1st Trimester
Options

Am I having a miscarriage?

keppolitekeppolite member
edited July 2018 in 1st Trimester
**Image Removed by Admin**

I am 4 weeks and 4 days today, last night I had some dark red blood when I went to the bathroom and wiped and this morning I have dark brown spotting with tiny pieces of something on it. I have had mild cramps on and off throughout. I am freaking out 

Re: Am I having a miscarriage?

• Options

keppolite said:

"I am 4 weeks and 4 days today, last night I had some dark red blood when I went to the bathroom and wiped and this morning I have dark brown spotting with tiny pieces of something on it. I have had mild cramps on and off throughout. I am freaking out 

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Call your doctor! Don’t post pictures of your used toilet paper on the internet!!!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited July 2018
    keppolite said: koko
    **Image Removed by Admin**

I am 4 weeks and 4 days today, last night I had some dark red blood when I went to the bathroom and wiped and this morning I have dark brown spotting with tiny pieces of something on it. I have had mild cramps on and off throughout. I am freaking out 
    I'm sorry you are going through something concerning, but seriously? You post used toilet paper online  that's not cool to at least give a graphic image warning - not appropriate.

This probably needs a call into your doctors office, and if its after office hours/they are not in the office their phone service will direct you to their on call doctor. They will be able to tell you what to do. 
  • Options
    Sorry you're dealing with this but please remove this photo. It's gross.
    Call your doctor.