for your BFN :(

• @Sparty18 sorry about the bfns. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 13ish 

Testing: on Saturday 

R/R: I'm trying to ss but I'm not feeling anything besides being tired which is pretty normal for me. 

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 12/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: No clue. I just started charting. FF predicts it will be 15 days. 

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: This board has been such a wealth of information. I really appreciate all of you and I'm happy to have a community of women who are so helpful and supportive of one another :)

CS/Q: Nah
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 7 total, 3 AL

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3, -5

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: Probably next Tues or Weds. Making weekend plans to try to reduce the temptation to test too early, haha.

R/R: 7 DPO. Time seems to be moving very slowly. I'm trying not to be too optimistic this cycle to avoid disappointment, but the whole anniversary thing next week is making it difficult to not be an insane person.

CS/Q: Nothing much to see yet, temps staying nice and high so far.

@lulu1180 Sorry about the month rollover. :( Sounds like you have a lot of good things going on these last few days though! 

@Sparty18 hugs. I hope you get next steps figured out soon and that you'll feel good about your plan.
    <3  

@thrgirlwhowaited Sorry about the BFN. FX for you it was just too early. 
    <3 

@asupernovablizzardstorm FX for you on Saturday!

@cabearit Nice to have you here!

• lulu1180 said:
     Also, this week seems to be flying by, for which I'm thankful, and I was really good with eating healthy yesterday after stepping on the scale in the morning and being really disappointed with what I saw.  No rants really, other than just feeling a bit blah today.

Popping in from WTO! Way to go on the healthy eating! I'm also getting back on trash with health/nutrition and would be happy to be motivation buddies! :-:smile:
  • Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 26/??

Timing: ??

Typical LP length: 14, maybe

Testing: No

R/R: As the weather is lovely and sunny without excessive heat, I walked to DQ for some ice cream at lunch. The first week back is going quickly and without too many issues which is nice. My brothers and their families are heading back home soon so we are having dinner together tomorrow night. There will be about 14 of us so god help that restaurant staff. My weekend will be dedicated to cleaning because although we made good progress before the wedding we all ran out of steam. Some items still need to find a permanent spot without just chucking everything in the basement. I'd love to get one of those junk companies in and just say "Take everything." But I suspect my MIL would take exception to that. MH has said we will do just that when she goes away next :) Another reason why I married him.

CS/Q: -
  • SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited July 2018
    @lulu1180 Sounds like a lot of positives going on for you right now - sweet! Would love to know what the rug looks like too, if you wanna share.
     @Sparty18 Sorry for the BFN :( I hope your anxiety settles a bit as things move forward <3
     @thrgirlwhowaited Sorry for your BFN, too - fx it was just a little too early? I LOL'd at your r/r though - I am also a master procrastinator and I never, ever learn haha.
     @asupernovablizzardstorm You can have my SS brain free of charge- guaranteed to come up with AT LEAST 1 new very convincing symptom per day! ;)
     @cabearit welcome :) great timing - fx for you!
     @diaphena Hopefully the weekend plans distract you at least a little bit. The watched pot never boiling and all that.

AFM, Month/Cycle: 3/2 CD/DPO: 32/? Timing: decent? Typical LP length: ? Testing: ? If I want to be a good little TTGPer, I'll wait until next weekend. I only have 1 HPT in the house right now so if I don't buy more, maybe I can convince myself to wait...maybe. R/R: Nothing much either way. We saw the newest Jurassic World yesterday afternoon - it was OK. Work is steady today which is good - not too dead but not overwhelming either.
  • @lulu1180 Sorry for the crappy rollover. I am glad you are feeling better about your IUI now and kudos to you for eating healthy! Where did you order the rug from?

@Sparty18 I'm sorry, hun <3 Do you have any questions that we can answer to help ease the anxiety around what comes next?

@thrgirlwhowaited Man today just sucks. I'm sorry *hugs* Where do your in-laws live?

@diaphena I did the same thing around father's day. I kept thinking how great it would be to tell MH that he was going to be a dad on father's day that I convinced myself I must be KU. I will do a dance to keep the crazy away from you :) 
  • lulu1180lulu1180 member
    edited July 2018
    @Swiftlet @meri-mac I got the rug from Amazon, this is what it looks like.  Our bedroom (the room where it's going) is kind of a sky blue.  I'm excited to have it, especially during the cold winter months, it will be so nice not to have to worry about putting my bare feet on the cold hardwood floor!  And I only paid like $35 out of pocket thanks to the cash back I accumulated on my discover card and a promo they were running where I got an extra $10 off because of said discover card!  Here's the link if anyone's interested: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IEK210E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • *lurking from WTO*

@lulu1180 I thought that rug looked familiar and since I'm at work, I opened my texts to my dad (I screen shot things for my Christmas list) and sure enough it's the same rug I have in my living room! Look!!
  • Omg @prpl11butterfly What are the odds!!!!  Do you like the rug?

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180 we love it! Still super soft after all these months. Oh, and it's also great for hiding stains (when your baffoon of a dog spills a can of Pepsi and you don't want DH know  :D )
  • @Swiftlet Waiting is tough! I hear you on wanting to be "good," it's like my brain knows there isn't a point to testing really early but I wanna do it anyway, haha.

@meri-mac Lol thank you for my anti-crazy dance, I need it! Let me know if you ever need one yourself, I'll gladly return the favor  :)
  • @cabearit another fellow Bump beginner! *fist bump*
    @diaphena I hear you on trying to temper enthusiasm. I've only gone over a couple humps of the emotional roller coaster myself, and I'm already getting nauseous. I'm sending good thoughts your way!
    @thrgirlwhowaited I'm sorry for your BFN. :( Also, it doesn't sound fun to go out of town with a possible AF on the way. BUT definitely gold star for washing your dogs at all. I think I would have said, "Meh. They'll be OK," and left it at that. It's a different level of procrastination, really.

Month/Cycle: 2/3
    CD/DPO: 18/4-ish?
    Timing: probably good
    Typical LP length: 9 then 7. (Boooo. But just coming off of Mirena, so I'm going to stay optimistic that LP gets longer.)
    Testing: I haven't taken any yet! Short LPs! I'll test 14 DPO if AF stays away that long. (*aside to self* Stay strong!) Husband has insisted on testing with me every time, so there's that.
    R/R: Yay! I'm so happy to be here. *Newb alert!* Seriously - I burned through 72 hours of the TWW more impatient to start interacting in this community with all of you than worried about the TWW.
    CS/Q: Nope! I didn't BBT/OPK earlier this month because I was on vacation during FW and forgot to pack all the things (except PNVs). BBT was already high when I got back to my thermometer at home.

• Sorry for the post and go yesterday. I was running around like crazy to get the dogs and car ready and still had to pack!

@meri-mac they live in Katy, TX which is just outside of Houston.
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 14ish 

Testing: Not yet. Tomorrow then we’ll see from there.

R/R: ?

CS/Q: No