December 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check in 12/17-12/24-Week of 6/25

I didn't see one started last week.

How far along are you?  How big is baby?

How are you feeling?  

Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary?

If you could time travel, would you visit the past or future?  Why?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Due Date Check in 12/17-12/24-Week of 6/25

• Options
    14 + 5 and the size of an 8 oz. filet mignon...or a peach
    How are you feeling?  
    Awful.  I'm really tired of complaining about how cruddy I feel, but it seems to be getting worse, not better.  Aside from still having all day nausea and food aversions, I've added sciatic pain and heartburn to the bitch list.  This little boy hates me!  Good thing I love the shit out of him.  <3
    I'm pretty sure I have been the most useless employee ever lately and I almost DGAF.  I've started an Amazon registry (mainly for the welcome box), bought some maternity clothes and chatted with my Bump buddies, so I haven't been COMPLETELY unproductive! :D    
    Definitely the past.  I'd love to spend some time in each era and then each decade in the 1900's.  Just to get a glimpse into each time periods way of living, food, music, clothing, etc. would be awesome.  

• Options
    Thanks for taking this over @clbness!  I just this weekend started doing modified Pilates mat exercises (from a DVD) because my back has been bothering me.  Maybe it was the not exercising at all for the past 3 months...

14w4d / peach-sized

How are you feeling?  

Still with the tired and nauseous - I thought this was supposed to get better soon??  I’m getting a little tired of wearing long sleeves to hide the sea bands at work.

Nothing right now - just waiting for next OB appointment next Friday.  I hope the next six months of the year goes as quickly as the first six did?

I feel like I may have mentioned before, I’d like to visit the past, but I’d probably only go back as far as there were antibiotics because they were a game changer.  I feel like because the US is so new, I wouldn’t have to go back very far to see a lot of difference.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    14w6d
    How are you feeling?  
    Not bad. Nausea comes ang goes still, but it’s not super bad. My energy has increased, however, I’m not supposed to be doing much right now, so I come home from work and lay down which is a bummer. 
    With my sch I’m not supposed to run. I just picked my older kids up and it was dry when I went in and pouring buckets of rain when we went to leave. I had to walk to the car in sideways rain, my clothes were soaked and I had puddles in my shoes. It was such a miserable drive home, a hot shower never felt so good! 
    Hmm...that’s hard, maybe the past, I’d like to go back to the early 1900’s just to see such a different way of living. 
  • Options
    15+1
    How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good. I still don't have the bounds of energy I've been promised though. Lol. Maybe slacking on most exercisr has something to do with that. Just some minor complaints - pretty constant indigestion with occasional AWFUL heartburn.
    Wish my SCH would be gone already. The occasional spotting is super annoying. I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars that's all that's happening with it. I wouldn't mind being able to return to a normal sex life with hubby. This pelvic rest business has been brutal.
    Definitely past. I'm so fascinated by history. I live in Massachusetts and I love visiting the historic homes in the area whenever they have open houses - it would be really cool to go back and see how the people actually lived in these homes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @timesacharm sorry you're dealing with an SCH too!  It's no fun at all.  I had a dream last night that mine had shrunk to "only" 2-3cm.  I'm hoping that dream comes true when we check on Friday! 
  • Options
    @artemis618 You're welcome!  I didn't want to start one last week...that was coco's thing and I'm still just so bummed she's not with us anymore.  :'( I hope the Pilates helps you!  I struggled with back pains from 8 weeks all the way through having back labor during delivery with my DD.  Although non-pregnant me rarely has back pain.  Yay, babies!

@snugglyduckling25 @timesacharm I'm sorry you are both dealing with SCH!  I hope they resolve very soon for you guys!

• Options
    @clbness thanks for doing this thread!

14+3, size of a peach

How are you feeling?  
    I am actually feeling pretty good!  I think I had a normal amount of energy in the first trimester and was pretty sick.  starting off the second trimester, I am feeling extremely tired but thankfully not sick.  I’ve been trying to take little naps here and there as I’m able. 

Im using the same midwifery practice as I did when I had DS two years ago. Since that time they have expanded beyond traditional visits to offer the “centering” approach which is part one on one care with the provider then a group interaction/discussion component. Anyone else taking a part in a similar program?

I think I’d love to see the past. There are definitely moments of my life I would love to relive. 
  • Options
    @snugglyduckling25 and @timesacharm I hope your SCH resolve quickly and uneventfully.  Sorry you're dealing with them.

mschill22 I've never heard of a centering approach but it sounds neat!  I hope you get your energy back soon. 

14+3

How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good. Lots of peeing. Like all the time.  And heartburn at night. Anxious to see and hear baby again!

Returning to my exercise routine is harder than expected :(  I just feel so lazy and don't want to do anything!

I would visit the future!  I'd like to see where civilization is in a few hundred years. The past is scary and we already know what happened, I don't want to have to take part in any of those events.