November 2018 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 6/24

Just realized we never made a Sunday Ticker thread for this week... I suppose one day late isn't too bad.

How many weeks? What size is Baby?

How are you Feeling? 

Any appointments this week? 

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What was the first concert you attended and how old were you? Did you love it or are concerts not your thing?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6/24

• How many weeks? What size is Baby?
    21 weeks, baby is as big as a bottle of Sriracha

How are you Feeling? 
    Started getting acid reflux and getting more gassy. Uck.

Gonna start attending a "Centering Pregnancy" class that will meet once a month until Sept/Oct when we will meet 2x a month. Hopefully it is as informative and helpful as the midwife made it sound. Bonus is it is like an extra appointment to check on the baby and I can meet other Moms in my area due around the same time as me :)

Rants/raves/questions?
    We got our crib put together this weekend and can't decide on a theme for the nursery. I am trying to be patient till when I know the gender (find out on the 7th) but I'm just so excited I wanna start getting things already. 

GTKY: What was the first concert you attended and how old were you? Did you love it or are concerts not your thing?
    NSYNC was here on 12/31/99. My friend's aunty got her concert tickets for her birthday and asked my parents in advance if I could go with them. We were in the 7th or 8th row and it was amazing even though I was a bigger Backstreet Boys fan. Generally, I love going to concerts but I'm completely happy to get nosebleeder seats because they are so much cheaper. Now days I only go to country concerts and the last one I went to was Luke Bryan. 

• Loading the player...
    19 weeks, Mango sized
    How are you Feeling? 
    Okay, sick of STILL having periodic spotting/bleeding when I have bad poops.  My lower back is still bothering me but otherwise doing pretty good overall.
    Not this week but two next week.  Anxiously awaiting my A/S on 7/5 and 20week appt on 7/6.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Not really as always anxiously awaiting to know for certain that LO is okay.
    I honestly don't recall the very 1st one I attended.  I enjoy concerts, but we don't go very often.  The last one I went to was Panic! @ the Disco and Weezer at Summerfest about 3 year ago.  It was awesome!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

19 weeks, mango/hedgehog

How are you Feeling? 
    So tired. Especially the last few days. I hope it means baby girl is having a growth spurt.

Just progesterone shot.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I have 2 rants. 1: DH had been doing a lot better as far as making me feel supported and that he finally understood I was having a hard time, then it just crashed and burned. I have been so tired the last few days that I have to sit and rest after doing something (showering, cooking, dishes, etc), so I've stayed at home with DS. I feel bad about this already since I know DS is a very active 4 year old and needs to be out and about and play outside. I can last maybe 10 mins in the back yard with him in this heat. Anyways, I don't even remember what DH said, but I ended up ugly crying last night because it made me feel like such a bad mom and that DH didn't understand AT ALL what I am dealing with. I guess I don't know the words to use to help him understand just how tired I am.
    2: I bought a U shaped pregnancy pillow a couple weeks ago and I hate it. I always wake up on my back and it just doesn't fit me right. I had a snoogle with my first pregnancy and loved it. I broke down and ordered one this morning. I feel like I wasted the $45 for the U shaped one =\

My first concert was Savage Garden and I was 11. It was amazing. I love concerts, especially when I can drink at them! DH is a music snob, he only listens to heavy metal. There are a few bands that I actually like, so we go to those shows together. They are a lot cheaper than mainstream concerts (bonus). I did manage to get DH to go see Nickelback with me last summer :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • @middleschoolmommy maybe you can sell the u-shaped one on FB or see if somewhere like Once Upon a Child would buy it?  Granted you likely wouldn't recoup the full amount, but you might get something back?  Or if that isn't an option would it be a good fort pillow for YS?  DSD LOVED making pillow/blanket forts when she was younger, maybe that'd be a good inside activity for a day so you don't have to be out in the sun.  I hope YH starts to understand more.  It is hard! I can't imagine chasing a 4 year old around right now.  Sound exhausting!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @middleschoolmommy - hopefully DH will get the hint and get back on the support band wagon. Sorry you are going through all that stress & exhaustion.

• Finally back to my computer after spending the last couple days at a family reunion! (I forgot to bring my charging cable for my laptop, oops!)

How many weeks? What size is Baby?
    20 weeks!  Baby is the size of Adipose (I love the little adipose, they are so cute!  I have an adipose key chain and an adipose Funko Pop sitting on my desk at work!)

How are you Feeling? 
    Tired, super happy to be back in my own bed after traveling for the last 3 days!

Nope, not til next week (20 week appointment)

Rants/raves/questions?
    I got to spend some time with my cousin who is 7 months pregnant with her second at the family reunion and it was fun seeing what I have to look forward to in the coming months (though thankfully not with a super energetic 3 year old running around!)  I also got to spend some time with my cousin who has an 18 month old and got some great suggestions of things to buy/put on my registry!

The first concert I attended was just 2 years ago, when I was 28!  I saw Pentatonix!  I am going to 3 concerts this summer, Imagine Dragons (saw them last week), Panic! at the Disco (seeing them mid July) and Pentatonix (in September)!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @marfi236 - I'm so jealous you saw Pentatonix! Now that is a group I would brave the noise and crowds to go see! During Christmas season last year I played their Christmas albums in the car everywhere DS and I went and he loved them too!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @marfi236 - I had to look up an adipose, never heard of it before.