January 2019 Moms
Options

Never Have I Ever

Let's play a game and get to know each other a little better. Post something you've never done, love tit if you've done it. I'm not limiting these to PG  ;)

Re: Never Have I Ever

• Options
    NHIE gone sky diving
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NHIE hit the lottery big/decent (besides scratch offs)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NHIE been arrested
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    NHIE been arrested.

This made me realize that I haven't done a lot  :D 
  • Options
    @kns1988 oops didn't see yours...is this refreshing better on the computer? I'm strictly an app user.
  • Options
    NHIE been to Japan
  • Options
    NHIE gone bungee jumping .
  • Options
    NHIE stalked a crush
  • Options
    KLS123 said:
    NHIE seen a birth. Like IRL or a video  :# 

Edited to add I went to high school in the bible belt that taught abstinence in Health class...super helpful...
    I had the same thing in high school with the abstinence only “sex ed”. They showed us a movie of a woman giving birth as a scare tactic!  I remember my biology teacher telling us to think of how much pain she was in before we decide to get frisky on prom night. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    DLpanda08 said:
    KLS123 said:
    NHIE seen a birth. Like IRL or a video  :# 

Edited to add I went to high school in the bible belt that taught abstinence in Health class...super helpful...
    I had the same thing in high school with the abstinence only “sex ed”. They showed us a movie of a woman giving birth as a scare tactic!  I remember my biology teacher telling us to think of how much pain she was in before we decide to get frisky on prom night. 
    I’ve always hated the tactic of “look awful it is to have a child,” to encourage abstinence. I may be one of those crazy moms (who am I kidding, I’m definitely a crazy mom) but I’m opting my kids out of sex ed at school. H and I are open and frank with our children, and I don’t want their attitudes about sex shaped by some state curriculum approved by state legislators that I don’t trust or agree with. 
  • Options
    @libertymomrn I hate the tactic as well. And I can say from first hand experience that it doesn’t work. Both of my kids have had the initial sex ed discussions at school (basically the puberty is coming talk) and I plan to let them experience the rest of the sex ed talks at school as they get older. We have already had discussions about their bodies and with my daughter we have talked about safe sex and why it is important to communicate with your partner so both of you can be protected. The classes make for good opportunities to discuss what we have already covered and address questions that come up.
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    NHIE dined and dashed.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17