Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 7/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 7/10

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: Trying so hard to wait until Friday. Although we may be at my in-laws Thursday night so I may test Thursday morning. I kept thinking about it laying in bed this morning, but I managed to get through my fmu without grabbing a test.

R/R: Coming back to work after 5 days out of the office has been hard. I can't seem to focus.

CS/Q: No.
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited I am in the same boat. Trying very hard not to test and heading to the IL’s house this weekend. FX that we both have willpower! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -2,-1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Maybe Friday? 

R/R: Still symptom spotting and I think I am really getting my hopes up. I think I will take it hard if this cycle doesn’t work. 

CS/Q: -
  • Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    Month/Cycle: 19/18

CD/DPO: 15/0

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Od today (positive opk yesterday + today) and have two weeks until expected af, so a full two weeks :/

R/R: Ugh, none. DH and I are teaching VBS at our church all week and are exhausted

CS/Q: Anyone else on Femara lately? My two best friends were on it in the past year and both conceived first cycle. This is my second cycle, but trying so hard not to get my hopes up after seeing their success!
  • Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    edited July 2018
    @purpleteacher82  Hooray for testing on Friday!! Good vibes to you. 
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited and @purpleteacher82 Fx for you both!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Hoping I can hold out until the weekend of the 21st.

R/R: Didn't pack my lunch today...but excited to get a salad and fresh juice from a place by work.

CS/Q: None yet. 
  • Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    @meri-mac lol! We are probably too eager and have only missed one day this cycle. Not sure if that's really that much more helpful, but we're trying whatever will work! Thank you! VBS is Vacation Bible School, a kids summer program at our church where we bring in kids from the community and do rotations with games, crafts, lessons, singing, etc. and give out school supplies.

• Options
    @meri-mac Congrats on the wedding! I hope everything went smoothly! I remember being so relieved when my wedding was done and life could get back to normal. Summer is flying by. I go back to work in about 5 weeks and I am so not ready for that. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -2,-1,0

Typical LP length: 9.. ish. So today is the day my friends. Waiting for the spotting to begin. Little crampy and gassy ugh

Testing: I caved. BFN. Maybe again tomorrow with cheapies?

R/R: Rave: Picking out hardwood stains today at the house!!!!!!!

CS/Q: 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    aukeevaukeev member
    @jessg2223 You can hold out! We have faith in you. Good vibes & good luck! 
    @thrgirlwhowaited You're so close!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7 total, 3 AL

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3, -5

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: Trying to hold out til next Tues or Weds

R/R: Slow day at work so far. We've been so hectic lately, the break is much needed.

CS/Q: Nothing interesting to see today.

@meri-mac Congratulations!!
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited @jessg2223 fx for you two!!! 

@meri-mac congrats!! Hope everything was as wonderful as you planned. 

@purpleteacher82 I'm right there with you but with lack of symptoms when I'm usually going crazy over pms symptoms.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: - 3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 13ish

Testing: mostly likely this weekend

R/R: trying to keep my mind off of this tww. Even tho our timing was good I'm still not optimistic. If it doesn't happen this cycle, we are out next cycle since we will be on vacation with the in laws (with shared bedrooms) during my fw. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @meri-mac Congrats on your wedding! Where did you go on your honeymoon?

@oklahomak My mom always volunteers for VBS and she is always so tired by the end of the week!

@chichiphin Sorry for the BFN today. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13/14 days

Testing: next week sometime

R/R: Trying to decide if we should HIO one more day since I don’t really know my O day for sure. Not really feeling it today. 

CS/Q: Is it possible to ovulate a day or two after your period ends? 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: I’ve been having irregular cycles since coming off the pill so it seems to vary

Testing: Nope, another almost two weeks

R/R:  Had a productive morning. Got some blog content written up for my photography website.

CS/Q: Nope
    *Ticker Warning*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @meri-mac Congrats!!  <3

@nanner26 It shouldn't really be possible but I guess it could depend on how long your period is and if you count the days of spotting and have an early O. 

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 21/12

Timing: -1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: BFN and spotting yesterday so I'm really just waiting for AF at this point.

R/R: Work is going to be super busy the next few weeks and I just don't wanna.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @Sparty18 & @diaphena Thanks!!

@asupernovablizzardstorm It went amazingly well. It was a family & friends barbecue at a big house. The food was so well done and the matriarchs of MH family were so on top of everything food related. It was a beautiful day and everyone said it was the best way to do a wedding :)

@nanner26 We stayed at the venue where we got married. We rented a big farmhouse for a week so it was like a mini-honeymoon. We may plan a trip for next year with some friends.

• Options

@thrgirlwhowaited GL holding off on testing!  Sorry you’re having trouble focusing at work today; it’s always hard to come back after time off

@purpleteacher82 Even after 2 years, I still can’t help but symptom spot; the struggle is real!  

@jessg2223 Enjoy your lunch out!  I find it helps me to reset a little when I actually leave the office for lunch

@meri-mac Congratulations!  I hope your day was amazing!  And so happy that work was still standing when you got back

@chichiphin Sorry for the BFN; I hope you have an easier time than I would picking out the stains!

@diaphena Enjoy the break at work!

@asupernovablizzardstorm I hope you’re able to keep your mind occupied!  If this isn’t your cycle, I hope you’re able to somehow find time to HIO while on vacation next cycle!

@nanner26 Are you tracking O with BBT and OPKs?  As for your question, if you have a long period, it is possible to O shortly after.

@tier817 Yay for a productive morning!

@Sparty18 Sorry for the BFN, I hope that the next few weeks at least go fast with work being busy!

Month/Cycle: 25 months

CD/DPO: 12/2

Timing: -5, -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: I slept like crap last night after tossing and turning all night.  The two times I woke up and looked at the clock is was around 12:30 and 4:30.  Thankfully work is at least going fast. 

CS/Q: Nope

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited hang in there! You can do it!
    @purpleteacher82 SS here too and I don’t even know where I am in my TWW  :D Hang in there for Friday!
    @jessg2223 oof that seems like so long to wait! Sending you all the most distracting vibes :)
    @meri-mac congrats on your wedding! Sounds like a wonderfully down to earth event :) 
    @diaphena in the same boat re:work. I have tomorrow off too though so no complaints from me! 
    @lulu1180 I get so cranky when I don’t sleep well. Glad work is at least passing quickly! Hope tonight is better :)

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 30/?

Timing: basically eod from June 22-July 7...so hopefully good!

Typical LP length: ? 

Testing: I have no idea, since I don’t know when I ovulated and I don’t know when to expect AF. Ovia says AF this Saturday based on the length of my last cycle (they’ve been getting progressively shorter), Clue says July 21 based on my average cycle length for the last 7mos. So maybe if I test early next week I’d cover both possibilities? Or maybe I should wait til the weekend of the 21st? Thoughts appreciated...

R/R: Really enjoying work lately butttt I have tomorrow off and am very excited:)
  • Options
    @nitnat007 Hello Friend!! I got my very own gif. I feel special <3:blush: Glad that your RE appointment went well. Fx for testing!
  • Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited July 2018
    @meri-mac congrats!
    @nitnat007 I was waiting to see if you knew anything before your appt... 

and I know everyone is on pins and needles about the floor stain. Due to the mix of woods (heartwood Pine on the stairs and red/white oak throughout), we chose clear coat! It actually blends the wood types better than a stain. def honoring our 100+ yr old floors. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin Original wood floors are amazing, especially if they were well cared for!  You'll have to show before and after pictures!

@nitnat007 I'm so glad the appointment went well and that you have a plan in place to move forward.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 only if I figure out spoilers for photos... lol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin It's super easy!!  You click the paragraph button above the text box (it looks kind of like a backwards "P") and then choose spoiler.  A small gray box will appear; you click inside that and then add a photo as you normally would.  Anything that will post in the spoiler will appear inside the gray box when you're typing.  

If you want to put text in a spoiler, I suggest typing out what you want first and then selecting the text you want to spoiler than adding the spoiler it as I stated above.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @meri-mac Thank you. They want to do another SA for DH and then a Sonohystogram for me. One step at a time. 

@chichiphin I agree with @lulu1180 Love, love original wood floors. So please share your before and afters. Would love to see how they turn out. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin ooh yes, do share! 

@nitnat007 nothing much yet, usually try to do exciting things like catch up on chores ;) we’ll see though... Glad to hear your appt went well!
  • Options
    @Swiftlet It’s so hard not to do! Last cycle I had convinced myself I wasn’t KU (which I wasn’t) and this cycle I am convinced I am. Only time will tell, I guess! 
  • Options
    @purpleteacher82 I like to browse the “you’re not pregnant” thread when I catch myself at it, haha. I hope time will tell...in the right direction! 
  • Options
    purpleteacher82 fx we can both wait! It's awkward for me to test somewhere but home. I want that moment where I feel completely comfortable and private.

@meri-mac Thanks! this is the best timing we've ever had! I'm glad your wedding was amazing! We did a simple back yard wedding and it was so nice to not have all the flashy busy stuff going on.

@lulu1180 Ha! I said that first thing this morning and it ended up being a crazy busy day so I didn't really have a choice but to focus! Funny how that works sometimes.

@nitnat007 I'm right there with you on the waiting still, but I'm glad it went well. 
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @meri-mac Congrats on the wedding! So glad you had a great time. Getting back into the groove of work is so hard after being on a high like that and enjoying some time off. 
  • Options
    *lurking*

Eeeeeek  Mrs. @meri-mac! Congrats again and welcome back. Firsts are so much fun and I hope that you enjoy all of them. If you get the chance, I would love to see a picture of you in your dress obs from behind or something because the internet. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    *another lurker here*

welcome back @meri-mac!! Glad the wedding went well! Have been thinking about you. Hope it was everything you dreamed of. We’re thinking of ways we can do a small, laid back backyard wedding too. We keep joking we’re going to do it the week my mom’s away because she drives me bananas when she gets too excited about stuff and it would be hilarious to see her freak out once she realizes she’s not going to be here. Obv we would never do that to her but my SO loves to prank her. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @meri-mac You looked STUNNING in that beautiful dress of yours! Holy moly! @kiki047 My boyfriend and I are also thinking about small, laid back backyard wedding. It just seems so much more intimate...and less $$$