March 2019 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday! 7/10

Post any random, non related or related 10 things. Lets get this party started! 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday! 7/10

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. My 2 year old had me up ALL NIGHT
    2. I am bloated AF
    3. I am also irratable AF 
    4. Hence all the “AF”
    5. I am terrified something will go wrong, and I hate that my midwife won’t see me until 8 weeks.
    6. I work at home and I sometimes feel a little guilty about it. I get paid a great salary, I love my job, and the rest of my company is in Europe, so my afternoons are a breeze.
    7. I haven’t been able to stomach coffee or anything sweet since I have been pregnant, which is weird because coffee and chocolate are basically my life-blood. 
    8. I have eaten an entire container of green olives this week.
    9. All I can think about since my run this morning is nacho cheese dip with spinach.
    10. I am aware of how gross that sounds.
  • Options
    mrs-snydermrs-snyder member
    edited July 2018
    1. Finishing up the clean up from having 5 inches of water in our basement a week and a half ago (10 inches of rain). 
    2. Any recommendations on a new washer/dryer?? The water wrecked ours.
    3. Had to edit this post—first time it deleted 3-10 :(
    4. Dog sitting 2 dogs plus our one.
    5. Brother staying with us until his apt is fixed from the damage. 
    6. Guest, two extra dogs, water cleanup, head cold over the weekend, AND preggo fatigue—SO tired!!
    7. The countdown continues until supper—homemade orange chicken and rice yeeeesss
    8. Super excited for when I can start wearing maternity clothes!! Is that strange or what!?
    9. Love being preggo, even with the not fun symptoms :) 
    10. Craving salty foods.
  • Options
    1. I wish I was a motivated pregnant persom but nope. 
    2. I am over the terrible 2s already and DS is just entering into them. 
    3. Thankfully DS is way more laid back than DD and this tough time truly is a phase and not just how he is.
    4. My daughter may be tough in every senae of the word but she will move mountains one day.  
    5. We are a family that thrives on routine and I am so ready for fall already. 
    6. Tonight or tomorrow night I get to have a girls date with one of my BFFs while our kids are at VBS. 
    7. Tomorrow morning my daughter has her first rheumatology appt and I am hoping we get one step closer to answers for her health problems. 
    8. Pregnancy is an awesome excuse to not wear pants with a button for at least another year and a half.
    9. I am super anxious waiting for my first ultrasound next week. 
    10. All I want to do today is nap. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @meggyme I had to wait 6 days to miss my period and it was a welcomed milestone. 
    @maggiemadeit I could have written your AF list yesterday. Thankfully today is looking better so far. 
    @Knottie12230370 We got a top loader, large load Kenmore washer from sears couple years ago and I love it so much. We also have the matching dryer. (Also, tagging your username is painful. There is a thread on how to change it so you are more recognizable.)
  • Options
    1. Exhaustion is setting in.  I just woke up from a mini nap on the couch.
    2. DS has been napping for over two hours. 
    3. We've been trying out those meal kit companies the past few weeks and it has been so nice not to have to plan food most days.
    4. Hello Fresh misplaced our box this week. They gave us a full credit for it.
    5. I thought about calling and trying to get more out of them but I'm not a confrontational person and the box was a free promo anyway.
    6. Also I hate making phone calls.
    7. I forgot how crazy slow time goes at this point in pegnancy.  My first appt seems ages away.
    8. DS is getting really good at independent play which makes me very happy.
    9. We still haven't planned a family vacation for this summer.
    10. I need to get out of the house today.
  • Options
    @thedaint87 we use HelloFresh. I was thinking of switching to emeals because sometimes the produce isn’t great and I feel guilty about all the packaging involved, but it’s just soooo convenient. I don’t foresee us canceling anytime soon. I have free boxes to give away if anyone wants to try it.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    1. I’m eating broccoli cauliflower salad from the big bowl with no regrets.
    2. I just purged my closet of old clothes.
    3. DD has pooped FOUR times today.
    4. I started gagging on the last two. Uh oh. 
    5. We are considering selling our house. 
    6. A realtor is coming by later for a meeting.
    7. He will probably judge all of my baby toy clutter.
    8. I love summer, but it’s been too hot to do anything. Boo.
    9. This bloat though.
    10. DH and I just watched Black Panther last night. Into it.
  • Options
    1. Exhaustion is settling in I feel like permanently tired yet still suffering from insomnia somehow ...
    2. All my son has done today is eat and then at dinner he refused to eat anything but fruit
    3. I didn’t leave the house today
    4. My DH has a stomach bug, I’m praying I don’t get it 
    5. We leave for Disney in 6 days!!! 6!!!
    6. My old co-workers started a group text now I’m getting 12 new texts every 5 minutes 
    7. My son loves water so much that he plays in the toilet water if we forget to pull the door all the way shut 
    8. My stomach constantly hurts I never know if it’s because I’m nauseous, hungry, tired, or all of the above 
    9. I HATE politics on social media 
    10. Is anyone else watching the Bachelorette? 
  • Options
    @swanbrooner My bloat is killer today as well. All the stretched out regions from DD seem to allow the bloat to settle right in and make itself at home. There is something liberating to me about not feeling the need to suck it in though. I just let it all hang out cuz I'm pregnant now and don't give a crap.

@ashley14598 All my fingers and toes crossed that you do NOT get that stomach bug. 
  • Options
    @ashley14598 Yes to The Bachelorette! I watch them all, and I don't even know why... haha.
  • Options
    I watch the bachelorette too!! But I miss Kaitlyn - - she had so much personality and a good group of guys. No offense to Becca but I'm so apathetic this season 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 I remember going out for Galentines Day when I was like 6 months pregnant. We were taking a picture, and I went to suck in out of habit and cracked up!
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 thanks for crossing all the things for me! The stomach bug just went through your house as well right?! I hope things are on the up and up your way! 

@greenbee @abbykwail I have watched all of the bachelorette seasons too! It doesn’t help that because of teacher life it gives me something to do on Tuesday while I fold laundry (I always tape it on DVR). The bachelor I’m not such a fan of ha! I feel like the girls do a better job (even though the success rate is so low anyways)! 
  • Options
    @ashley14598 I watch on Tuesdays too because I use Hulu!! I don't like the bachelor much either, but how will I know who the girls are if I don't watch?? I read the other day that like 50% of bachelorette couples are still together vs just Sean and Catherine from the bachelor, hahah. I got sucked in one summer (Desiree's season!) during grad school when I needed something on in the background worse than doing my hw and then I just kept watching, oops. 
  • Options
    @abbykwail Haha do you follow Sean on Twitter?! I just found him within this past months I think his dad jokes are funny! I know I do usually watch the bachelor too but I’m not ever as committed lol! 
  • Options
    1. I would like to go to sleep but I can’t 
    2. I’m exhausted all day
    3. Today is the day chicken tasted bad...I saw this coming damn it
    4. DD is off her routine since vacation last week 
    5. I have an 8am tomorrow and I now severely regret that decision to book that appointment 
    6. It’s going to be hot AF again here starting tomorrow
    7. I skipped out on my morning run this morning to sleep in...oops
    8. I had a client not show today, after not showing last week because she was at the beach....should have seen that one coming
    9. I am a mental health therapist and I work for myself as of May! Great timing!
    10. My cat is 13 this month, he was my first “baby”
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    @abbykwail Kaitlyn was my favorite, too! 

@ashley14598 I'm a teacher, too. "Good" summer tv is a must!

I watch both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I think it's interesting to see how large groups of men are in that setting vs groups of women. 
    Any favorites from the guys left this season? / Any guesses who she'll choose?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @ashley14598 and @greenbee I am so sad she sent Wills home, he was my favorite of her guys. The rest I just am not that excited about!! And I am not a big Twitter user but I listen to the babes and babies podcast by Carly, Jade and Liz - - Catherine came on a couple episodes ago and said he has a funny Twitter so I considered it! Worth checking out you think? I love the babes and babies podcast  BTW!! 
  • Options
    @abbykwail I have always wondered if their podcast was any good. I think Jade is my favorite Bachelorette person ever. I also hate her because...could she at least have one bad hair day?!?! I follow her and Tanner on Instagram. (guilty pleasure-almost embarrassed to admit that) 
  • Options
    Okay ladies now I have to look up the podcast!  Lately I’m sad to admit I’ve been obsessed with Disney Podcasts haha! I’m liking a lot of the guys she has left actually I really like the 3 one on ones she had this week. 
  • Options
    @meggyme We have done Home Chef the past couple of weeks and really enjoyed it. I'm interested to see how they compare!
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 she's my favorite, too!!!! If it helps just remember her job is basically to look pretty so that people think 'oh if I buy all of her affiliate links this will be my life, too!' and their podcast is one of my favorites  because it is so relatable and just feels like girl chat most of the time but they also bring in a bunch of experts to answer listener questions!

@ashley14598 I will have to look at the Disney podcast! I didn't know they had one!! And I read that Garrett had to basically restart his social media accounts because he had liked a bunch of anti feminist and racist/bigoted things so I can't get behind that!
  • Options
    @abbykwail ut oh the Disney podcast I’ve been listening to isn’t realsted to the bachelorette I’ve been listening to “be our guest”