Trouble TTC

Need Some Input

Hello all...

This is our third and last IUI and I’m having really confusing results when I POAS. I had really high hopes this cycle because I was inseminated and later got pregnant with my daughter on the same exact day a few years ago. I know, superstitious. Anyway,  I had a blood draw on Monday with disgustingly low progesterone levels (2), the nurse said  The likelihood of pregnancy is low, but she wanted me to start the suppositories anyway (ugh). Of course I started POAS then .. it was 8dpo .. and it was faintly positive.  I’ve been taking a test like five times a day since then (Like a crazy person), and they’ve all been the same faint positive. It’s my birthday today and I was hoping for something more positive, if that makes sense? Instead I’m spending my birthday obsessing and spending too much money on these things. I’m reading that it’s possible it’s a chemical. 

Re: Need Some Input

• Hi, you probably have a better idea about what's going on right now, but generally speaking testing so early is a bad idea because it can make you downright crazy.  Hope it worked out for you

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc