November 2018 Moms

Who said we're boring!

So, it's been a little slow and other boards are ragging on us!! So I thought, let's start a juicy, flame-free thread.

So, what is the wildest thing you have ever done (legal or not, but if you put illegal things we are not responsible for the consequences!)?

OR

What is the grossest thing about you?

Or answer both if you like!! 

Re: Who said we're boring!

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely the jet ski! Question is, was it moving g at the time?!
  • @bfpafter4years It was not moving at the time, lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• @lachnessmomster i have to ask, was it a private barracks or were a bunch of others in the same room?

• @lifesabeach85 This story got me right in the feels.
  • @lifesabeach85 hahaha no way! That's an amazing story! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @ashkee05 - I think it was the app cause I had the same problem! It would take forever to get in then I couldn't go through the boards or scroll down, etc. It was VERY frustrating! I've been having issues with it all week. I keep checking back and most times I can't get through. 

Also, that really sucks! Not letting you get dressed before cuffing you ugh, must have been so uncomfortable. 

• @lachnessmomster I agree. Now that I'm older I cringe at the thought of being so disrespectful and I'd hurt anybody that had sex in my bed, I was 16 and a jerk teenager. 

@lifesabeach85 that is the best story!!
  • Hmmm for "wild" I guess would be outdoors sex while camping when H & I were dating :P picnic tables woohoo! 

"Gross" I pull the ingrown hairs out of MHs legs on a pretty regular basis lol

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @ashkee05 You win. You win it all. Handcuffed naked. I am dying. :D
  • Senior year of high school my then bf's older brother graduated from bootcamp in CA. My bf's super religious parents flew out to attend the ceremony.. meanwhile I spent 2 nights at their house..keeping my bf company. Luckily they never found out and neither did my parents who thought I was spending the night at a friends house to finish a school project.