Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Progesterone Challenge

lj112413lj112413 member
edited July 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
has anyone done the 5 day  Progesterone challenge and then have a normal cycle after? My doctor essentially told
me that I’ll have problems TTC just because I did not have my period after 4 months of being off birth controls (after 12 years). My doctor isn’t even a gynecologist and he’s freaking me out, making me think that this means I have serious issues to be concerned about 
me that I’ll have problems TTC just because I did not have my period after 4 months of being off birth controls. My doctor isn’t even a gynecologist and he’s freaking me out, making me think that this means I have serious issues to be concerned about. Please ease my mind while I wait to see if I’ll have my period

Re: Progesterone Challenge

• Options
    lj112413 said:
    has anyone done the 5 day  Progesterone challenge and then have a normal cycle after? My doctor essentially told
    me that I’ll have problems TTC just because I did not have my period after 4 months of being off birth controls (after 12 years). My doctor isn’t even a gynecologist and he’s freaking me out, making me think that this means I have serious issues to be concerned about me that I’ll have problems TTC just because I did not have my period after 4 months of being off birth controls. My doctor isn’t even a gynecologist and he’s freaking me out, making me think that this means I have serious issues to be concerned about. Please ease my mind while I wait to see if I’ll have my period
    QFP
  • Options
    I’m in a nice mood today so here goes. First read the intro post to see how the board runs, one off post are frowned upon here. 

However to awnser your your question if you haven’t had a period in 60 days and test are negative call a GYN not a general PCP.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...