Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Tuesday 7/10

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: GTKY Tuesday 7/10

• Options
    My parents helping us out financially—they paid for our wedding and gave us a big chunk for the down payment for our house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I mean, my parents helped us out with the down payment for our house and paid for our beautiful wedding. 

As as far as random acts of kindness goes, I had 4 huge and heavy bags of wood chips in my cart at Home Depot and a guy just came up and helped me load them in my car. And then he just ran off to go back to helping his mom. It was so so nice! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Options
    @purplg8r Same here.  I don't know what I'd do without our parents.  My dad helps me pick out cars and has passed one of his used ones to us after a car accident.  My mom put her name down on our mortgage for us (Canada had recently made crazy new changes for first time home buyers and the amount we needed to put down) so having her on there lessened that for us even though we paid everything.

@Avrilmai I love the little things.  It's what makes life a bit more manageable!
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    +1 for family helping out financially for my car, our house, wedding, etc.  I hope to someday be able to repay the favor!  My sisters have also let me live with them/kept me alive with food while I was looking for jobs right out of college/grad school. 

As far as random acts of kindness - we've had our drinks/food paid for when we were in the drive-thru at Starbucks. 
  • Options
    MRDCleMRDCle member
    @suzycupcake that's a really beautiful story. I'm sorry for your loss. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @suzycupcake That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing. 
  • Options
    The kindest thing someone ever did for me was sending his son from heaven to die a horrible death to pay for my sins, so that one day I can live with God in heaven. I can't imagine how much love it took to do that.

As for human acts of kindness, I was a nerdy kid as a teenager and one of the few girls that would hang out with me taught me how to straighten my hair and wear makeup. She didn't do it with a mean spirit or to make me fit in, but just realized the areas that I was struggling in and made suggestions and instructed me on how to do things. 
  • Options
    @marebear15 Amen sister <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN