December 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-In 12/17-12/24 (Week of 7/11)

I haven't seen this posted yet...sorry it's late!

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What album(s) or artist(s) can you listen to over and over and never get tired of?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Due Date Check-In 12/17-12/24 (Week of 7/11)

• Options

17 weeks tomorrow. Today baby is as big as a taco :) 

Headaches and back pain aplenty!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

OMG my MIL is a total grandma-zilla! When I got married, she totally made the entire day about her (her friends, her plans, her day) and she's definitely trying to do that with my pregnancy. She volunteered herself to plan my baby shower, and so far hasn't asked me once about what I want for that day. She never asks me how I'm doing, she only asks how "her grandchild" is doing. I ended up asking my best girlfriend to "help" her plan the shower (instead of flat-out asking her to take over and causing WW3 with MIL) because I know she'll actually take me and what I want into account instead of trying to plan the whole thing around herself. 

GTKY: What album(s) or artist(s) can you listen to over and over and never get tired of?

We listen to mostly metal, and In Flames is one band that I could listen to forever and never get sick of them.

• Options
    @a_m_swell We're due date buddies!  Ugh, I'm sorry your MIL is trying to take over your pregnancy (and she did for your wedding?!  WTF!).  My MIL can be a bit much sometimes and most of my IL's don't really understand boundaries...it can really suck balls sometimes, so I feel for you!

16 + 6 can of pop, avocado

Still all day nausea, back pain, exhaustion, insomnia and now headaches.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I've mentioned this in every check in this week, but we're getting a sprinkler system and grass in our backyard starting today.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR GRASSSSSSS!  That's all I've got.  Trying not to bitch as much about things because I've been doing a lot of that lately.

I am all over the board when it comes to music.  Artists whose multiple albums I could listen to from beginning to end are Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Breaking Benjamin, George Strait.  I still know every word to Dr. Dre's Chronic 2001 album (not sure I should admit that).  I know there are more, but this child has taken control of my thought processes today. :#   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @clbness thanks for starting this thread. I know we haven't had one in a while. 

@a_m_swell so sorry about your MIL taking over the big events in your life. Good call asking your friend to "help".

16+2, as tall as a grande iced coffee!

Tired again after over doing it last week and weekend.  Achy uterus and boobs. Occassional headaches.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Old Navy and my sister are saving me in terms of maternity clothes. 

Honestly, I get bored easily lol

• Options

17 weeks, the size of a pomegranate

HEARTBURN! and exhaustion

Rants/Raves/Questions?

My daycare was shut down today. We've use her for 3 years and now we have to scramble to find someone and pay more :'( 

Hands down the Avett brothers <3 

@clbness was it just for in the yard before? I can totally understand your excitement!

@scaredunprepared you're so lucky! I have been trying really hard not to spend too much on maternity clothes, but I don't think I can go much longer not buying maternity scrubs lol

@a_m_swell it's amazing how some people can manage to make everything about themselves

• Options
    edited July 2018
    @Selina1313 I don't have any suggestions for maternity scrubs, I'm sorry :(  Did you not get any warning about your daycare shutting down??? That really stinks.  Sorry you have to scramble to find a back up now!
  • Options
    -17weeks and 4day (its going by so quick) 
    -Baby is as big as a pomegranate and I’m finally starting to show a little (yes Im actually happy for that) 
    -I feel great other than allergies. I get tired and sometimes my body is sore after work. 
    -rants: I swear my boyfriend is PMSing this week and acting like my adult child
    and hopefully I have no rants about my bosses not honoring my slight request for my work uniform. I work in beauty and I have to wear a smock, brush belt, and dress shoes/flats. I’m requesting to wear my smock unzipped with of course a nice black shirt under or wearing a cardigan or blazer, and black gym shoes or some other shoes that are “trendy” and comfortable when I’m on my feet for 8 hrs. 
    -Music 
    I’ve been really into radio talk shows and kinda a little bit of everything 
  • Options
    @a_m_swell does your husband say anything to his mom about her way of thinking?  Calling a friend to help is a good idea. I would also keep sending Pinterest screen shots to MIL of what u like! That even though she didn’t ask she has no excuse and can’t turn it on you saying that you don’t tell her. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I’m a day late - been distracted by actual work this week...so annoying (but makes the time pass by faster).  Thanks for starting this @clbness

16w6d today - avocado/taco-sized

I seem to be down to mild nausea in the afternoons (the worst time of day for it for me), maybe I seem a little less tired if I don’t exercise?  Also sleeping better since OB told me I can sleep on my back.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

As mentioned over on PGAL, the daycare thing is overwhelming both in terms of likely costing more than I expected (thanks to getting a late start because going back to work wasn’t the original plan) and timing with uncertainty about getting off of wait lists.

Dave Matthews Band and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College - it’s an old one, but I don’t seem to tire of it.

About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared You're welcome!  I hope this week is easier on you!
    @Selina1313 Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about your daycare!  I hope you're able to find a great replacement ASAP.  As for the grass, our front yard was ok, just needed sprinklers.  The back yard was a disaster!  Sprinklers and full sod needed there.  It was seriously just dirt and mulch.  :s
    @faith0222 I with you...I like showing too.  :) FX you don't catch any crap from your boss on your uniform!
    @artemis618 You're welcome! Searching for a daycare can definitely be stressful...I hope the right one just falls into your lap (and doesn't cost a fortune).  Also,  <3 DMB...Two Step.

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 17w 3d

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Round ligament pain, back pain, lower pressure. And lots of baby kicks!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just signed my 5 year old son up for soccer that is August to December. And well, I'm having instant regret. I think I'm putting too much on my plate. But, I'm going to just go with it and see how everything goes. (reason I'm a little stressed is because my husband works late so he wont be able to make it to practices and he also works on weekends so he wont make it to games. I have a two year old also that will be going with me and obviously I'm pregnant)

GTKY: What album(s) or artist(s) can you listen to over and over and never get tired of? Outkast, Biggie Smalls, Macklemore.. 

Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@clbness Thanks for starting this!  I think about it, but am always on mobile and am too lazy to do it. So thank you! 

@selina1113 Oh my, that seems like short notice!  I hope you can find something!

@artemis618 good luck on the daycare search - I agree, it's overwhelming! I had a great one for my first, but while #2 and 3 were there it was going downhill and I pulled them for Pre-K because I needed them to actually learn something while in someone else's care the entire day.  Best decision ever.  But now I'm back to square one on a daycare search.  :/

How far along are you? How big is baby? 17+2, baby is the size of a chipmunk

How are you feeling this week? Any new symptoms? Pretty good - finally!  

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so over looking for maternity clothes for work.  I feel like in store they do not sell dress pants and I hate ordering things online and it not fitting.  Plus every store has about 2 racks of maternity clothes.  I want some new clothes so I'm living in more than one pair of work pants that I got at a garage sale and one pair of jeans, but online shopping and returning is exhausting me.  Plus I'm 17 weeks and feel more like 27 weeks pregnant already. 

GTKY: What album(s) or artist(s) can you listen to over and over and never get tired of? I listen to music and like music, but I'm not sure I really could pick out something I love so much I could never get tired of it. :)