November 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 6/27

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 6/27

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    21 weeks - endive or carrot 

Appointments this week?  
    AS was yesterday. With the exception of finding a echogenic intracardiac focus on the heart, baby is a happy, healthy wiggly 14 ounces! 

Symptoms?  
    Unbelievably hungry. I think I must have gained 5 pounds this week, I cannot stop eating. Also I got a prenatal massage over the weekend which I was hoping would help relieve some of my lower back pain but instead it’s worse. Ugh. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I think I finished my registry with the exception of a few things here and there! Friends who have had babies recently are a lifesaver when it comes to what you do/don’t need - and the registry thread on this board is super helpful too! 

this is so lame but I don’t really have one. Music isn’t my thing. 

• How far along are you? How big is baby?  22 - Coconut/Guinea pig

Appointments this week?  Had a repeat scan Monday which went great

Symptoms?  backache, nosebleeds, hungry, exhausted, headache, crampy, gassy. It is not a great week.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm feeling pretty behind...I need to get the new nursery ready soon and actually start getting out some clothes, toys and gear. This summer is going by super fast!

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song? Hmmmm probably "Have you ever seen the rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
    19 weeks.  Mango, hedgehog, crepe suzette

Appointments this week?
    6-29, Friday - anatomy scan

Symptoms?
    Oh just the stretching skin feeling.  And I swear sitting all day at my desk makes me feel worse (like tight muscles) than being up and moving around all weekend.  I want to eat all.the.things, and not healthy things either!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I can't believe I'm almost halfway!  Although I feel like the last half is going to take forever now!

This is really hard for me.  I have favorites for different times in my life.  But, I really love No Rain by Blind Melon...if I had to pick just one.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? How big is baby?  Babies are 18w - avocados

Appointments this week?  None until July 17th

Symptoms?  The most notable thing for me is the lack of insomnia that I had with my other pregnancies. Worst current symptom is RLPs.

Rant/Rave/Questions? With my first pregnancy, I really never showed or needed maternity clothes until the very end so all of my stuff is way to small for this pregnancy where I am a mammoth.

GTKY: What is your all time favorite song? Tonight, Tonight by the Smashing Pumpkins
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20 weeks!! Pint of root beer, banana, paper airplane
    Appointments this week?  
    Anatomy scan on Monday
    Symptoms?  
    Heartburn
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I hate that nothing sounds good - I like the lack of weight gain, but I want to eat good shit and nothing sounds good to me! It's frustrating!
    Hallelujah. I mostly love any version, but Pentatonix does a really awesome one.

I’m 21 Weeks

Appointments this week?  
    None this week. 

Symptoms?  
    I want to eat everything in sight. My skin is super dry. I am peeing a ton. I get dizzy quickly in the hot weather. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I need to figure out what we need to buy for this little one. Like new bottles- the ones we used with my son (and daughter) are now 8 years old. 

i can’t narrow it down to just one! 
  • Ugh @booksandcoffee, I didn't even think about new bottles!  Ours our only 2 years old but some were looking kind of gross.  Plus the one style we were using changed so I can't even get new nipples to fit them!  Maybe I should find a list somewhere telling STM+ moms what they should be thinking about for the next baby lol.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • lostarz14 said:
    Ugh @booksandcoffee, I didn't even think about new bottles!  Ours our only 2 years old but some were looking kind of gross.  Plus the one style we were using changed so I can't even get new nipples to fit them!  Maybe I should find a list somewhere telling STM+ moms what they should be thinking about for the next baby lol.
    I need that list! My son and daughter were 3.5 years apart. I cleaned the bottles well and got new nipples for them when my daughter was born. I need all new bottles this time around because the bottles themselves are just gross after four years in storage. 
    20 weeks, banana - such a weird reference 
    Appointments this week?  
    None until July 9th. 
    Symptoms?  
    My hips have been sore, but that's about it. I've been feeling so good that I'm afraid to stop taking my medication for nausea just in case... 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My summer "vacation" starts after tomorrow (I work for a school board so I get laid off for July and August), and I'm more than a little bit excited. 
    Oh, how can ya pick just one?! 
    19 weeks- mango
    Appointments this week?  
    Anatomy scan -06/29 @lostarz14- we're going on the same day.
    Symptoms?  
    So very exhausted. I'm feeling occasional movement and sciatic nerve pain after sitting for a while.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I can't wait until our gender reveal on the 14th, so I can finish our registry. 
    hmm..this is a tough one. At the moment, I'll go with "Forever" by Chris Brown. It was the last song we danced to at my wedding.