November 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Chance (6/26)

Sorry I missed last week guys! Please feel free to post it. I've been traveling and will be gone again next week.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do when you have a few hours to yourself?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Chance (6/26)

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 21 weeks/Endive

2. How are you feeling? I'm feeling good, finally! Still really tired, but the chiropractor appointments have seemed to help with my headaches.

3. Any appointments this week? I had my anatomy scan yesterday and everything looked good. Baby was measuring a day ahead. I am so relieved that we were able to see everything and that baby seems to be developing great right now.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite thing to do when you have a few hours to yourself? 
    Workout, stroll the aisles of Target or Nordstrom Rack, nap (this usually doesn't happen because of the million other things I know I need to do), grocery shop. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @wannaflickone traveling anywhere good?

A baseball cap. I’m still not really showing. I’m a bit overweight so I’m hopeful soon I’ll start to show. My “fat” pants are starting to feel snug so I know it’s soon!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Great! I think I won’t be able to do crunches at the gym anymore. I was doing some yesterday (well, bicycle crunches) and it felt weird. 
    nope. Had our 20 week anatomy scan last week and everything looked great! Dr. cleared me to workout as long as I felt good and listened to my body, which was good news. I’m not a fit person but I’m athletic and try to get 3-5 days of 20-40 minutes of exercise in. 
    sleeping sucks. I know I won’t sleep much once the baby is here but I can’t get more than an hour/hour and a half in before I wake up with an achy lower back. I’m sleeping on my left side as much as I can. I usually prefer my side but all my body wants is to be on my back or belly and I know it’s not good for the baby. I am only using a body pillow but may need to bite the bullet for a snoogle(?) or a wedge. Trying different pillow set ups to see what I would prefer. Thank goodness I’m off for the summer so I can sleep in and nap midday if I need to. Also- my foam roller=life!!! Helps untighten the back 
    watch TV or if it’s nice out, go to Homegoods, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, or Nordstrom rack 
  • Loading the player...
  • @wannaflickone @arieselle Glad your anatomy scans went well!

@arieselle I struggle getting comfortable when sleeping and the snoogle has definitely been worth it so far. 

20 weeks, a banana!

2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. I've been noticing inter fuller faster and have been having some reflux, but otherwise good. I've been able to feel the baby more consistently which has been awesome! 

My AS is scheduled for 6/29. Excited to see LO again but nervous too. Just hoping all is well.

I've been getting awful leg cramps almost every night. Trying to stretch and hydrate to see if that helps. 

Watch movies/tv shows that DH isn't into or read.
  • @meg1115 I’ve been getting fuller faster too! I feel like that is happening so much earlier for me than in past pregnancies. Hope your appt goes well!

@arieselle my parents have a tiny old cabin on a lake in Canada, so we will spend the week with them. It is super relaxing. And I’m excited to have extra help with the kids. Glad to hear your appt went well! I am also a back sleeper. What I’ve been doing is sleeping on my left side with one pillow propped under my right leg to where it is lifted slightly higher than my left. I sometimes put a pillow behind my back for support. I hope you can find a comfy spot soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @wannaflickone and @meg1115 thanks for the tips- I’m gonna try the pillow propping technique and then bite the bullet and get a snoogle if I can’t deal. If it’s too big, me or DH can sleep in the guest room  :# oh I bet the cabin is so nice and it’s great you have extra hands for your little ones
  • Amber1174Amber1174 member
    edited June 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  18 weeks.  Baby is the size of sweet potato.

2. How are you feeling?  Overall, very well.  I still can't seem to shake the fatigue, but considering that's my only issue, I'll take it.

3. Any appointments this week?  I have my weekly Makena injection this Friday.

4. Rants/raves/questions?  I feel my bladder is the size of a peanut!  I have never dreaded the sight of a toilet more than now!  I will feel this intense urge to go only to tinkle.  No. Fun.

@arieselle you and I are relaxing twins!  Those are all of my favorite things to do.  Netflix or TV plus a trip to Ross, Homegoods, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, or Nordstrom Rack makes for a great day!
    Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• the-lothe-lo member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 21 weeks! Baby is the size of an endive!

2. How are you feeling? Great! 

3. Any appointments this week? Yes, just had our anatomy scan today. Wiggly little baby! Won't find out gender until 7/7.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I dread going to bed every night. It's rarely a good night's sleep.

PAINT! Or read :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18 weeks! Baby is the size of a sweet potato. 

2. How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good actually, just a little more tired than usual. Some acid reflux as well, but I've had that on and off since I found out I was pregnant.

3. Any appointments this week? Sadly, no! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? +1 to the sleeping sucks camp!

I love to read, take a hike, or go shopping.