October 2018 Moms

Thankful Thursday 6/28

What are you thankful for this Thursday? 

Re: Thankful Thursday 6/28

• Loading the player...
  • @SawyerRichardson glad it's not cancer, but endo sucks from what I've heard. Hopefully after baby comes they can take care of everything.
  • @sammierose464 That's what I've heard too so that's why I was so surprised. But given the alternative, I'll take it!
  • Thankful for the long weekend ahead!! (Canada Day for us on Sunday)
  • i'm thankful for nap time! the house is quiet for at least a little while :smile:
  • Thankful to be almost done house sitting! As much as I'm enjoying the time with DH I cant wait to not be responsible for other peoples pets. The old dog were watching us Not doing well and if she gets through the next 24 hours they'll be home and can give her all the attention she probably wants from them. 
  • @chopchop25 I have no idea where you work, but that sounds awesome, and super supportive!
  • @chopchop25 that sounds awesome. Fingers crossed for a bonus!  Sounds like a good place to work... you guys hiring? :wink:
  • @pumpkinpancake yup! and on my team, too! :)
  • @chopchop25 maybe I’ll take a look at any jobs that are posted there during my maternity leave... :wink: as I told DH a couple weeks ago when we were talking about my current job, I doubt anyone would want to hire me now at 5 months pregnant! 
  • Too optimistic. Should still be thankful for crappy bonus, but I'm bitter.