October 2018 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 6/29

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you could guarantee one aspect of your pregnancy or labor/delivery experience, what would it be?  (For arguments’ sake, assume that whatever choice you make will result in a healthy baby/healthy mom, because I am pretty sure healthy baby/ healthy mom would the guarantee for all of us.)

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/29

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited June 2018

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 26w, size of a Double Gulp, zucchini, curling iron

2. How are you feeling?  Either great or exhausted!  Mentally feeling better now that I bought some more summer maternity clothes so I'm not struggling with feeling uncomfortable in my own skin.  

3. Any appointments this week?  Does next Friday count?  Aaaaah after that it's appointments every two weeks!  

5. GTKY: If you could guarantee one aspect of your pregnancy or labor/delivery experience, what would it be?  (For arguments’ sake, assume that whatever choice you make will result in a healthy baby/healthy mom, because I am pretty sure healthy baby/ healthy mom would the guarantee for all of us.)  I'm not so picky: epidural and no tearing, but I guess that's two 

edit to correct baby size

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 25 weeks, cauliflower!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, just tired all the time. And HOT all the time.

3. Any appointments this week? I had my glucose test this morning. Fingers cross I pass!

5. GTKY: If you could guarantee one aspect of your pregnancy or labor/delivery experience, what would it be?  (For arguments’ sake, assume that whatever choice you make will result in a healthy baby/healthy mom, because I am pretty sure healthy baby/ healthy mom would the guarantee for all of us.)

Get to the hospital on time! Babies apparently like to just shoot out of me, so I would love to guarantee that I'm safely at the hospital for delivery, and that it went at a safe pace for me and baby :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 26w, kale I guess? I feel like that comes in many different sizes

2. How are you feeling?  Huge and tired. My body is all achy from the heat and how much extra weight I have hanging around.

3. Any appointments this week?  Did yesterday. Just a tummy check and talked more about the delivery/recovery since it will be a c-section this go around (it was not with DD)

5. GTKY: If you could guarantee one aspect of your pregnancy or labor/delivery experience, what would it be?  (For arguments’ sake, assume that whatever choice you make will result in a healthy baby/healthy mom, because I am pretty sure healthy baby/ healthy mom would the guarantee for all of us.)  I just want my body to cooperate this time and not try to kill me after delivery like last time haha. I guess the more “wishlist” type guarantee would be for the hospital to serve delicious food during my stay. Last time I had prime rib since it was Christmas the next day, but the other meals during my stay were “meh”

• Options
    How many weeks are you what size is baby? 26 weeks and kale 

How are you feeling? Starting to feel my belly getting in the way and im tired and having constipation.

Any appointments this week? Nope I had one last week baby is approx 1 lb 13 oz and hes head down I was worried he was breach and they told me my iron levels have gone up a little from last time. They never told me they were low in the first place so now im taking iron 

Rants/raves/questions? So irritating I cant hold my son for more than 1 minute without getting out of breath

If you could guarantee one aspect of labor/delivery what would it be? I agree with some previous people. I dont want to tear and have stitches. My first I didnt tear and i pray I dont this time
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

26 weeks, a fancy French soda (i tried to google for an interesting comparison...)  B)

2. How are you feeling?

relatively good. 

3. Any appointments this week?

nope. 

fifth pregnancy and i just found out that this uncomfortable feeling where my whole belly feels like a rock is BH contractions. who knew. (other than everyone except me, probably).  ;)

hmm...it would be nice to have a vaginal birth without the need for induction. my babies so far seem to want to just hang out forever (which i do appreciate to a point, for sure)...but you would think by number five my body would get better at kicking them out after a certain length of time. 

again, i do not mean to be insensitive. i know this is better than the other way around, just if i'm planning something ideal in my head...