July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/9

How far along today? How big is baby?

Or How old is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Or How's it going with New Babe? Any concerns?

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What is your evacuation plan if overdue?

Or What is the best thing about baby being on the outside?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/9

• How far along today? How big is baby? 38 weeks, wintermelon

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: Painful baby movements/BH?

Appointments/US this week: Had a cervix check today, 0 cm, boooooo

Random Questions: How do I pass the time without going crazy waiting for baby to come?!

Rants/Raves

I have an appt the day after my due date to talk about induction depending on how dilated/thinned out I am.  Then an appt scheduled for a week after my due date for a stress test, ultrasound and to talk about induction the following day

• @babygagnon2018 ugh I just cleaned, cleaned, cleaned as if every day I could wind up in the hospital. Grocery shop, cook, catch up on laundry. Lay out in the sun, read, enjoy the last moments without an infant hanging off your boob (my current situation lol). I know it sucks to have no progress, but it doesnt really mean a thing when you do, so take some comfort inthat, girlie!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• Loading the player...
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    40+2/ big enough to gtfo, oh, I mean a watermelon. 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    same contractions and hip back pain. 

Appointments/US this week
    Had an appt Yesterday, had to see the midwife because my obgyn is on vacation this week and she did another sweep. Still nothing. Scheduled an induction for next week Monday if he decides to be stubborn and not come before then. 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    My aunt was in town from FL this week, leaving tomorrow, and I was SOO going they would be able to snuggle a new baby but it’s looking like no such luck. :(

Induction scheduled for Monday night, will absolutely have this baby 1 week from now. 
  • Thanks WorkinWeezel.  Everyone keeps calling me crazy for working up until my due date but legit working isnt even keeping my mind off of it! I couldn't imagine being at home, I'm already going nuts.  Everyone also says "you're never truly ready for baby to come"  I AM haha! I've cleaned, washed all her stuff, even prepared for my family to come stay with us after the birth (because they live in CT) and my husband (and sort of I) just finished re-modeling our master bath.  Maybe we will just start another home renovation project haha We're crazy I know, I just get such bad anxiety when I cant plan and this deffff cannot be planned for. My friends keep saying "she will come when shes ready"  Why cant she come when I'm ready?!

paytonpedro  gtfo haha (actually laughing out loud)
  • Lol @paytonpedro

@babygagnon2018 I worked past my due date with my other two just bc I needed to keep myself busy. This one came during summer break, so the last two weeks were tough (although sitting by the pool every day wasn't all that bad). Go ahead and start another Reno lol!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• @babygagnon2018 @WorkinWeezel you ladies are stronger than I am. I made it to 34 weeks with my first and 36 weeks working with this one. But sitting for long periods of time (receptioning) was giving me preterm contractions so the dr took me out. 
  • @babygagnon2018 My H and FIL are literally hanging the mirror in our master bath right now which was the last step of our remodel. I never thought we’d finish before baby came, and I was wrong! Maybe she was just waiting....

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• rachelsogo too funny! They finally finished the bathroom and since she hasnt come yet my FIL and DH met last night to design the master closet.  Construction starts this weekend, super pumped!

paytonpedro I feel ya girl.  The sitting gives me such bad BH and the 45 min commute to and from work doesnt help.  I just get up once an hour and walk around.  Nothing like getting paid to hang out haha