TTC After a Loss

Anyone conceived right after miscarriage and before 1st period

Me and my bf miscarried 3 weeks ago I believe I ovulated a week after cause I had what felt like ov cramps ...i only bled for 4 days with my miscarriage and I was 4 weeks we did the do about a couple of times leading up to ovulation ...did anyone conceive right after?

Re: Anyone conceived right after miscarriage and before 1st period

• Were you actually cleared by your doctor to TTCAL? Are you temping or have any way to actually confirm O?  Trying to conceive immediately after a MC when you are not temping or have a way to confirm ovulation is never a good idea. It is especially bad depending on how far along your MC was, as your hcg may not have even been out of your system yet. Unfortunately, if you TTCAL without waiting for a period for dating purposes, and did not trace your HCG down, you may end up thinking you are PG and taking tests that show up positive, with no idea if the tests are from a new PG or from residual HCG in your system from the MC.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• edited July 2018
    I've seen people in other forums talk about this and ended up getting pregnant and going to term. So it's possible, every pregnancy and every mc is different. My OB suggested that I wait til I atleast get AF so I know things are working. As long as youre cleared out in there, I dont believe it would be an issue.
    I personally made the decision to wait until after AF and the thumbs up from my OB to start trying. I'd rather be safe than risk another mc.
    Good luck!