February 2019 Moms

Pregnant after Infertility check-in 6/30

How are things going for everyone this week? Feeling any crazy new symptoms? Got any appointments coming up? 

Re: Pregnant after Infertility check-in 6/30

• I posted this then jumped on a plane, so I’ll respond now and get this thread going! This has been a crazy and stressful week for me. I was visiting family when my 89 year-old grandma fell and fractured her wrist, so we were in and out of hospitals all week. Not a good vacation! Otherwise, my first u/s is tomorrow morning and I’m super nervous. I’ve been having MS on and off this week, but not as strongly as the previous week. Still no boob pain or anything like that. 
  • @darkstar42- So sorry to hear about your grandma! How did your u/S go?!

AFM- just had my second U/S at 6+6. Last week we had seen two sacs on track at 5+5. I have had really bad nausea and continued spotting from a large SCH. This U/S showed one baby with a nice HB of 115, but the second baby HB was only 82 and irregular. They said only time will tell, but i know thats not a good rate at 6+6. My SCH is also still very large. So while I am thrilled about the one baby, its a mixed emotion day. Just praying that the one baby can stay on track even if the other one stops and the SCH continues to be there.
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • @JamieH2000 My grandma is still recovering, but doing much better. The u/s went well! All is looking good and on track. I hear you on the mixed emotions. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for both of your little ones. When will you have another scan?
  • I just got my 8week u/s today and the little blob from 2weeks ago now have a visible head and stumps. I was shocked at how fast it grows. Relieved since my MS has leveled off since week 7 and I was worried that something was wrong. This scan helped me put my mind at ease and we will now be back transferred to an OB... It's so weird to leave the fertility clinic. I never realized how much instant care and feedback I was about to receive all these years there. Happy and still being cautiously optimistic. 

• beebee2019beebee2019 member
    edited July 2018
    @JamieH2000 Sending you positive vibes
  • @darkstar42 my MS comes and goes too! It was stronger from week 5 to 7. And I was way more tired then too. 
  • Sending good vibes your way @JamieH2000 and @darkstar42 for your grandma ❤️

My first appointment is July 9. I feel overall crappy but not quite as crappy as I did with DD at this time so I'm nervous about my symptoms not being as strong.
  • @darkstar42- thank you! I have scans weekly until I graduate my RE in 2 weeks. Not sure what I am going to do without the weekly scans, especially if the SCH is still there!

@beebee2019- thanks for the thoughts! I hear you on being nervous to leave the RE and not have so much care and feedback! Hopefully your OB will be understanding. I picked on that my friend who went through IVF and RPL went to, since I knew she was accommodating with cases like ours.

@notthecheat- hopefully that monday gets here soon for your appt! The waiting is the worst! I hear you about the symptoms coming and going. My MS has been bad, so my RE gave me a prescription for Diclegis. Obviously I don't want to be sick or anything, but its kinda weird feeling a little better you know?
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!