TTC After a Loss

Introduction

Hello,
I’m Cassie! I have a 6 year old daughter and just recently had a missed miscarriage. My husband and I found out right away when I was pregnant. We went in for our first ultrasound around 7 weeks and heard the heartbeat (baby was doing great). A few weeks later I had a very scary and vivid dream of miscarrying, I didn’t have any cramping, any signs etc. To ease my mind my husband suggested we pay to have an ultrasound done. One week after the dream we went to our ultrasound appointment, this time with our 6 year old, to find out the baby’s heart had stopped at 9 weeks 1 day... I should have been 9 weeks and 4 days. I followed up with my doctor and decided to use misoprostol. A few days later with the medication I ended up miscarrying. I got my period almost 4 weeks after and we aren’t now awaiting ovulation. Fingers crossed!
Nice to meet everyone! 

Re: Introduction

• So sorry for your loss.  But welcome to this group of amazing women 
  • I’m so sorry for your loss—the ladies on this board are wonderful and I hope you have a very quick stay here!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss. We are all here for you, hopefully the boards can bring you a little peace during this time, I know they have for me. 
  • Sorry for your loss but welcome to the board. You will find lots of support here. 
  • Sorry for your loss. But welcome. I know it's been said in all the previous, but the group is amazing. You will find lots of support and love here.
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. Hope you can take all the time you need to heal and grieve <3
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21