January 2019 Moms
Options

Miscarriage

My girlfriend had a miscarriage yesterday at 11 weeks and 3 days she's was pregnant with twins any tips on how to feel better?

Re: Miscarriage

• Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss. The only thing that helped when I had my loss last year was time and space. Let her know you are there for her for whatever she needs. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My girlfriend had a miscarriage yesterday at 11 weeks and 3 days she's was pregnant with twins any tips on how to feel better?
    There was seriously nothing that made me feel better for months.  I don't think I even smiled until I was pregnant again. The only thing that sort of helped was my H and friends letting me talk and cry and NOT offering advice. Just listening.  I'm really sorry for your girlfriend's loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so so sorry... Its basically going to feel tragic for a long time. I've had four losses, but i cant fathom losing two at the same time. Just please be there for her however she needs. She may want to be alone at times, but always try to show you are there. I think that's something my hubs didn't understand from our first loss. I wanted to be alone, but needed him to try to break through sometimes and pull me out of my grieving but i didn't have the strength to tell him. Again... so heartbroken for y'all...
  • Options
    Be there for her! That’s seriously the best thing you can do.  Let her cry if she needs to or grieve in whatever way is helpful for her. When I was going through my first miscarriage my ex kept telling me to stop crying and that I needed to just move on. It made me try to suppress my feelings which made it that much harder. I would break down every single time I was by myself.  It’s a rough thing to go through for sure. I’m so sorry :disappointed: