January 2019 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 15th-January 21, w/o July 10th

EDD? 

Symptoms?

Upcoming appointments?

R/R/Q:

GTKY: 
Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 15th-January 21, w/o July 10th

• greenhillgirlgreenhillgirl member
    edited July 2018
    EDD? 1/17 (12+4 today)

Symptoms?
    Nausea is finally getting better but still moody. Not sleeping well

Upcoming appointments?
    NT Scan tomorrow 7/11 and results of blood work and scan with OBGYN plus check up on 7/16

R/R/Q:
    Excited to get into the second trimester soon!!

GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
    Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, country music

• @greenhillgirl, GL at the NT scan tomorrow! I had mine on Friday and it was so neat to see the baby wriggling around with recognizably human features! 

EDD? 
    1/15, I’m 13 weeks today!

Symptoms? 
    Really bad headaches that don’t respond to Tylenol and what feels like near constant heartburn. The nausea definitely is fading, though!

Upcoming appointments? 
    Had our NT scan last Friday (all looks good!). Our next appointment is checking in with the OBGYN and finding out about our bloodwork results a week from today.

R/R/Q: 
    I decided to start a registry on Amazon over the weekend and immediately got completely overwhelmed by how many things I need to research! I’m a librarian so I feel a strong need to learn all the things about all the things before proceeding, lol. I am clearly going to have to control this impulse if we’re ever going to get anything checked off our pre-baby to do list.

GTKY: 
    Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?  I have a showtunes playlist I listen to a lot when I’m in that kind of mood. I also like Shovels and Rope, Simon and Garfunkel, and The Decemberists.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Augusta108 headaches yes! Did the tech who did the NT scan give you results on the spot? Not sure what to expect.

GL on the registry!!! Research ftw.
  • @greenhillgirl, yes, they had a genetic counselor explain to us beforehand what the tech would be looking for and then during the scan the tech confirmed that the measurements and nasal bone looked good. I hope you get the results quickly too, it was definitely a relief! (Though I’ll still be a little nervous until the bloodwork comes back okay too.) 
  • EDD? 
    1/21 (12+1)

Symptoms?

Still some nausea and exhaustion. My nipples hurt, but I can’t really tell if that’s still pregnancy related or from DD2 pinching them. 

Upcoming appointments?
    8/3, still waiting on NIPT results that should be back this week. 

R/R/Q:
    Everything looked good and clear at our last appointment! Relieved, but am definitely still waiting on the NIPT results to let out my breath. 

GTKY: 
    Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
    my Reba station on Pandora
  • @greenhillgirl my mom and I went to see her and Brooks & Dunn in Vegas earlier this year. It was amazing!! My second time seeing her and she always blows me away. 
  • EDD? 1/19 Symptoms? Headaches, nausea, inability to sleep from 3am-6am Upcoming appointments? 7/23--early glucose test because of previous uncontrollable GD with ds R/R/Q: None really GTKY: Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? Kenny Chesney :)
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga