Trying to Get Pregnant

8 DPO

Hi!  I know no one can give me an answer on this but just wanted to hear more based on some experiences.

I’m about 8 days DPO and we had sex in the day my app said I was ovulating, not any days leading up cause i was out of town.  But in the last 4-5 days Ive beem feeling breast tenderness and slight sensitivity in nipples, mild cramping, finding it hard to wake up in the morning and super moody!  Im well aware this could be PMS, but somehow I dont fully feel myself.  Ive also had the tummy gurggles and bubbles.   As of 6 DPO had lotion like CM (TMI) We definitely want to have baby #2 and im hoping that this is going to lead to that!  Last few days I’ve just felt pregnant like I did with number 1so I did a test today and got BFN (8DPO) could there still be a chance ? 

Re: 8 DPO

• Hi!  I know no one can give me an answer on this but just wanted to hear more based on some experiences.

I’m about 8 days DPO and we had sex in the day my app said I was ovulating, not any days leading up cause i was out of town.  But in the last 4-5 days Ive beem feeling breast tenderness and slight sensitivity in nipples, mild cramping, finding it hard to wake up in the morning and super moody!  Im well aware this could be PMS, but somehow I dont fully feel myself.  Ive also had the tummy gurggles and bubbles.   As of 6 DPO had lotion like CM (TMI) We definitely want to have baby #2 and im hoping that this is going to lead to that!  Last few days I’ve just felt pregnant like I did with number 1so I did a test today and got BFN (8DPO) could there still be a chance ? 

QFP...
  • What’s QFP? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow I was having issues with my phone and s didn’t see the post go up.  My apologies!  I now see I’ve violated this space which was not my intention! Again, an oversight no trying to spam. 

On on another note there are sure some rude ass comments posted on this and the last one once I realized it did post.  What happened to kindness people!
  • @prpl11butterfly yes, I was just thinking the same thing. 

OP take a test. If you are pregnant enough to have symptoms, you are pregnant enough to turn a test. 
  • Apologies seems I’ve ticked some people off!  Not my intention.  My mistake for not reading the TOU.  I’ll take my questions and support elsewhere after the rude treatment I received even tho it was an error! 
  • Whoa, slow your roll girl and let it roll off. Check out our newbie thread, board rules and etiquette and introduce yourself in our introduce thread. See you in the daily threads maybe :) 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• kiki75kiki75 member
    Wow I was having issues with my phone and s didn’t see the post go up.  My apologies!  I now see I’ve violated this space which was not my intention! Again, an oversight no trying to spam. 

On on another note there are sure some rude ass comments posted on this and the last one once I realized it did post.  What happened to kindness people!
    Apologies seems I’ve ticked some people off!  Not my intention.  My mistake for not reading the TOU.  I’ll take my questions and support elsewhere after the rude treatment I received even tho it was an error! 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @BumpAdmin apologies for the error!  Could you please close this discussion.  I don’t post on forums often and didn’t realize after I posted the 8dPo discussion then the 5dpo posted.  Sincerely apologies and wishing you all the best! 
  • BumpAdminBumpAdmin admin
    edited July 2018

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding this topic, we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"